Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB (1358 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Igboblog: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has finally reacted  to the attack on former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany on Saturday.

Igbere TV recalls that Abaribe was one of the sureties of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu before he was released by the Federal Government.

Reacting over the ugly incident on Saturday, Abaribe described the action of IPOB as reprehensible and utterly sacrilegious.

Abaribe not only condemned the despicable act, but said it smacks of utter ignorance of the prevailing situation at home with regards to what the leaders are doing in the circumstance. " It is a brazen show of ingratitude to a man who has been at the fore front in the struggle for all that is good for the Igbo race".

In a statement made available to Igbere TV  on Sunday, the Minority leader said he and the entire minority caucus in the Senate are appalled on the very nauseating attack on the revered Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu for no reason whatsoever. "We condemn it", Abaribe said.

Senator Ekweremadu he said has given his all in standing for the Igbo race, particularly when "we stuck out our neck to arrange and stand for surety for the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

"Obviously this is not how to repay a man, an outstanding leader of men, an unpretentious Igbo leader who has given his all even going as far as deploying his means to arrange for the bail of Nnamdi Kanu, not minding the repercussions to his illustrious political career.

"It is unfortunate. The perpetrators of the attack should know that as Igbos, we respect elders and reverence our leaders. The unwaranted attack is not the character of the Igbo. This is un-Igbo. It is most worrisome and even inconceivable that the attackers will choose an auspicious occasion where our people are celebrating and showcasing our rich culture to exhibit such unbecoming and condemnable conduct in the name of agitation.

"No, that was not agitation, no right thinking human will identify with such behaviour. Yes, Nigeria is going through a horrendous phase, which is a fault line that her leaders, particularly we the Igbo leaders are engaging others to find a lasting solution to.

"Resorting to mob mentality and venting the spleen on our leaders rather creates a vacuum that will leave our people helpless and confused in the circumstance", he said.

Senator Abaribe added that there are rules of engagement in the country when things go awry and that is the way we should go at all times,  until we reach an acceptable national consensus in which Senator Ekweremadu will always play a major role.

Remember the popular Igbo saying..."Gbuo dike,,Gbuo dike, ngbe ihe ike mere achowa dike".

However, he appealed to Senator Ekweremadu not to be discouraged in any way, but rather be stoic and take it in its stride as the price often paid in leadership.

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/908844/attack-on-sen-ekweremadu-nnamdi-kanus-surety-abaribe-blows-hot-warns-ipob/

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by BOAR: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
The cub is now a lion

More grease to Ipob, let the merciless beatings continue on Igbo political leaders and if possible you can fatally injure some of them, it’s all good

Same consequences of Northern encouragement for BH in it formative days is what igbos will get with Ipob when they’ve fully ready
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Area4Area: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOAR:
The cub is now a lion

More grease to Ipob, let the merciless beatings continue on Igbo political leaders and if possible you can fatally injure some of them, it’s all good

Same consequences of Northern encouragement for BH in it formative days is what igbos will get with Ipob when they’ve fully ready
Na so, they've finally nurtured a monster they can no longer tame, Boko Haram of the SE loading already

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by seunmsg(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cool down Senator Abaribe. This is not the time to cry. Wait till it gets to your turn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Na so, they've finally nurtured a monster they can no longer tame, Boko Haram of the SE loading already

You go wait tire ad that time will never come.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Area4Area: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Cool down Abaribe. This is not the time to cry. Wait till it gets to your turn.
Abaribe too will be afraid to dare go to Europe or America or even Cotonou now, they thought they were punishing Buhari by supporting IPOB, their eyes Don dey clear small small, I will want to hear from Osita Chidoka, former FRSC Oga and Nnamdi kanu's driver on the day from the court when he was granted bail.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by AtikuNetwork: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
This attack on Ike is very sad. Ipob is crossing a line that may be difficult to retract from. They have turned to agboro touts and miscreants. Is this how Nnamdi Kanu and his band of agboro thugs are paying back Ike for being there for him in recent past? Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by spirul77: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
me just patiently waiting for these people's turn,
saraki, oshiomhole,tinubu,atiku,abdulahi Adamu,ibb,wike,okowa,dino melaye, idris Bella, Aisha buhari, mamma Daura.

you are free to add to the list
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Cool down Senator Abaribe. This is not the time to cry. Wait till it gets to your turn.
Yet Abaribe stood as suretie for your leader, and Ekweremadu was one of the fierce critic of the government when Manu was being arraigned. Is okay.
If this is how una wan actualize Biafra, oga, sorry, in your lifetime, it may not come to pass.
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Area4Area: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

You go wait tire ad that time will never come.
When Orji Uzor Kalu warned about Nnamdi Kanu not listening to advice and what IPOB could become, you follow insult am, las las na una go tire.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi5nrqbsozkAhWKyKQKHXwVDO4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.legit.ng%2F1128113-nnamdi-kanu-london-orji-uzor-kalu-alleges.html&psig=AOvVaw21zfsmgRU6WlMDAiHiMrTy&ust=1566216754174130
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Area4Area: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Remimadrid:

Yet Abaribe stood as suretie for your leader, and Ekweremadu was one of the fierce critic of the government when Manu was being arraigned. Is okay.
If this is how una wan actualize Biafra, oga, sorry, in your lifetime, it may not come to pass.
Easy bro, the person you quoted was just sarcastic about his post. Read through his post again
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Turantula(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Remimadrid:

Dont cry for us my muslim friend, please help us tell Okoroawusa to come and collect something important somewhere in Germany
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
ABARIBE WE LOVE YOU BUT NOT WHEN OTHERS ARE MISBEHAVING.... BURATAI COME AND CHOP YAM IN HONGKONG
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Area4Area:
When Orji Uzor Kalu warned about Nnamdi Kanu not listening to advice and what IPOB could become, you follow insult am, las las na una go tire.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi5nrqbsozkAhWKyKQKHXwVDO4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.legit.ng%2F1128113-nnamdi-kanu-london-orji-uzor-kalu-alleges.html&psig=AOvVaw21zfsmgRU6WlMDAiHiMrTy&ust=1566216754174130

If Orji Uzor Kalu did the needful when he was governor for 8 years in Abia state there won't be such anger in frustration in Aba and Abia state in general and IPOB wouldn't have been attractive to Igbo youths if he had used state fund to develope the state instead of looted everything for himself and family .
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Turantula:

Dont cry for us my muslim friend, please help us tell Okoroawusa to come and collect something important somewhere in Germany
Am not a Muslim. Okoro won't go to Germany na.
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Blessynokoro: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Watching
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is the reason I left Nneoma.
These people think irrationally.
Why beat your fellow countrymen? Tribesmen for that matter.
No matter anything it's wrong.
Me sharp guy,as dem wan kill me I nack weyrey better belle japa

Please note I even as I no call tribes ( for nneoma can be Yoruba too) some malus go still mention their papa. As usual I go make sure say na you read your mention by yourself. Ignoring things. Awon Eyan invictus
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Ultimatezlant: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol, abaribe
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Ultimatezlant: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

If Orji Uzor Kalu did the needful when he was governor for 8 years in Abia state there won't be such anger in frustration in Aba and Abia state in general and IPOB wouldn't have been attractive to Igbo youths if he had used state fund to develope the state instead of looted everything for himself and family .
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by Ultimatezlant: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
spirul77:
me just patiently waiting for these people's turn,
saraki, oshiomhole,tinubu,atiku,abdulahi Adamu,ibb,wike,okowa,dino melaye, idris Bella, Aisha buhari, mamma Daura.

you are free to add to the list
Atiku has been chilling in Dubai for months, you can go get him
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by ScotMisile: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is the reason I left Nneoma.
These people think irrationally.
Why beat your fellow countrymen? Tribesmen for that matter.
No matter anything it's wrong.
Me sharp guy,as dem wan kill me I nack weyrey better belle japa

Please note I even as I no call tribes ( for nneoma can be Yoruba too) some malus go still mention their papa. As usual I go make sure say na you read your mention by yourself. Ignoring things. Awon Eyan invictus

Bahddest!!!!
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by ScotMisile: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Am Igbo, but, I won't support this. You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

If Ekweremadu can be treated like this, that means BIAFRA maybe a jungle.

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

But, he knows the real owners of Nigeria are The Brits and Americans.

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

My people, BIAFRA will get her Freedom. .. YES, THEY WILL get that freedom

But, our leader is yet to arise.

Jesus is the only one that can give us Biafra... Game it or live it.
Re: Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB by PharoahIII: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am Igbo but these so-called Ipobians are useless and any sane man that condones this callous act needs to have his senses checked. They attack a defenceless man? Where were they when Nigerian soldiers were murdering their people? They claim to be Biafrans yet they are in Germany, far, far away from the very people they claim to love, is that not hypocrisy of the highest order? Kanu sits in his ivory tower and incites senseless Ipobians to commit violence , I wonder why the government cannot even extradite him sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salami’s Panel Quizzes Magu, May Recommend Sack / I Resigned From NDDC Due To Corruption- Kwankwaso / Let All Southeast Politicians Move To APC Yet They Will Still Que

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.