Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (30540 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by successmatters(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

KANU(IPOB) is from Abia state, why did he single out an Enugu man to be disgraced? especially one, that is far better than many politicians in his state, Enugu people will not sit back and watch KANU relegate them to lap Dogs in the Igbo hierarchy

Laughable nonsense from a stranger . Nnamdi kanu represents all Igbos, just as Ekweremadu
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Shinjitsu: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don’t understand how any sane citizen of Nigeria would condemn what happened to Ekweremadu. Some 1% of over 200millions decided to stand up to all these years of oppressions and y’all taking sides? Naija which way? Some people are even saying he’s an elder with children. Useless children that can not tell their parents to eat small small, stupid children that won't enter public transport with you, school here or even get treated here when sick.

Sowere no supporter, Charly boy no support, 2 face no support . Who is going to die for this nation that’s not going to die in vain? Any Yoruba man that talk about respect for the elders concerning this matter is a low life,coward idiot and foolish...Yourbas are cowards they suffer and smile..yourba youths keep licking the ass of your stupid and foolish leaders. It’s obvious we can never achieve a goal together in this country, if they (the politicians) know that we are together on this, just this one event! It can change many things but no. Stupid people are too divided to win the war.

What happened to Ekweremadu will happen to any of y’all politicians

A real Nigerian should be stoning any Nigeria politician at sight. Doesn’t matter if the stoner is IPOB or the person being stoned is Ekweremadu. And no they are not pigs or anything you have just called them. Y’all are the ones that’s shameless and vision less. It’s yall freaking politicians that has let y’all greed consume this nation. Now everyone is leaving this country because of y’all misrule. You people will kill one another for a position y’all know nothing about. Very shameless people defending another politicians is pathetic
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Guestlander: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

You can't make omelette, unless you break an egg.

Absolutely right, except that this is not about omelette. This is about the right of people to hold whatever political views without the fear of miscreants.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by samdaisi: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
IPOB is PDP ,PDP is also an IPOB.they have used to disobedience, disorderliness and commotion since the era of do or die election introducing in Ondo state then by their mentor
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by successmatters(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Guestlander:

Absolutely right, except that this is not about omelette. This is about the right of people to hold whatever political views without the fear of miscreants.

And the right of a people to stand up to oppression, by sending a clear message that they a re no longer comfortable with their former country.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Ultimatezlant: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
madridguy:
PDP created boko haram, niger delta militant, killer herdsmen, ISIL, IPOB and others tongue

Wetin IPOB will do to them, only them will able to explain. I hope hausa/fulani, yoruba soldiers stay out of this.
#
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Fuckthamods: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
IPOB m!screants how far grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thought of IPOB becoming a reality haunts you so bad you hide in fake smile while you pretend to hate them and attack them. Nigeria can never be one with us igbos, let it keep paining you

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Guestlander: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

And the right of a people to stand up to oppression, by sending a clear message that they a re no longer comfortable with their former country.

The right of people to stand up to "oppression" as you called it does not include assault. Where will you stop, at lynching, murder?
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
dapadawee:
So if this people come catch okorocha wetin them go come do am. Ibo is not understanding o
They would cut his Corrupt dick off! grin

They are waiting for him
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by michelz: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
OmoManU:
Na Bukola Saraki own me dey wait for, walai me sef go join hand grin grin
Keep on running off in the mouth just for likes on nairaland,security agents are observing you.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by mvem(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Heffalump:
All these reactions will not change anything. I can foresee more attacks on shameless and senseless politicians outside the shores of Nigeria. embarassed

IPOB has set a good example for Diasporeans to follow. This act will reformat the dead brains of our politicians undecided
who cares as far as you do it to only your own
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbos disgracing their illustrous suns since 100AD

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by DukeNija(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
Igbo abusing Hausa of being violent in nature yet they're supporting this barbaric act against the person of Ike

Ike is one of the prominent stakeholder of East yet he wasn't given that respect, someone father, a leader in East. harassment of Ike is a total political humiliation of East political survival in Nigeria

what has the dragging and harassment brought to them now? has it stop the kidnapping and giving of igbo women doggy style in East by the herdsmen?

I'm tempted to believe Igbo generally act before reasoning

It’s obvious you lack cognitive reasoning. So the scourge of Herdmen is only borne by the SE people right? Ondo, Ekiti and Benue states are in the SE right? Kidnapping in Akure, Edo and Kaduna are also non existent right? If Nigeria suffers, all Nigerians will suffer.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by mukthar2000(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Uselessness leaders, thank u guys for the nice job well done, I we invite saraki to come soon, guys just get set for him to stone him to death.

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by OmoManU: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:

Keep on running off in the mouth just for likes on nairaland,security agents are observing you.
E pain you ehn....Bukola Saraki apologists
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
DukeNija:

It’s obvious you lack cognitive reasoning. So the scourge of Herdmen is only borne by the SE people right? Ondo, Ekiti and Benue states are in the SE right? Kidnapping in Akure, Edo and Kaduna are also non existent right? If Nigeria suffers, all Nigerians will suffer.

Mr cognitive reasoning you're so dumb. how Is harassing going to change anything?

you can air your displeasure without violence expression. you just affirmed my disposition about Igbo
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by DukeNija(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Mr cognitive reasoning you're so dumb. how Is harassing going to change anything?

you can air your displeasure without violence expression. you just affirmed my disposition about Igbo

Who gives 2 hoots about your disposition towards Igbos? Of what significance are you to any tribe including yours? Go take several seats and make your life relevant to your family.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

KANU(IPOB) is from Abia state, why did he single out an Enugu man to be disgraced? especially one, that is far better than many politicians in his state, Enugu people will not sit back and watch KANU relegate them to lap Dogs in the Igbo hierarchy
I see the divide and conquer tactics you're trying to play..divide the people along state lines and weaken their resolve...you've failed! Igbo bụ Igbo!
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by muykem: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
When God answers your prayer, he brings confusion in the camp of enemy.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by dododawa1: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yea,it been long,I heard of my party,we still dey this country,I know we will come back STRONG one day.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Igbos disgracing their illustrous suns since 100AD
I know you will still be here to accuse ndigbo of being tribal and shielding corrupt easteners when they support their "illustrious suns" against all odds and wrongdoing..your hypocrisy knows no bounds! As if you ever gave a fvck about ekweremadu?
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Unik3030:
ipob don't know they are stylishly buttressing buharis stand that they terrorists, they just keep taking d wrong step n all they do is insult anyone that doesn't see things d same way with them. right now they have succeeded in setting a time bomb n if ipob should just do anything in Nigeria now the way python will rush them ehn, n to make matters worse no igbo leader will intercede or support them again
Who is a bigger terrorist than the corrupt politicians in PDP,APC and AGPA that loot money meant for 200 million people into their private accounts.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by kernel001: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
madridguy:
Boko haram also started with stone and later graduated to bottle bomb and today you and i know what they're capable of.

You're thought to bow to the oppressor. Not even the Western World does that. Bow more. Those who reject oppression is tagged stubborn by slaves.

We will never dow to any form of oppressor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

I know you will still be here to accuse ndigbo of being tribal and shielding corrupt easteners when they support their "illustrious suns" against all odds and wrongdoing..your hypocrisy knows no bounds! As if you ever gave a fvck about ekweremadu?
tongue tongue
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Sunny4pat: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
I trust my Igbo brothers na they are not ass leakers. okorocha harassment is loading.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
DukeNija:

Who gives 2 hoots about your disposition towards Igbos? Of what significance are you to any tribe including yours? Go take several seats and make your life relevant to your family.

that your life has no relevant to your family doesn't mean everyone has to fall in line. you people act before reasoning and that's why civil war that claimed many lives didn't actualize Biafra, that's why a lot of Igbo youths lost their Lives while the war instigator is living fine in England

you need your brain check if you think you can use me to get attention here. make I no go raw with you. what nonsense
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by holyghost(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
well am not in support of the way they did it but I liked what they did the so called Igbo leaders have not put the teaming Igbo masses into considerations when in office or when out of office
they just occupy a post on our name and leave us with nothing to smile with.
yet they will be quick to judge PAPA Azikiwe of blessed memory.
Note: you are as big as you give your people, our leaders have never taking a clear stand as a group from the south east.

e.g Chife Gani ADAM of OPC came out as a david for the Yoruba nation and was left to carry out his dreams with no leader in the southwest trying to rubbish him with English grammars, even when he was arrested the southwest Obas came out in mass and went to power that be to give their son unconditional pardon and even honored him with a chieftaincy title of war Lord. but let one Igbo boy grow wings the Governors and Igews will be the first to label him prodigal and supervise and ensure his arrest, detention without trial and if not state murder and applaud the powers that be in Abuja for a job well done and sip wine with cabals that call them baboons with admiration.

Expect for Orji Uzo Kalu who as a Governor challenged FMW and the Presidency on the tollgate fees for a bad road in his state and actually carried out his treat by pulling down the so called Toll gate and today can any average Igbo man traveling by road add the amount saved on tollgate fees across states till your home town?

There are so much fraud in the name of Igbo presidency, I for one do not think Igbo presidency is that important, what really happened is that Igbos are no longer political relevant in the scheme of things in todays Nigeria. After all Ex President Goodluck Dunderhead Jonathatus (sic) left our people and even waste for his core people nothing but bags of sorrow as a president for over six years. all he does now is how to force a candidate on Gov. Dickson an active sitting PDP governor for that matter who is doing the will of his people, so sad he can't even play stateman properly.

Where is the so called billionaire on the pages of newspaper, in the person of Actor and Author Arthur Nzeribe what legacy has he left selfish and impeachment master planner? small boy in the person of Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim indefinitely suspended Senator Nzeribe due to an allegation of a N22 million fraud imagine? for a self acclaimed billionaire to be planning to steal 22mil with 10 senators how much will be his cut? my Dangote must be embarrassed, even my brother Evens the kidnapper (a billionaire in his own rights) sic!

Where is James Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo the "I must win at all cost" and All Government In Power (AGIP), a politician who tried to steal a generator set from National stadium when he was to leave office as a minister of sports? imaging a two time governor of old Anambra state a minister stealing old 5000Kva generator from A stadium in day light, is he planning to open tokunbo generator parts shop or use it in his contryhome? how sad my leaders, well he is over 80 years now busy disowns his children from former wife. how shallow at over 80years

What we the Igbo need is to have common agenda and road map of interests between adjoined states and central capital like Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia Abakaliki, Port Harcourt and the likes,

if the Igbos will think home and concentrate on infrastructural developments between boarding states (If Governors should conceive and have one true natured joint project even small one with private and public participations we will get there and Nigeria will be good for it too,

if Igbo leader will mature and have some level of understanding and compromise they will shine better as the leaders from the land of the rising sun that they truly are, but what we have now are persons and personalities with nothing but personal interest and leading with[b] "it must be me syndromes"[/b]

the main issue remains true aspirations and unity of purpose makes a great people and not just mare separations from Nigeria if you like read about South Sudan and the new Rwanda are good examples for us to measure our pulse rightly.

To enjoy the Igbo renaissance?
when you guys are ready, I will be ready too! otherwise the under wise Igbos will remain fifth class citizen and a nonentity with no political relevance in Nigeria and a big vagabond and nuisance in other countries of the world and don't forget to

Remember that Donald John TRUMP said he needs no Dunderhead Junk TRAMP [/b]in the USA grin grin grin
ka m juo kwa ajuju o, Asi na ewu na eri ihe ndi mu anya nokwa na nche = asị m mba ni-ni, oolo, o kwa asi nke bu kwa na Engli-igbo capital no ni-ni
[b]NDI IGBO NA SI NA ONYE BIDORO TATA BIDORO NA OGE

Ugbu a bụ kwa oge kwenye na kwa ibido! Igb bu igbo Kwezuonu!
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
madridguy:
PDP created boko haram, niger delta militant, killer herdsmen, ISIL, IPOB and others tongue

Wetin IPOB will do to them, only them will able to explain. I hope hausa/fulani, yoruba soldiers stay out of this.
jus waiting for any miscreants to blame Mr president
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by jessebig: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
CGMedia:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President, a member of the PDP, was petted with stones by aggrieved members of the IPOB at an event in Germany, on Saturday.

Reacting in a statement sent to Igbere TV on Sunday, the National Vice Chairman of the PDP in the South-East, Austin Umahi, squarely condemned the attack.

Umahi frowned at the action of the group against Ekweremadu who he said has been at the forefront of the struggle against the marginalisation of Ndi-Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4
He urged the Senator not to be discouraged by the act but to see it as one of the many sacrifices he has to pay in pursuit for justice and better treatment for Ndi-Igbo within and outside the country.

He, therefore, called for the arrest and prosecution of the perpetrators of the attack.

The PDP scribe, however, advised any individual or group that has any genuine reason to agitate, to do so, through the South-East Governors Forum, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and other legitimate means within Nigeria; rather than resorting to self help.

http://igberetvnews.com/908697/just-in-pdp-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu-by-ipob/
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Fuckthamods:

The thought of IPOB becoming a reality haunts you so bad you hide in fake smile while you pretend to hate them and attack them. Nigeria can never be one with us igbos, let it keep paining you
[/s]

Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by Antoeni(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sen.Ike Ekweremadu as a Deputy Senate President Publicly Supported this Group that Called Nigeria a Zoo & The Democratically Elected President All Sorts of Names.
They Would've Plunged the Country into Another Needless War, But For the Timely Intervention Of Python � Dance by the Military it was Adverted.
Why Should I be Concerned, if the Same Group Discovered Has Deceits & Gave Him a Dose of his Own Poison.
Re: PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Unik3030:
ipob don't know they are stylishly buttressing buharis stand that they terrorists, they just keep taking d wrong step n all they do is insult anyone that doesn't see things d same way with them. right now they have succeeded in setting a time bomb n if ipob should just do anything in Nigeria now the way python will rush them ehn, n to make matters worse no igbo leader will intercede or support them again

Right now, all politicians from the region who had been supporting them silently will have a rethink. All those politicians wouldn't condemn their violent nature in the past, thinking that they could stand on the fence. Now, IPOBians are coming for them. The child you failed to raise up properly will end up taking your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.