Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected (62888 Views)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Ndlistic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
This boy ran mad because he refused to use his mom for money rituals.

In the video ,the boy was saying "dey say make I use my mama, i no wan use my mama" this happened today in sapele delta state.

Groups of people were holding him not to run away, while some said tied him robb and take him to their house.

According to eye witness ,he refuse to use his mom for the rituals after his penis was rejected.

This is very seeious, money is the root of all evil the said..

He must have love his mum very much for not using him?

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/boy-rans-mad-for-refusing-to-use-mom.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Ndlistic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
See More, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by meezynetwork(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ehyaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by donbachi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
How u take know?..who tell u,him or him mama?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mother's Love is Supreme

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Ndlistic(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Mother's Love is Supreme

Am telling you.

Sweet mother, I never forget u, for dis suffer wey u suffer for me.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Adeling(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Lataability(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Jabioro: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
I refused to believe what he saying..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
U don mean am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by smooooooth: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oh please, this guy is just suffering from smoking strong weed for the first time. He will be alright las las

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Kendumazy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmmm. Young Boys and the quest for quick money. It's well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by chukzyfcbb: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
I have no pity for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by soberdrunk(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Devil will ask for the thing you love and "need" the most and give you things you think you want..... angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
The way young folks seek money now na wa...

I pity him sha, when he wan do ritual because of same mama...

What an odd world....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
The gods must av rejected his penis because of its ridiculously small size....that particular god must be a female one.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mad man wey dey confess aint mad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Xisnin(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by philsbaba: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by imitateMe(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why are Delta, Ph, Benin people so reckless when it comes to juvenile delinquency? Their girls are so full of STD, their boys don't know than to be using people for rituals!!
The few days in spent in Agbor and Benin, I know wetin those girls use my eye see shocked

I just hope this is just a drama

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by daddytime(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dem yakpa for Delta and Benin...

Poo eating lazy youths

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
smooooooth:
Oh please, this guy is just suffering from smoking strong weed for the first time. He will be alright las las
Like Kwale or Oshogbo weed you mean? grin
Ritual or no ritual, there is a lot of mental health issues in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy

Wetin nairalanders no go see for frontpage.. lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Darlsonyii: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Take am easy...You people won't listen, you see your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by phlame(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mad man wey no get dada that one na mad man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Onlinealaba(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol, dude must av watched Nollywood before he smoke that brand of weed .well as someone rightly said he will b alright

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
I can't help but feel very ashamed of my self and my black skin when I come across news like this. Oh Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by crazyABO(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol after u reach baba house u come say u no do again sorry bro doesnt work that way grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by AnanseK(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
He needs tranquilizers under supervision. He will be fine after a few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ndlistic:

In the video ,the boy was saying "dey say make I use my mama, i no wan use my mama" this happened today in sapele delta state.

Groups of people were holding him not to run away, while some said tied him robb and take him to their house.

According to eye witness ,he refuse to use his mom for the rituals after his penis was rejected.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/boy-rans-mad-for-refusing-to-use-mom.html?m=1

How is money the root of all evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by tstx(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ndlistic:

Na because of people like una Nigerians dey feel say na illiterates dey run our webosphere..

You really need to start Proof reading before you hit the publish button..
.. It wont take you anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.