Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (44980 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Absuchat(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Afonjas are olodos na
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lekkan(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
That Simeon Shankyula na real olodo!
If na you, you no go even qualify
Nonsense!!

10 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Quick thinkers, them all

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by marvin906(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
charleymed:
Federal government Academy Suleja.

what of states
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja

Read to the end before displaying your stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Aystarz: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:
This is the simple reality. Gv the south easterner and south westerner a level playing ground...okoro will always win.

We were the 1st in everything when the whitemen held sway and we are still paying for that till today

The other 2 regions ganged up against us because of oil found in our region...they would have been so happy for us to leave nigeria and stop competing with them if not for the oil in the east.

God will heal the Igbo race...one person at a time

This is the type of comment that ruins beautiful threads such as this. Bia, dont you have a life outside tribalism? I bet these super kids would be ashamed to have a degenerate such as yourself as a compatriot.

15 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Demzlent(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is it only 2 contestants remaining in both categories or some other candidates will join them in the semi final
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by toprealman: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
He must have won several prelims to make it to this stage. Maybe you've not been put on the spot......it is not that easy brother.
All they need is your support.

4 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LazyGold(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:
This is the simple reality. Gv the south easterner and south westerner a level playing ground...okoro will always win.

We were the 1st in everything when the whitemen held sway and we are still paying for that till today

The other 2 regions ganged up against us because of oil found in our region...they would have been so happy for us to leave nigeria and stop competing with them if not for the oil in the east.

Anything to score cheap point

The UNICAF yearly Essay competition have always been won by Yoruba back to back

But you don't see Yoruba Gloating about it to score cheap point

Only God can cure your inferiority complex

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by GogetterMD(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
In the good old days of Master Ikenna Odinaka....
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by hinere(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
I remember when I was in JSS3 years ago. My maths teacher picked me and some other students for this competition. Then it was called COWBELL MATHS COMPETITION. We were tested in order for the best two to be picked. I no even pass the test. See as I just dey vex. Me we think say I sabi mathematics.

Fast forward 2019, I see no point in this. Life Bleep us all up. We live in a country where academics is no longer valid. Even holding a degree now dey shame some graduates.

Las Las we all go make am... Make I hustle my market for here jare

Kindly check my signature to invest in Real Estate, to get Architectural designs done and to get your final year research project done.

3 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Charleys: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
SoNature:
How come those schools where parents pay millions of naira in Lekki and VI are not here?

How can their owners justify the huge sums paid in tuition?

Congratulations to the kids!

Because them no dey flog them.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by midolian(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:

what is this one saying?

would you have typed this poo on an invectus thread?

5 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by internetpo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
nice! go young scholars go.

the poster above complaining of govt sch? shebi u see how education has fallen in naija.
dis thred will not even pass 3 pages.

well. na next level we dey na.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by graciousmoi30(f): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Demzlent:
Is it only 2 contestants remaining in both categories or some other candidates will join them in the semi final
Many more will join them at the semi-finals.... There are 9 prelim episodes... 2 people from each prelim episode will make it to the semi finals
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

You wetin you Sabi

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Raxxye(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which stations are air the show and what time,please?

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Silva79(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
marvin906:

go and take he's position if you can do better or shut the fvck up..
encourage Don't insult them
pls ho is that baby? I love his wears. Where can I get them?
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by anthonyabidemi: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am not surprised, Graceland international is one of the best Secondary Schools in Nigeria and most especially South-South part of the country. It is a school with long history of academic excellence with amazing moral upbringing. Cowbell is actually doing a good job in Nigeria. KeepThe it up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LegendHero(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:

Lol, do you check the statistics of the winner of Cowbellpedia since 2010 up till date? Infact most of the winners are always from schools within Ota in Ogun state

Yoruba guy Akinleye still won it last year if I remember. Did you see the Yorubas shooting about superiority or being better than everyone else on earth. You Igbo have a lot of inferiority complex and you like comparing yourself with other people.

If you check the image below, Iyoha Omonzokpia will be Edo state if I’m not wrong, Juliet Ekoko (probably SS).

Checking the statistics you’ll see that the Yorubas dominate, and you have two SS and the other Igbos.

Have you ever seen the Yoruba chestbeat about this or try jumping up and down?

Could it be a curse to chestbeat?

15 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Czarugo007: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Promote this more and do away with BBNAIJA
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by tot(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
SimSify:
Ndi igbo..Kwenu

Igbo Amaka.. Ya kpotu ba

This is what we want to be seeing..
Hope the prizes are in Millions too
grin grin

Maldini212:
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja

Even a thread like this, you guys had to bring tribalism into it. Are you guys okay?!

Kudos to the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
Do u know that he beat everyone in his state to be their,if u know the bloody question he answered to be a semi finalist u wouldn't be displaying ur ignorance sir,

5 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

What were you expecting from an Aboki that used quota-system to come contest

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by tot(f): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ramanto:
Waiting for them to come and tribalise the thread

Patiently waiting for the first idiot that will comment

Look up, they are there already. It's time mods start banning all such comments completely. Mschew.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
toprealman:
He must have won several prelims to make it to that stage. Maybe you've not been put on the spot......it is not that easy on brother.
All they need is your support.

He can only win people from his state, they are there because they are using quota-system.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by yaki84: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
datola:
We hardly see Northerners from things like this even with their self acclaimed over population.
Hv u nor heard of Dr nura, winner of emm lemme check am cummin soon
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Shinjitsu: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let the world judge

Igbos are the most intelligent black race

No black in the world can match us

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nursy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
SoNature:
How come those schools where parents pay millions of naira in Lekki and VI are not here?

How can their owners justify the huge sums paid in tuition?

Congratulations to the kids!
Those schools participate in competitions worth millions of dollars not just #1,000,000 competition.

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by IsraelSongz: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
I watched last week but missed this week's episode sadly and I wont lie, last week, I was stunned.

I was really impressed.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yohh:
This is what we want to be seeing on the front page, not those nollynude and Softcore po.rnstars big brothers.
Thank you op
Don't MIND those INFERNOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.