Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed (64044 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Celebrityblog: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Here is the moment Frodd reacted after Biggie cautioned him for removing his pant while in bed with Esther.

Esther went to frodd to ask him what biggie told him last night after he removed his pant ant tried to have his way with him.

Frodd said he doesn’t understand why Biggie cautioned him.

He said after all Ike and Mike play rough with girls too but they don’t get cautioned.

Watch the videos

Source:http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-esther-asks-frodd-what-biggie.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Celebrityblog: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by abbeyloyee(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by RayJr: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Make i laff abeg grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by SOFTDRINK: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
I want Chelsea to win today

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by sylve11: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonsense show............

mtswwwww angry cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by topboss: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frodd should have wear pant and dry hump that ass. grin grin

Baddest! She likes it dat way.

I know he was doing dat before and wanted skin to skin but camera catch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by LosC: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please today's EPL fixture..

2 Likes

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Obeghare(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rubbish program

4 Likes

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by SILVERLINES: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
this madness

1 Like

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Kukukillme: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
cool
Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Abonti: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
This news has changed my life

Like play like play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by kolakolex: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Very unfortunate
Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by BIGGIE121(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hehehe , frodd wants to cure his konji, no be small thing ooo konji na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Oop3: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
BBN. IS NOW A CITADEL OF IMMORALITY. WE ADVICE THAT YOUTH SHOULD DESIST FROM WATCHING IT.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by Asaph22: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rapist

1 Like

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by bikerboy1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm more confused than I was before I opened this thread

1 Like

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by kolakolex: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Group of unserious people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed by tuzle(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let me wait jeje for those that would come here to condemn the show, as if they didn't see bbn because entering into the topic. If u don't like the show just ignore it, not the one u would open every topic on it and comment on it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.