Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) (42489 Views)

Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Chinyelo Orjiakor Burial: Cossy Ojiakor's Mother's Buried, Actress In Crutches / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Controversial Nolloywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor just proved to the world that her smile and positive energy will never go down, no matter the circumstance that arises.

In a video she posted online, Cossy was seen shaking her bum bum and her boobs holding her crutches while her friends twerk for her at a party last night.

The Actress who said money makes her wet was spotted partying with her friends in cruches last night.

The Actress in her post, wrote
: "Last night party was �.... 6 girls having undiluted fun... 3 camera friendly. @jellamusic money makes her squirt �@Iamchillyb money makes her twerk @cossybarbie money makes me wet � music by me...then 3 camera shy girls �� Pls ooo today is still wkend. Come back ooo�#money #makes #me #sweat #twerk #wet #squirt ���"...
Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/money-makes-me-wet-cossy-orjiakor.html?m=1

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
See More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by jey4all(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Trying to stay relevant. Dead goods

20 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
......dog prick makes u wetter tho! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by simonlee(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
......dog prick makes u wetter tho! wink
wetin concern you? angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Old expired goods, I wonder the clowns who climb this cow angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
I would hit it

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
What did they say about birds of the same feather?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
olosho
oloshoer
oloshoest.

the number one olosho in Nigeria.
dog sperm is still working in her blood.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Junkie1: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
angry EVEN WITH INJURY SHE'S STILL LOOKING FOR MARKET ... NO DAYS OFF I GUESS SMH

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by abumoney(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mtscheeeeeeew, how do I unread this nonsense?!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by kereman1: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
If this girl neva flash boobi she no dey get confidence.

This girl has nothing to offer than her boobi, as her selling point,
She is a typical example of a person with low self esteem,

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Pusherttt: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wic kind bobi b dis sefff
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
simonlee:

wetin concern you? angry
Ooh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Instead of looking for a place to pray and study the word of God see what women of the world now do

sad sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Davisk11(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
cumcuber caucus...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by IME1: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
When you grow up with older ones and older aunties you learn things faster for your age.

When this woman started trending that year with that dog ish every decent person condemned it cause it was unnecessary

That was the era Indian films and majority of Nigerian films and home videos did not show kissing or skin
They showed 2 adults entering a room and lights faded and left anyone who cared to, to finish the scene undecidedscene
Now there is nothing private

If you ask a child now where's your private part they won't answer you cause e no dey again for many people

Isn't it sad and deplorable that a woman has lived and leveraged on her boobs all these years to make money and be in the news and claim relevance?

Is she saying that's all bestowed upon her in creation? No creativity, knowledge or nation building skills or talent or idea

Then people born before Indomie gens will be bragging that children of nowadays don spoil

Who cause am? Who teach them? Which generation Cossy dey

Nonsense and Nuremburg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by tejiri4(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
aunties wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Cappoditutti: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
No crutches seen anywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Danelo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
How e take concern us nah?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by slickbak(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Senior ashewo them. I greet. grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Bigsolo10: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
groups of baloo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Reelmii: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
na only this kind people she fit mix with sha,
people that are like her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by PedroEastman: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Even in old age, a farm tool remains a farm tool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hoe is a farming instrument. If you know you know
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by Englov(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) by sirwilson(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bwrest everywhere tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.