Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter (31282 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by 001NGN: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ejaria is eligible to represent England or Nigeria internationally. He trained with the Nigeria Under-17s team in 2013 and stated that his international allegiance lay with the country in 2014. However, despite rumours of a senior Nigeria call up being in the offing, Ejaria accepted a call up to the England U20 team on 30 September 2016. He made his debut for the Under-20 team on 7 October, in a 3–1 win against Germany, playing the whole match.

What fans tweeted
Ejaria having a blinder for @ReadingFC properly controlled the midfield!! Joao has no end product if he did @CardiffCityFC would be long gone in this game. Entertaining game tho it must be said!! #readingfc #cardiffcity

Reading's Ovie Ejaria (the spider) is a baller, a sure replacement for retired Mikel Obi in the Super Eagles. Gernot Rohr and should convince him to play for Nigeria.

My latest understanding on Ejaria is it’s down to whether the two clubs can agree a fee. Ejaria is keen on the move, as has been widely reported (and staring the obvious).

Watch amazing goal video

https://001.ng/see-why-reading-fc-ovie-ejaria-is-trending-on-twitter-in-uk/

1 Share

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by timibare(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who gives a fvck undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by okeniti: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Definetly should be called up, Iwobi will definetly need a competitor for the CAM spot for Nigeria. We don't have enough creative midfielders also so Ejaria would be very welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by spartoo: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
All these fine boys better know how to play ball. Most importantly, we have to continue beating South Africa because the day they'll beat us competitively,........

smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by dokyOloye: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mourinho just destroyed Mike's career

7 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by lelvin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hoping for the best.
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Philinho(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Be should be fast b4 England use him and dump him
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by executive12: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
timibare:

Intelligent people do, of course.

10 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by lenghtinny(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
I pray he doesn't encounter a jose mourinho later in his career

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Heffalump(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Someone is trying very hard to popularise this lad, but we don't know him or his football skills as claimed here

5 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Glink2018(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Another liability in Nigeria national team...

I believe rohr has finally seen good goal-keeper for our national team or nah still Uzoho we should be managing.

Rohr, your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by FisifunKododada: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokyOloye:

You are crying even more than the Mikel himself...wetin b ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by romenna: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokyOloye:
wake up and stop beating a dead horse.

4 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Icon79(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where? Link??

O pari

dokyOloye:

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by oxygen247(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokyOloye:

You just want to talk because you heard people saying that abi

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
While this a good development Smtmes I feel we have no league or talent residing in Nigeria cos no national footballers come from these local teams.
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Pearlyakin(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokyOloye:
You know nothing undecided
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Y2ffarms: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Citytrend:
Hnmm. I have learned not to give my heart to any of these guys. Because the last time I did. The consequences was massive

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Oga do my job now.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
dokyOloye:

Dude won English premier league, Carling cup, community shield, FA cup, Champions league, Europa league and African Nations cup. The only thing missing in his trophy � cabinet is the world cup,yet you opened your mouth and said this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by flamingfire24(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
a round of applause please.the rise of another urhobo legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by NiRfreak(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
If he's that good he won't be playing in Reading in a lower division league.
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by jojothegreat(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
What ever happened to our home based players
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by sylve11: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
not bad....... cool
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by careytommy37(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nonsense and bubu angry
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
How we consider Iwobi as CM dey craze me.

...kee ihe iwobi ma a na-ako na boolu?
Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by LewinskyMon: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
timibare:
l give only 2 fúçks tongue

1 Like

Re: Ovie Ejaria, Tipped To Replace Mikel Obi, Trending On UK Twitter by lordpherow98(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
NiRfreak:
If he's that good he won't be playing in Reading in a lower division league.

Ejaria is really a good midfielder and just 21. He is actually a Liverpool player, was on loan last year at Steven Gerrards Rangers Fc and now with Reading for more experience.

I hope to see him play on the super eagles jersey soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA's World Player Of The Year Shortlist / PHOTO: #runlagos Participant Faints On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Real Madrid Celebrates Back Home With Champion League Trophy, Huge Crowd(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.