Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? (1690 Views)

Can I Earn A Living With Only Python / Codementor Account For Sale / I Need A Codementor (mentor Level) Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by shegzhkn: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
How much can i earn monthly on codementor.io with skill set like Java , C# , python along side web technologies for backend & frontend if i charge 20 USD / 15 min and what is the odd of me getting gigs on the platform ?
Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by shaggy007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
shegzhkn:
How much can i earn monthly on codementor.io with skill set like Java , C# , python along side web technologies for backend & frontend if i charge 20 USD / 15 min and what is the odd of me getting gigs on the platform ?

Putting money before passion will get you nothing.

Do it cos you're passionate about it, and the money will come.

This is not a Nigerian stuff bro.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by shegzhkn: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
shaggy007:

What do mean by "This is not a Nigerian stuff bro"
clarify brother ...
Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by shaggy007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
shegzhkn:

What do mean by "This is not a Nigerian stuff bro"

clarify brother ...

It means you don't put money first... Like Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
shaggy007:

True talk
Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by radeveloper: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
As we all know with the current situation of the economy programmers are likely to eat and be full taking jobs online and engaging in outsourcing for jobs i here by introduce to you a platform where you can earn alot from as low as 100k weekly if you know what you are you doing, but as it is getting to be verified mentor on this platform is so difficult to the extent of frustration but am here to make those worries be less and can get you a codementor account you will need to start making money for a FEE if interested email : elenkoavi@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by bassdow: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
shaggy007:

have said this so many times am almost tired of even reading posts such as this let alone attempting a response.

if money or fame or material thing(s) were my motivation, would have quit long before I got close to 20% of where I am today.

There's a reason Most of Us never get beyond Basic skilled level - we are after quick gratification
Re: How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? by bassdow: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
shaggy007:

Also mean you would be spotted out shortly after trying to settle down on the platform. That's if you follow tricks employed by people such as https://www.nairaland.com/5366322/how-much-earn-codementor-monthly#92787064 .

Buying Ready-Made accounts, Reviews, Likes, etc would either get you very short term result OR get you no where at all. You only would be providing payChecks to those who help you cut corners.

Better invest such energy into being Self reliant or find something else to do.

IT and most other Science related fields isn't where One easily could hide in even if you have a Certificate from a very very High School.

You get better if you're good and continues working hard, BUT if you think it's a trade you can just learn, you just might get outdated before you even earn your first pay-check.

That's if you manage to finish to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Special Assistance Needed From Crytal Report Gurus Here. / We Love Colors - Android App. / How To Convert EML File Into PST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.