Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. (81614 Views)

General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos) / Inside The Magnificent Hermitage Museum Saint Petersburg, Russia / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by suyamasta(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2019
TochiPhotos:

Welcome bros )

Nawa o. None of them. They are like little Sisters to me. We're just like family.

Thanks bro. School no dey give me chance.

Omo life happened. I already explained what happened earlier sad
Ok I will check up on it, all the best to you and yours!
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys, please I just posted a new video on my YouTube channel. It's basically a short interview with foreign students living in Russia.

So if you'd like to find out what other foreigners think about Russia, please watch the video and please do not forget to subscribe and like my videos... I take God dey beg una abeg hahahaha )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2AEEH6idQk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by error4040: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Guyz please let's show this man Love na.
Haba! This thread is currently Recking close to 50k views while his YouTube page is not even up to 500 subscribers, undecided And some of his videos are closing to 10k views. shocked
The Motive here is even if we no get Data to de view the videos others from different Nations do. What am saying is we are the only ones who would boost that YouTube page for him.
Those people might view but won't bother to subscribe, and YouTube new policy is one must have 1k subscribers before he can Monetize his Hardwork. angry angry
P.S Subscribing to a YouTube channel is just a single click and it only require ones Gmail or Facebook to show the user is real and not a Robot.
And please Mind you I am not in anyway trying to form familiarity or expect any payment from him

Peace sad

Find Images Attach below

13 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by NONNYG: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2019
I subscribed the very first day i watched his intro video, Tochi has very good contents, nice shots and great editing. Guys lets help his ministry

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by BikeMan: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
I subscribed after I watched his interview with Russian girls on the street too cheesy

PS: OP please the sound quality in that video was not clear enough, you can look into that for future street videos

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Nonso37(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Tochiphotos pls come back & update your diary
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hope the KGB is not hold Tochi?
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2019
error4040:
NONNYG:
BikeMan:
My people, thanks so much for always looking out for me. I really appreciate the love and support you guys have shown me from day one. I want you guys to know that it means a lot to me, and I'm truly grateful. When all these hard work go begin pay off, I will definitely share the love with my nairaland family. You guys are the best!

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2019
I had my birthday on Monday, there was nothing much to celebrate because I told my close friends that I wanted to be left alone on that day.
I still can't explain why, but I'm always sad and depressed on the days leading to my birthday and on my birthday itself. I always want to be left alone and all I want is for that day to just end. I don't know if any of you can relate to this but that's just what happens to me. I feel incredibly sad and depressed because I start thinking and over analyzing my life.

The highlight of my birthday is usually when my mom calls to pray for me and that's all I honestly look forward to on my birthday. My birthday for me is a day of reflection, I have a personal tradition of writing my self letters on my birthday. So I send letters (email) to my future self that will deliver to me on the next birthday and then I read the one from the previous year.
The email usually contains my plans and goals for the year ahead, my current problems and things bothering me, prayer points and things I want God to do for me etc. It's really good to know that time heals everything; nothing lasts forever and every problem you're facing shall pass. I realized this after reading the letter I sent myself from last year's birthday. All the problems and issues I had in my life then are non existent now. It's really uplifting to know that any problem I am facing right now is temporary because with time everything will be all right.

I really can't wait for this week to end already because it's been one hell of a crazy week. It's currently Autumn here in Saint Petersburg so I decided to shoot a video to show how beautiful Autumn is in Russia. The best place to get the kind of aesthetically pleasing aerial footage I want is in the outskirts of the city (Leningrad Oblast) Which is around 40km away from Saint Petersburg city. There is a little village called Pushkin which has nice foliage which means it will be picturesque in autumn. I told my friend I wanted to go there to shoot and she has a car so she agreed to drive me so I don't have to waste money on train. When we arrived Pushkin, I brought out my drone to fly but I couldn't because the village we're in is apparently A No Fly Zone so the GPS on my drone was automatically jammed and I couldn't fly there. I asked around and I found out The Catherine's Palace (Former residence of Russian Tsars) is located in that village that's why it's a no fly zone. I was so angry cos the only reason we came to that village is to get aerial footage and now we've wasted our time for nothing. We left and to make matters worse, there was heavy traffic so we spent 2 hours on the road. When we returned to Saint Petersburg, my friend was still kind enough to drive me around so I could find other places in the city center with foliage and I was able to finally get some nice footage for my channel.

Whew! so that's what I've been up to lately.

Pictures from the village we visited. First pic is side view of the Catherine palace.

13 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Here is the video I was able to shoot when we returned to the city center.

Autumn in Saint Petersburg )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqVfGFUPXk&lc=z232fdfgwvmpcnundacdp433gnn525anbjwgir0nv5hw03c010c

Please watch and like the video and abeg subscribe to my channel if you haven't subscribed yet abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by opeey(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2019
TochiPhotos:
When all these hard work go begin pay off, I will definitely share the love with my nairaland family. You guys are the best!

I had my birthday on Monday, there was nothing much to celebrate because I told my close friends that I wanted to be left alone on that day.
I still can't explain why, but I'm always sad and depressed on the days leading to my birthday and on my birthday itself. I always want to be left alone and all I want is for that day to just end. I don't know if any of you can relate to this but that's just what happens to me. I feel incredibly sad and depressed because I start thinking and over analyzing my life.

The highlight of my birthday is usually when my mom calls to pray for me and that's all I honestly look forward to on my birthday. My birthday for me is a day of reflection, I have a personal tradition of writing my self letters on my birthday. So I send letters (email) to my future self that will deliver to me on the next birthday and then I read the one from the previous year.
The email usually contains my plans and goals for the year ahead, my current problems and things bothering me, prayer points and things I want God to do for me etc. It's really good to know that time heals everything; nothing lasts forever and every problem you're facing shall pass. I realized this after reading the letter I sent myself from last year's birthday. All the problems and issues I had in my life then are non existent now. It's really uplifting to know that any problem I am facing right now is temporary because with time everything will be all right.

I really can't wait for this week to end already because it's been one hell of a crazy week. It's currently Autumn here in Saint Petersburg so I decided to shoot a video to show how beautiful Autumn is in Russia. The best place to get the kind of aesthetically pleasing aerial footage I want is in the outskirts of the city (Leningrad Oblast) Which is around 40km away from Saint Petersburg city. There is a little village called Pushkin which has nice foliage which means it will be picturesque in autumn. I told my friend I wanted to go there to shoot and she has a car so she agreed to drive me so I don't have to waste money on train. When we arrived Pushkin, I brought out my drone to fly but I couldn't because the village we're in is apparently A No Fly Zone so the GPS on my drone was automatically jammed and I couldn't fly there. I asked around and I found out The Catherine's Palace (Former residence of Russian Tsars) is located in that village that's why it's a no fly zone. I was so angry cos the only reason we came to that village is to get aerial footage and now we've wasted our time for nothing. We left and to make matters worse, there was heavy traffic so we spent 2 hours on the road. When we returned to Saint Petersburg, my friend was still kind enough to drive me around so I could find other places in the city center with foliage and I was able to finally get some nice footage for my channel.

Whew! so that's what I've been up to lately.

Pictures from the village we visited. First pic is side view of the Catherine palace.

weldone tochiphotos.
I have been following your thread from the first thread you opened to this one.
I would say you have done a good job by keeping us updated. less I forget happy birthday. more years to come and more wins..
I wish you all the best in your endeavor in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2019
TochiPhotos:
Here is the video I was able to shoot when we returned to the city center.

Autumn in Saint Petersburg )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqVfGFUPXk&lc=z232fdfgwvmpcnundacdp433gnn525anbjwgir0nv5hw03c010c

Please watch and like the video and abeg subscribe to my channel if you haven't subscribed yet abeg

Happy birthday bro, more of God’s blessings on you always. As a fellow Libra, I was once like you, always sad or depressed on my birthday until I had a bike accident days before my birthday(2 years ago). That opened my eyes that as long as one is living and breathing, one should be thankful. Look at your background, look at your past and see how far you have come bro, you have come far bro and progressed, don’t be sad, be thankful and cheerfuI. God has brought you far and he won’t leave you. It is well bro. Happy birthday once again and God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2019
opeey:

weldone tochiphotos.
I have been following your thread from the first thread you opened to this one.
I would say you have done a good job by keeping us updated. less I forget happy birthday. more years to come and more wins..
I wish you all the best in your endeavor in Russia.
Thanks a lot bro. I really appreciate smiley

Drenimarcus:

Happy birthday bro, more of God’s blessings on you always. As a fellow Libra, I was once like you, always sad or depressed on my birthday until I had a bike accident days before my birthday(2 years ago). That opened my eyes that as long as one is living and breathing, one should be thankful. Look at your background, look at your past and see how far you have come bro, you have come far bro and progressed, don’t be sad, be thankful and cheerfuI. God has brought you far and he won’t leave you. It is well bro. Happy birthday once again and God bless.
Thanks my brother, I really needed to hear this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Hadampson(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
danielck22:

IGBO NIGERIAN boys are always patient, we will surely get it.
Pls answer this question with a yes or no, did you kpash the first one??
For Moscow

This is better cool

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by KendrickAyomide: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hadampson:

This is better cool

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

guy how long will it take to learn German to B2level
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by annie17: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
1yr in naija
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
For some strange reason Justwise keeps hiding my posts and closing any thread I create with my Afrorossiyatv username. Two weeks ago, I created a thread and posted pictures alongside a YouTube link to the video I made of foreign students in Russia and he closed the thread without warning or any reason.

Yesterday, I also created a new thread with pictures of Autumn in Saint Petersburg, and also link of the YouTube video to my channel and he just closed it. I sent a mod mail to him and asked him to please tell me if I've broken any rules but he didn't reply.

The travel section is a place to post about Tourism, travel. Interesting destinations within Nigeria and abroad and that's what I did by sharing pictures of something unique in a foreign destination. In the thread I created, I didn't just post my YouTube channel and ask people to leave nairaland and go to my channel. I created an informative thread with pictures of Autumn in Saint Petersburg and such posts are allowed in the travel section. I didn't advertise nor solicit anything, I only posted pics and asked people to watch the video on YouTube if they enjoy such content.

I know moderating nairaland is a tasking job and you guys are always inundated with all kinds of request but I'd really appreciate if justwise or seun will spare a minute and at least tell me what I've done wrong.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
TochiPhotos:
For some strange reason Justwise keeps hiding my posts and closing any thread I create with my Afrorossiyatv username. Two weeks ago, I created a thread and posted pictures alongside a YouTube link to the video I made of foreign students in Russia and he closed the thread without warning or any reason.

Yesterday, I also created a new thread with pictures of Autumn in Saint Petersburg, and also link of the YouTube video to my channel and he just closed it. I sent a mod mail to him and asked him to please tell me if I've broken any rules but he didn't reply.

The travel section is a place to post about Tourism, travel. Interesting destinations within Nigeria and abroad and that's what I did by sharing pictures of something unique in a foreign destination. In the thread I created, I didn't just post my YouTube channel and ask people to leave nairaland and go to my channel. I created an informative thread with pictures of Autumn in Saint Petersburg and such posts are allowed in the travel section. I didn't advertise nor solicit anything, I only posted pics and asked people to watch the video on YouTube if they enjoy such content.

I know moderating nairaland is a tasking job and you guys are always inundated with all kinds of request but I'd really appreciate if justwise or seun will spare a minute and at least tell me what I've done wrong.

Ok when I removed those threads from Afrorossiyatv i was not clear who was behind that ID but know you made it clear i have one question for you..

What are you playing at? You use this current ID to start this thread and other threads in this section THEN use another ID to start this spamming section posting similar material.

I have had issues with you in the past because of issues like this and here you are again trying to repeat the same thing.

I know you want to get more subscription to your YouTube channel so as to monetize it and i don't want to rain on your parade as long as you don't try to play me a fool.

You have one ID and this thread..maintain it and avoid using different ID to spam this section.
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by KendrickAyomide: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
annie17:
1yr in naija
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
justwise:

Ok when I removed those threads from Afrorossiyatv i was not clear who was behind that ID but know you made it clear i have one question for you..

What are you playing at? You use this current ID to start this thread and other threads in this section THEN use another ID to start this spamming section posting similar material.

I have had issues with you in the past because of issues like this and here you are again trying to repeat the same thing.

I know you want to get more subscription to your YouTube channel so as to monetize it and i don't want to rain on your parade as long as you don't try to play me a fool.

You have one ID and this thread..maintain it and avoid using different ID to spam this section.

When I created the afrorossiyatv username, I made it known to everyone that reads my thread. I wanted to continue using my personal username Tochiphotos to maintain my diary, and dedicate Afrorossiatv to creating threads and posts about my YouTube channel which is obviously what any sane person would do. I do not want to clutter my diary by constantly posting about my channel hence the second username.

You also just said my spamming of the travel section is apparently the reason why you closed my thread and hid the posts I made with afrorossiyatv

Firstly, spamming is basically sending the same message indiscriminately or creating topics with the same topic indiscriminately. Something which I am not guilty of for the following reasons.

In the last 3 weeks I have only created two threads with afrorossiyatv and both threads contained original content that I created myself. The first thread contained photos and a little write up about interviews I conducted with foreign students living in Russia. You closed this thread immediately I created it ( I sent you a mod mail asking why and you didn't reply.)

Second thread was created yesterday with a totally unique and original content I created myself. Photos of Autumn foliage that I took myself and haven't shared anywhere in nairaland before. How I'm I spamming the travel section if I have only created 2 threads and 4 posts in 3 weeks with totally unique content.

The thread and posts with my afrorossiyatv is unique because they contained pictures and informative write ups about what the video is about and then my YouTube link. While the link I include on my diary is usually part of what I have been up to story and it usually is the link alone without pictures. I haven't even used my Tochiphotos to create any new threads in the last one year so I don't understand how you could say I spam the travel section.

The posts made with my afrorossiyatv username are unique and it has dedicated thread because of the possibility it might make front page if the content is interesting enough.

Justwise, I have honestly done nothing to deserve what you're doing. I am an upstanding member of this nairaland community and I have never tried to use my platform on nairaland to commit or do any illegal activities or mislead anyone for my personal gain. I have stayed away from anything that might tarnish my image on here and I have never asked anyone for money, I always do everything in the open, yet you come for me even when I am trying to make an honest living. You said I am trying to grow my subscriber base on youtube and monetize my channel. When has that become a bad thing in this seun nairaland? I literally beg people to subscribe so it's not like I have ever pretended I don't want that.

There is a big difference between leeching off nairaland to only spam your link or website. In my case, I am part of this nairaland community I have contributed and continue to provide valuable content for the benefit of our beloved community.

I really honestly don't know if you have a vendetta against me because don't understand what is going on with your arbitrary exercise of power. You've come for me twice now even when it is obvious to everyone I have done nothing to deserve such witch-hunt from you.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by justwise(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2019
TochiPhotos:

When I created the afrorossiyatv username, I made it known to everyone that reads my thread. I wanted to continue using my personal username Tochiphotos to maintain my diary, and dedicate Afrorossiatv to creating threads and posts about my YouTube channel which is obviously what any sane person would do. I do not want to clutter my diary by constantly posting about my channel hence the second username.

You also just said my spamming of the travel section is apparently the reason why you closed my thread and hid the posts I made with afrorossiyatv

Firstly, spamming is basically sending the same message indiscriminately or creating topics with the same topic indiscriminately. Something which I am not guilty of for the following reasons.

In the last 3 weeks I have only created two threads with afrorossiyatv and both threads contained original content that I created myself. The first thread contained photos and a little write up about interviews I conducted with foreign students living in Russia. You closed this thread immediately I created it ( I sent you a mod mail asking why and you didn't reply.)

Second thread was created yesterday with a totally unique and original content I created myself. Photos of Autumn foliage that I took myself and haven't shared anywhere in nairaland before. How I'm I spamming the travel section if I have only created 2 threads and 4 posts in 3 weeks with totally unique content.

The thread and posts with my afrorossiyatv is unique because they contained pictures and informative write ups about what the video is about and then my YouTube link. While the link I include on my diary is usually part of what I have been up to story and it usually is the link alone without pictures. I haven't even used my Tochiphotos to create any new threads in the last one year so I don't understand how you could say I spam the travel section.

The posts made with my afrorossiyatv username are unique and it has dedicated thread because of the possibility it might make front page if the content is interesting enough.

Justwise, I have honestly done nothing to deserve what you're doing. I am an upstanding member of this nairaland community and I have never tried to use my platform on nairaland to commit or do any illegal activities or mislead anyone for my personal gain. I have stayed away from anything that might tarnish my image on here and I have never asked anyone for money, I always do everything in the open, yet you come for me even when I am trying to make an honest living. You said I am trying to grow my subscriber base on youtube and monetize my channel. When has that become a bad thing in this seun nairaland? I literally beg people to subscribe so it's not like I have ever pretended I don't want that.

There is a big difference between leeching off nairaland to only spam your link or website. In my case, I am part of this nairaland community I have contributed and continue to provide valuable content for the benefit of our beloved community.

I really honestly don't know if you have a vendetta against me because don't understand what is going on with your arbitrary exercise of power. You've come for me twice now even when it is obvious to everyone I have done nothing to deserve such witch-hunt from you.

I knew you will come up with this sort of reply, I'm not surprised one bit.

1. You have created 9 threads with afrorossiyatv 5 out of them are currently in this section (not deleted) and one was moved to Romance section as it's suitable there while I removed the other 3.

2. Like I said before there is no need using two IDs to post similar content in this section, you start a thread without updating it then a week or two latter you turn up again to start another one all of them are about your YouTube channel but still I did not ban that ID and you still think I'm after you?

3. Will you be happy to pay to advertise your content with afrorossiyatv ID?
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by SaintHilary(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2019
After we go dey shout buhari uppandan sad
I still cant forget the day i opened a random nairaland thread in a bus and wat did i see? A stuuupid large porn picture facing me like its Xvideos undecided
Dat picture stayed for almost 2days b4 it was taken down after enough fappers would've surely cliked the link to make use of their vaseline
But here we are arguing over a informative youtube channel and thread that has even made frontpage twice

Abeg who go beta go beta na tey e go tey
GoodMorning yall

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by cooldragon: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Morning bro
A friend of mine was born in Russia and he is wondering if he has any benefits from it

TochiPhotos:

You'll need to submit these documents when applying for visa not to your university.

I got my police character report from Alagbon in Lagos. You can get it in Abuja too.
Insurance is compulsory too and it was from IGI in VI Lagos.
Flight reservation isn't a must but I submitted one when I applied ( I simply wet to the emirates office near the Russian embassy in Abuja and got a flight reservation for free.
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
cooldragon:
Morning bro
A friend of mine was born in Russia and he is wondering if he has any benefits from it
Do you mean the benefits of having a Russian citizenship? or do you want to know if he is eligible to receive Russian citizenship?

If it's the latter then it all depends on a few conditions. Unlike US and Canada, Russia does not grant automatic citizenship by birth. The process is simplified if at least one parent is a Russian citizen. The Russian embassy in Nigeria has a comprehensive article about this so send this link to your friend https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/russian-citizenship
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
justwise:

I knew you will come up with this sort of reply, I'm not surprised one bit.

1. You have created 9 threads with afrorossiyatv 5 out of them are currently in this section (not deleted) and one was moved to Romance section as it's suitable there while I removed the other 3.

2. Like I said before there is no need using two IDs to post similar content in this section, you start a thread without updating it then a week or two latter you turn up again to start another one all of them are about your YouTube channel but still I did not ban that ID and you still think I'm after you?

3. Will you be happy to pay to advertise your content with afrorossiyatv ID?

You say I post similar content in this section with two IDs but I took my time to explain the reason behind this to you, and it made sense to everyone else except you.

You said that I spam the travel section with similar posts, I refuted with facts and now you're saying it's because I create threads without updating, then return two weeks later to create another one, and they are all about my YouTube channel. How are they all about my YouTube channel when each topic contains unique content like I had earlier explained to you? When has creating many threads with different content become disallowed on nairaland? Or did Seun fail to send the memo to users.

I just checked out the frontpage just now and I went through the usernames of people whose thread are currently on the FP. Some of them have created over 1,500 topics in the space of 2 years etc And many of them create an average of 3 topics per day in the same section with different content linking to different websites, blogs and other platforms.
But AfroRossiyaTV with 9 threads in 3 months is the one spamming the travel section and you tell me you have no vendetta against me.

Nairaland like other platforms with user generated content model puts priority on contents that engage and keep users entertained, educated etc. For example, if I travel to Sochi in Russia and take pictures of the city and also shoot a video. I will obviously create a new topic in the travel section with pictures of my trip and experience in Sochi then also posts my YouTube link with the video.

If in the following week, I traveled to Moscow or another city or just did something totally different. I will also create a new topic since the contents are different and also to keep things organised should the mods deem that particular topic good enough for front page.

Nairaland embeds videos in posts so users do not even have to leave nairaland to watch or engage with my videos so I honestly don't know what's wrong and why you keep doing this to me.

You're asking me if i'd like to pay to advertise. I understand this is a business to you and Seun and If and when I want to advertise a product or service I definitely will pay for an ad space. But in this current situation, there is no reason to ask me to buy an ad space.
Nairaland is literary a platform where users generate content, and now it is bad for me to create a unique content and include a link to my channel. Every topic on the fp literary has a source link, it could be IG, bbc, punchng, youtube etc. Why are you asking Tochi to buy ad space for doing the same thing everyone does?

It is clear that you do not have any reasons whatsoever to remove my threads because I have not broken any rules. I have taken my time to explain things and I have refuted your allegations and explained things in a simple way.
The thing is, no matter what you do, you can't frustrate me out of nairaland because I genuinely love this little community I have on nairaland. Nairaland might be just a faceless forum to some, but to me it is much more deeper than that and it means a lot to me that I can come here and share my life experiences with my nairaland family.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Nonso37(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tochiphotos biko update oh
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Hadampson(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Each level takes 3 months so to reach B2 level should take you 12 months which is equivalent to a year.

Prost.
Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, hope everyone is having a good week? I just remembered I didn't update you guys on how things went with V the new girl I told you guys I met.

I've ended things with her because I found out she lied to me. Well, she didn't technically lie to me but she withheld vital information from me. When we met, she told me she was single, which was technically true, but what she failed to tell me was that she was previously married.

She is currently 25 years old but she got married very early to her high school sweetheart (She has only dated that same guy all her life) they've been together since they were 15 so they got married immediately after college. The guy is kinda rich and he is the one that bought her the apartment she currently lives in, setup her salon business etc.

They got divorced because she found out he cheated on her with his colleague. When she told me about him, I asked why she didn't tell me all these while, she said, is because she didn't think it was a big deal since it's in the past. She showed me the divorce papers because I wanted to be sure they're officially divorced.

To cut a long story, I decided to stop talking to her because the guy is still actively involved in her life. They did not have kids before the divorce and according to her they no longer have an intimate relationship but the guy is still close to she and her family and he still helps them. They also still communicate often and whenever she has any problems, the ex husband is the one that usually comes through. I think the ex husband is still in love with her so I decided to take myself out of the equation and give them a chance to maybe work things out.

The past few days have been quite stressful for me because we're currently having midterm tests and a couple of exams, plus lots of deadlines for assignments and projects are due this week. I'm currently trying to finish up a research project on the economic profile of some countries from 1980-2017. I have to collate thousands of data from IMF, WTO, UNCTAD and make sense with them using excel then do some analysis and conclusions.
I have a bunch of other research projects due this week, and mid term tests and exams. Really can't wait for Christmas to come already we will have a week holiday from Dec 31st to Jan 8 so person go fit rest small.

I also haven't had time to shoot any new videos and I need to fix that soon.

Also guys, please if anyone has a nice idea for a video or any kind of video you'd like me do please tell about it. I'm open to ideas please. I'm doing this for the sake of people back home in Nigeria and Africa as a whole so I'd really appreciate some feedback and suggestions abeg.

Btw do you guys remember that my good friend that drove me to Pushkin to shoot autumn videos? Well I haven't told you guys much about her yet but she's really super nice. Saturday night, I was busy working on my projects and I forgot to cook or buy food. I told her, and she offered to cook me pasta carbonara and she actually did and drove all the way late in the night to give to me. She's really selfless and super nice to me. Btw she also owns a hair salon in the city center and she has a lovely horse and does amateur dressage in her free time.

Whew! That's what I've been up to these past few days. I wish each and everyone of you a good and productive week, and please don't forget to tell suggest video ideas to me if you have any. Xoxo.

1st pic- Another friend of mine S doing her assignment
2nd pic - S's wall and some of her collectibles
Third pic - In class with one my Prof wey him head be like Papa Ajasco lmao

16 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. by Joohan: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2019
TochiPhotos:
Hi guys, hope everyone is having a good week? I just remembered I didn't update you guys on how things went with V the new girl I told you guys I met.

I've ended things with her because I found out she lied to me. Well, she didn't technically lie to me but she withheld vital information from me. When we met, she told me she was single, which was technically true, but what she failed to tell me was that she was previously married.

She is currently 25 years old but she got married very early to her high school sweetheart (She has only dated that same guy all her life) they've been together since they were 15 so they got married immediately after college. The guy is kinda rich and he is the one that bought her the apartment she currently lives in, setup her salon business etc.

They got divorced because she found out he cheated on her with his colleague. They do When she told me about him, I asked why she didn't tell me all these while, she said, is because she didn't think it was a big deal since it's in the past. She showed me the divorce papers because I wanted to be sure they're officially divorced.

To cut a long story, I decided to stop talking to her because the guy is still actively involved in her life. They didn't have kids before the divorce and according to her they no longer have an intimate relationship but the guy is still close to she and her family and he still helps them. They also still communicate often and whenever she has any problems, the ex husband is the one that usually comes through. I think the ex husband is still in love with her so I decided to take myself out of the equation and give them a chance to maybe work out things out.

The past few days have been quite stressful for me because we're currently having midterm tests and a couple of exams, plus lots of deadlines for assignments and projects are due this week. I'm currently trying to finish up a research project on the economic profile of some countries from 1980-2017. I have to collate thousands of data from IMF, WTO, UNCTAD makes sense with them using excel then some analysis and conclusions.
I have a bunch of other research projects due this week, and mid term tests and exams. Really can't wait for Christmas to come already we will have a week holiday from Dec 31st to Jan 8 so person go fit rest small.

I also haven't had time to shoot any new videos and I need to fix that soon.

Also guys, please if anyone has a nice idea for a video or any kind of video you'd like me do please tell about it. I'm open to ideas please. I'm doing this for the sake of people back home in Nigeria and Africa as a whole so I'd really appreciate some feedback and suggestions abeg.

Btw do you guys remember that my good friend that drove me to Pushkin to shoot autumn videos? Well I haven't told you guys much about her yet but she's really super nice. Saturday night, I was busy working on my projects and I forgot to cook or buy food. I told her, and she offered to cook me pasta carbonara and she actually did and drove all the way late in the night to give to me. She's really selfless and super nice to me. Btw she also owns a hair salon in the city center and she has a lovely horse and does amatuer dressage in her free time.

Whew! That's what I've been up to these past few days. I wish each and everyone of you a good and productive week, and please don't forget to tell suggest video ideas to me if you have any. Xoxo.

1st pic- My friend S doing her assignment
2nd pic - S's wall and some of her collectibles
Third pic - In class with one my Prof wey him head be like Papa Ajasco lmao

@Tochiphoto, I've been an adhent follower of this thread from the day it started and I'll tell you've been doing a great job. For you to create time to type out of your busy schedule, that's not easy at all. Thanks

Now to my questions.
With the funds I have right now, I don't think Germany or France will be possible. According to information, Russia is cheaper. how's education in Russia? Are there jobs for students? What's life after school like over there? How easy is transitioning into schegen countries over there? For someone coming for masters, how much is the tuition fee? How easy is it to get a Russian visa?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.