Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (44987 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by bewla(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Yohh:
This is what we want to be seeing on the front page, not those nollynude and Softcore po.rnstars big brothers.
Thank you op
My issue after all this hard work

what is the end gain

paper and a few money

No endorsement
no publicity
no encouragement
no emotional support
No follow up

just u and u along
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Humorousninja(m): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
This is the simple reality. Gv the south easterner and south westerner a level playing ground...okoro will always win.

We were the 1st in everything when the whitemen held sway and we are still paying for that till today

The other 2 regions ganged up against us because of oil found in our region...they would have been so happy for us to leave nigeria and stop competing with them if not for the oil in the east.

God will heal the Igbo race...one person at a time
. God will save u ......please check names of past winners of this event and what tribe they are .......also check what state they went to school .........if none of it is igbo my brother then ur analysis is shit

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 4:28am On Aug 19, 2019
darkelf:

Ok, which of them have they won?

And please mention the competitions

I teach a boy that attends one of such schools. This boy is presently in SS2 and i was hired to tutor him math at home (for the holiday)

This guy knows next to nothing about the basics yet when I asked him his score for last term, he said 84

No be only 1 million dollars.

The kid probably ret@rded. Don't blame the school.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by SilasNwude: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by mainaugustine(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Please what station shows it and time...will like to watch and the date too... thank you
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2019
mainaugustine:
Please what station shows it and time...will like to watch and the date too... thank you

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by korrej(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
That Simeon Shankyula na real olodo!
Dont say that...
There are people who are very good but dont do well with pressure. These kind of people end up being researchers and innovators. They need [peace and] quiet, time and balance then you see the genius in them.
So encourage please!
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Mosco100(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Igbo Amaka Chukwu ya
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Not an excuse
your opinion... You entitled to yours am entitled to mine.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by yetunsbay(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
the oil in the old eastern region
where ? Point
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
naturalwaves:
Last week, the ball was set rolling for the first episode of the season 5 of the Cowbellpedia game show.
The competition was previously analysed in this thread below in case you missed it:

https://www.nairaland.com/5339413/cowbellpedia-2019-return-jessey-uche-nwichi

Coincidentally, two familiar foes; Jeessey Uche-Nwichi and Oluwafemi Adeyanju were put in the same group of 6 in the first prelim. Jessey Uche-Nwichi had emerged as the Junior champion two years ago and Olufemi Adeyanju was the first runner up to him that same 2 years ago.

Every edition usually present 6 participants and only 2 can emerge to the next stage. Thus, the pressure is expected to be high on these young students.

The 6 contestants in the first prelim for the Senior category were;

1. Alabi Anita from Gloryland Secondary School, Edo
2. Falodun Ayokunle from The Federal University of Technology Staff School, Ondo
3. Irogbama Uyiosa from Graceland International College, Port-Harcourt
4. Ouwafemi Adeyanju from Jesuit Memorial College, Port-Harcourt
5.Shankyula Simeon from Mount Saint Gabriel Secondary School, Benue
6. Uche- Nwichi Jessey from Graceland International School, Port- Harcourt

After round 1 of the quiz show, the result below was obtained.

Can't wait for Cowbellpedia next year. Couldn't get qualify for junior section but I think things should be different now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Darivie04:

Can't wait for Cowbellpedia next year. Couldn't get qualify for junior section but I think things should be different now
All the best!
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2019
naturalwaves:

All the best!
Thanks. I really need that money oh
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Darivie04:

Thanks. I really need that money oh
What class and school are you?
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
naturalwaves:

What class and school are you?
Going into SS2. One of the numerous schools in Asokoro, Abuja.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Darivie04:

Going into SS2. One of the numerous schools in Asokoro, Abuja.
Okay. Best luck!
I was in SS 2 more than 15 years ago cheesy cheesy
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nursy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
darkelf:

Ok, which of them have they won?

And please mention the competitions

I teach a boy that attends one of such schools. This boy is presently in SS2 and i was hired to tutor him math at home (for the holiday)

This guy knows next to nothing about the basics yet when I asked him his score for last term, he said 84

No be only 1 million dollars.
Conrad challenge, global robotics etc. The first runner up (4 of them) that I am aware of won $60,000 at the last Conrad challenge. Well, I went overboard by saying millions of dollars; its millions of naira not just mere #1,000,000.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nursy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=SoNature post=81377038]

Where exactly?

How come we don't get to read about them in this information age? [/ Conradchallenge, global robotics etc. The first runner up (4 of them) that I am aware of won $60,000 at the last Conrad challenge. Well, I went overboard by saying millions of dollars; its millions of naira not just mere #1,000,000. Like they go for competitions far more than their school fees.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by SoNature(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=Nursy post=81394942][/quote]
Did they win? grin

That was why I called them out in the first place grin
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Nursy(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
SoNature:

Did they win? grin

That was why I called them out in the first place grin
The school I know won the first runner up price of $60,000.
Their students get scholarships of up to $120,000 and full tuition in UK, so they don't participate in competitions of low cost. Hope you get the drift?
I used to be like you about those schools till I started working in one and saw things.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by SoNature(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nursy:
The school I know won the first runner up price of $60,000.
Their students get scholarships of up to $120,000 and full tuition in UK, so they don't participate in competitions of low cost. Hope you get the drift?
I used to be like you about those schools till I started working in one and saw things.

Okay, thank you for the useful information
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
SoNature:

Okay, thank you for the useful information
I teach in one of those schools you mentioned as well..... And we don't participate in Cowbell. I will tell management to let us give it a shot though. So, the fact that those schools do not participate does not mean that they are running away. Most of the participation is done at an International level.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by kechywillz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Go boys,go make us proud grin
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2019
kechywillz:
Go boys,go make us proud grin

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lexy2014: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
your opinion... You entitled to yours am entitled to mine.

Yes my opinion. Doesn't make it any less than d truth
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Yes my opinion. Doesn't make it any less than d truth
no ooo.... Its me that is lying....
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lexy2014: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
no ooo.... Its me that is lying....

Neither did I say u are lying. If u say u are lying, then there's nothing I can do about it
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Neither did I say u are lying. If u say u are lying, then there's nothing I can do about it
no ooo.. There is alot you can actually do about it... Have read the rules of the forum? Take your pick.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lexy2014: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
no ooo.. There is alot you can actually do about it... Have read the rules of the forum? Take your pick.

What have d rules of d forum got to do with u saying that u lied?
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
lexy2014:

What have d rules of d forum got to do with u saying that u lied?
Oga you ve av ur attention time... On to the next topic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.