Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist (53214 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by captianfreeman(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.
Oh! What a pity .
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by bigiyaro(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2019
medolab90:
The way Nigerians are criticizing this guy if only they could criticize their corrupt leaders that way, may be things would get better..

nothing works in naija, even criticism sef no dey work.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Reference(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2019
saajus:
I love how FBI operate. They know all this while that this guy is a criminal but they are trying to gather their facts together. Sometimes, they monitor criminals for 4 years before making arrest.Our own EFCC will arrest first and start looking for evidence.
Iyan Ogun odun o n ma gbona felifeli. Serve the term Brother Invictus.

Because there defence lawyers are razor sharp. Without water tight evidence no one will be jailed. Civil liberties are taken seriously to a fault. Not like here where everything is politicised courtesy of feudalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by igwefivestar(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Why are you hitting your head on the floor?
We all know that ya’ll would have been screaming his tribe and religion if he had a different religion and tribe .
Very useless set of people.
wait o! Don't tell me u are looking for opportunity to type rubbish here. I gave u go ahead order and u are showing ur bigot nature.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2019
What puzzles me about the Nigerian criminal is their

Stupidity.

Which some people may call audacious audacity.

The society is so messed up,our values so wack that we worship any person that has wealth(doesn't matter the origin).We invite them to our highest tables and innermost chambers with so much zest that they start to believe their own hype
And that is this invictus fellow.

Like,how crazy and disillusioned will a person be that they reinvent themselves as motivational speakers even though they KNOW they are just common fraudsters?A common thief?Appearing on magazine covers as if you are a legitimate business come up?Holding the microphone on a podium to preach the opposite of what you practice?

Well as crazy as the society they come from.
A society that doesn't question wealth.A society that only cares when you have money.A stupid and dying society.A blind and downward spiraling society.Invictus is just one in a million parading around in this country.Their own day is coming.From the politicians to the pastors...
Oh yes...you guys may argue that even USA has fraudsters.. bla bla bla.But we all know the truth.And that is what will set us free

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2019
SoNature:

This is no politics.
How has those old men being president improved your miserable life?
Grow up!

I have stopped trying to correct these fellows.At this point i think they didnt get the right nutrition in childhood.This is the only level they can operate on.Hopefully they are only few of them.

They are stunted.Cant grow up

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Inspire to acquire to own whatever you require.

Ashey na thief dem dey thief..
Ashi not Ashey
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Afritop(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2019
medolab90:
The way Nigerians are criticizing this guy if only they could criticize their corrupt leaders that way, may be things would get better..

we have to criticize him. Many of our corrupt leaders thread the path of this young man before they enter politics and embezzled the nation's funds
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by FarahAideed: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.

Keeep quiet .what asset? The man is nothing but a low life thief ..
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Shinjitsu: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Please Lord reveal every fraudster and drug dealer identity and expose their sponsors too.

Drug dealer and fraudster like....

tinubu Aka theirinubu the drug dealer

Osinbajo aka fake pastor

Otedola aka bribe giver and gambler
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Yussuf06: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2019
What abou all the current thieves in powerquote author=Fadomero post=81371167]All this flat headed goats can never become naija president this piks go just sell naija[/quote]
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Yussuf06: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2019
I have strong feeling..that this guy might be innocent..have gone true his history and all..damn smart guy with ambition.its hard to believe he is a fraudster...waiting for the final verdict.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Apple2: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You think Americans are dumb, infact you too will get into problem for making dis move, both of u will go in for it, don't be stupid man. Go out and hustle, don't take another man's bullshit, he did dis to himself. Few months back i saw video of him bathing with wine worth millions in a club all in the name of birthday celebration, i thought he is learned grown ass man, how would a young boy who called himself a young entrepreneur be living such a life like a tout, like a criminal, what example was he showing to his followers who are looking on to him and why won't americans dig him out by all means after seeing such video. Be guided please
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Princeofasia: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2019
emoney , hush puppi and mompha , next in line
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Jibsy203(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Abeg make una free this man ..perdon no fit do small waya waya for US abi na wetin
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by olajizz01(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Those guys are just spoiling chances of youths,firstly,it was Yeye bello ,now one wannabe obi,no wonder these old men are recycling themselves in govt.

We youths are not ready at all unless we change our perception, this country will worst than right now if youth take charge with this our present perception
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Staro: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2019
saajus:
I love how FBI operate. They know all this while that this guy is a criminal but they are trying to gather their facts together. Sometimes, they monitor criminals for 4 years before making arrest.Our own EFCC will arrest first and start looking for evidence.
Iyan Ogun odun o n ma gbona felifeli. Serve the term Brother Invictus.

Exactly
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by amstamon: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
mypains:
again, coming from one useless blog... no direct link to from US news agency to report this ni? I just asked a friend based in the US if she has heard anything of such and she told me NO that there is no such news in the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/fbi-arrests-forbes-under-30-nigerian-obinwanne-okeke-for-dollar12m-fraud-nigerians-react/ar-AAFVMc6
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by LewinskyMon: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Gbam, Hahaha grin
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Agugbadin: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Why do you support criminality, US should jail him for at least 60 yrs
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by mypains: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Agugbadin: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Why do you support criminality, US should jail him for at least 60 yrs and let him pay for his crime. His criminal record with widen the hatred that other nations have for Nigerians
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by decatalyst(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

LMAO!
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by patani(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You are one of the bad eggs spoiling Nigeria's image. Whoever commits fraud should fall for it himself...I just pity you people with this kind of mentality because you dont even no extra ordinary things you would have achieved only by having Nigeria's name untarnished.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by patani(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
see reasonable person here...some fellas insulting such intelligent dude,indirectly hailing dumb assez like Aremu Gucci,TUNDE wire,investor bj,hush puppy, and the rest that's adding no dime to their economy but rather oppressing them with their fruitless lavish lifestyle,.

You guys making senseless statement all over Nairaland should better be careful. Recall, invictus was investigated here on Nairaland. Are u aware they may still be looking for more of his accomplices on this forum?
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by BeardedTraveler: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Lol. You, and people ur ilk, are the reason why fraud will continue to persist in the society. He made people cry by stealing their hard-earned money, but you think because he is "intelligent", he should be left off the hook.

Rather than taking the shot for him, why not go commit ur own fraud so you can eventually get incarcerated too. Maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to meet this hero of urs in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Kenturkey048(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2019
patani:

You guys making senseless statement all over Nairaland should better be careful. Recall, invictus was investigated here on Nairaland. Are u aware they may still be looking for more of his accomplices on this forum?

he wasn't investigated...his cyber logged in details related to same device and IP address was also traced to NAIRALAND Sir....
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by patani(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
he wasn't investigated...his cyber logged in details related to same device and IP address was also traced to NAIRALAND Sir....

ok. I wish you and his other supporters well......Just remember, integrity pays at last if you are consistent
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Kenturkey048(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2019
patani:

ok. I wish you and his other supporters well......Just remember, integrity pays at last if you are consistent
brother,Atiku was asked a question during one of his presidential debates about looters..he said he was gonna pardon them if only they agree to invest the stolen money back to our economy..most favorable economy globally enjoys stolen wealth,.am not in support of what He is doing..if all our politician act same way,Nigeria wouldn't be capitalized poverty..
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Aystarz: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Please Lord reveal every fraudster's identity and expose their sponsors too.

Let them all be arrested and disgraced so that other dudes can think right and do the right thing.

Not forgetting the ladies would open their eyes and stay away from monies with questionable source and concentrate on their studies

Very reasonable prayer here. I say a big 'Amen'.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by patani(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother,Atiku was asked a question during one of his presidential debates about looters..he said he was gonna pardon them if only they agree to invest the stolen money back to our economy..most favorable economy globally enjoys stolen wealth,.am not in support of what He is doing..if all our politician act same way,Nigeria wouldn't be capitalized poverty..

Like I said I wish you well...I dont stay in Nigeria and I care less........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.