Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (66296 Views)

Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers / German police identify four of Ekweremadu’s attackers / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Mutemenot:
Nwodo consoling Ekwerwmadu, You should not have gone , is there no yam here in Nigeria ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by chidooh1: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Enyinnaya112:
Anaghi eri ji na Germany grin
German yam very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by jceaglewatch(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2019
kolafolabi:
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin

I swear. Lol
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Rapmoney(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Ekweremadu contested an election a few months ago, he won with a landslide victory. If his people didn't want him, they would have voted him out. What those guys did was really babaric, but then thats who Igbos really are. Uncivilized, unenlightened people.
And I hope Igbo leaders have seen what they brought upon themselves, when ipob was spreading hate and causing nuisance in the country, they were secretly smiling and silent on their activities, None of them said anything to condemn the acts of ipob. When the federal government started dealing with ipob, they came out to defend ipob. The same ipob has now turned to be a thorn in their flesh.

And to those guys who were caught on video molesting the senator, I hope they have no plans to visit Nigeria soon.
It would have been better if you didn't comment on this thread. Stop trying to be politically correct! We know you! Snake!!!
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by newconnectng: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by SAGGAT: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Thats why i love the igbo community.
The peppers and the cows know this including their leaders they know how strong the igbo community is and how exposed they are.

i honestly wish this can be replicated to other politicians outside the igbo community.
nice one from my brothers over there.

pls our igbo brothers come and start buying lands in Akwa Ibom ooo close to the iGbaka seaport which is currently on sale
years from now i wish you guys leave Lagos so we see how patienty the Yorubas can do business without their diabolical measures.

Your leaders know this thats why they are frustrating any means of the full functionality of any seaport to aside that of lagos.

we need more of such beatings on all politicians.
Rapmoney:
It would have been better if you didn't comment on this thread. Stop trying to be politically correct! We know you! Snake!!!

2 Likes

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by modik(m): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2019
itu404:
This thing they call social media has done more harm to the unity of the country than anything else. i really wish it will be curb like some other countrie with foresight are doing. the embers of hatred, it has fanned is enough inferno to consume it, but for God. Ipob are classless, uniform set . those who grew up in main market and other markets. They do not mean well for Nigeria and have not hidden it at all, i pray God to deliver the country from them.
I disagree with you.

Leadership has done more harm than good. Only social media exposed their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by BOAR: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
[s]to bite that fingers you're using to type is just hungrying me.so in your small mind you really think bubu has the interest of Nigerians at heart ? Or he's doing that because he wants the best for Nigeria

Learn to use your number 6[/s]

Just like your moniker, you are not making an atom of sense
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Danchibez: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2019
IPOB is now helping US in activating d travel ban of some Igbo politicians. For their mind now ' no more abroad travel, we die here i naija'
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by gemini35(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Ekweremadu contested an election a few months ago, he won with a landslide victory. If his people didn't want him, they would have voted him out. What those guys did was really babaric, but then thats who Igbos really are. Uncivilized, unenlightened people.
And I hope Igbo leaders have seen what they brought upon themselves, when ipob was spreading hate and causing nuisance in the country, they were secretly smiling and silent on their activities, None of them said anything to condemn the acts of ipob. When the federal government started dealing with ipob, they came out to defend ipob. The same ipob has now turned to be a thorn in their flesh.

And to those guys who were caught on video molesting the senator, I hope they have no plans to visit Nigeria soon.
nigeria is hell in cell,What are they coming to do here.
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by papermill: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:

have you heard of return return?? Just for your update!! It now has a Thunder Version and get ready for the thunder fire you there...
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by elisho: 5:47am On Aug 19, 2019
this number 1 any politicians from Nigeria you see abroad please make him or she don't have peace there
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Kingsley10000: 5:49am On Aug 19, 2019
All these politicians deserve death
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Kingsley10000: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2019
all of them go dey fear to travel again even buhari cheesy
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by duncun: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by DedeNkem: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Hey poster, how old are you? 8? This is the most juvenile thread ever!
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by toprealman: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:

landslide Indeed
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Teymanhenry(f): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Sincr our judiciary system is a mess right now maybr every currupt politician should be treated this way. the fear of such treatment may scare them and push them towards doing the right thing....just maybe!!! next in da list, YAHAYA BELLO
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by dangotesmummy: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2019
BOAR:

Just like your moniker, you are not making an atom of sense
your level of iq is not different from that of a hen so I don't expect you to comprehend
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by TemmyT002(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Hahahaha
That 5 and 7 ehn
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2019
I was discussing with some Igbo brothers yesterday and they told me that the Catholic Priest that was recently killed is from Ekweremadu's place. One person said that the priest was very good to him and his family.
You want to come and chop Yam that Togoloese and Ghanaians export to us in Europe but indeed your kinsmen are being killed even within your constituencey and you and other top politicians in Igbo land have not raised your voices loud enough against the continuous killing of your people. Shame on all you politicians.
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by oluwaahmed: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2019
IPOB international looking for okoroawusa & Joe igbokwe like...

2 Likes

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by oluwaahmed: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Okoroawusa staring at his US ticket to Houston like..

2 Likes

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
They can do anything to him it’s their son who care.
Always crying more than the bereaved. Go and face hausa people beating the hell out of your people in your own land.
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by faithfull18(f): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Hilarious grin
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by stainmicheal: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You don't have sence then if you can say that..
If u like travel abroad and see your mama pussy explode. Bastard
Common gerara here otele
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by DonMekino(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2019
On a lighter note

Bubu: Osunbade, I heard some lazy yoots beat Epheremadu in West Germany. Are you awear?

Star boy : It was IPOB sir.

Bubu: HIFOB? ..dat yeye ijaw boy wey wan do revolution.

Star boy: That is Sowore sir. Nnamdi Kanu heads IPOB. He jumped bail and fled to Israel.

Bubu: Shege Banza! How did he reach Israel? Did we not send him to India?

Star boy: That's El Zak Zakky sir. He has returned.

Bubu: This is very conpusing. Who be the one wey go trubunal say I no get sabificate?

Star boy: That's Atiku sir.

Bubu: is he in custody?

Star boy: No sir. We can't move against him.

Bubu: Who is in custody?

Star boy: Only Sowore sir.

Bubu: Madalla! That Sowore is very kwarapt. Imagine the billions of naìra he embezzled. Money meant for arms.

Star boy: That's Dazuki sir.

Bubu: Danzuki?

Star boy: Yes sir.

Bubu: Is he in custody?

Bubu: I thought you said only Sowore is in custody.

Star boy: Danzuki is also in jail sir.

Bubu: Are you shua?

Bubu: Or should I send you to jail so you can count for me.

���

Seun Uzodima

Laugh it off
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
If we start beating all dis foolish politician. Those one that will finish there governorship tenure and will start fighting to become a senator asif it there family right.

will have sense
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by MrBONE2(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
helinues:
Number 7 is so realistic

And No.5 grin

Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Notatribalist(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Mutemenot:
wink
I am rolling on The floor o.. I have not laugh like this for The past 12years..Thank you.
Re: Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2019
He wore that coat of arms isiagu to a state function in Abuja and Osinbajo made reference to it in the presence of Bubu. Apparently, he felt cool about it and wanted to feel cool again grin in Germany grin

The guy no use him head at all. A gathering of new yam eaters must have ipob members in their midst. Ipob detest anything that glorifies Nigeria. The guy effed up massively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.