Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (11387 Views)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
oaroloye:
Read my reply below because it is obvious, you have gone off a tangent, to go barking up a wrong tree, lol, and getting your knickers unnecessarily knotted up, lol.
As much as I would have loved to read your "reply below", it appears to be the writing of one who goes off on tangents barking up trees and gotten his knickers knotted up.

The Bible teaches how to present logical prose but it's a pity that you appear to have only learnt to quote it.

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by kkins25(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/oaroloyeRubbish1.gif[/img]
budaatum:

As much as I would have loved to read your "reply below", it appears to be the writing of one who goes off on tangents barking up trees and gotten his knickers knotted up.

The Bible teaches how to present logical prose but it's a pity that you appear to have only learnt to quote it.
That guys post is mostly 95% bible verses..
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
kkins25:
That guys post is mostly 95% bible verses..
The devil is known to often times rubbishly quote God's words and/or the bible. You'll subject yourself to heavy doses of pain and/or extreme torture reading that incorrigible guy's posts
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
finalboss:

Dont ever tag me to meaningless post like this again.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by oaroloye(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2020
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

TREATING "THE BIBLE" AS "THE WORD OF GOD" IS WRONG, AND IS IDOLATRY.

. ISAIAH 44:9-20.

9. They that make
a graven image are
all of them vanity;
and their delectable things
shall not profit;
and they are their own witnesses;
they see not, nor know;
that they may be ashamed.
10. Who hath formed a god,
or molten a graven image
that is profitable for nothing?
11. Behold, all his fellows
shall be ashamed:
and the workmen,
they are of men:
let them all
be gathered together,
let them stand up;
yet they shall fear,
and they shall
be ashamed together.
12. The smith with the tongs
both worketh in the coals,
and fashioneth it with hammers,
and worketh it
with the strength of his arms:
yea, he is hungry,
and his strength faileth:
he drinketh no water,
and is faint.
13. The carpenter
stretcheth out his rule;
he marketh it out with a line;
he fitteth it with planes,
and he marketh it out
with the compass,
and maketh it after
the figure of a man,
according to the beauty of a man;
that it may remain in the house.
14. He heweth him down cedars,
and taketh the cypress and the oak,
which he strengtheneth for himself
among the trees of the forest:
he planteth an ash,
and the rain doth nourish it.
15. Then shall it be
for a man to burn:
for he will take thereof,
and warm himself;
yea, he kindleth it,
and baketh bread;
yea, he maketh a god,
and worshippeth it;
he maketh it a graven image,
and falleth down thereto.
16. He burneth part thereof
in the fire;
with part thereof
he eateth flesh;
he roasteth roast,
and is satisfied:
yea, he warmeth himself,
and saith,

"AHA, I AM WARM,
I HAVE SEEN THE FIRE:"

17. And the residue thereof
he maketh a god,
even his graven image:
he falleth down unto it,
and worshippeth it,
and prayeth unto it,
and saith,

"DELIVER ME;
FOR THOU ART
MY GOD."

18. They have not known
nor understood:
for He hath shut their eyes,
that they cannot see;
and their hearts,
that they cannot understand.
19. And none considereth
in his heart,
neither is there
knowledge nor understanding
to say,

"I HAVE BURNED PART OF IT
IN THE FIRE;
YEA, ALSO I HAVE BAKED BREAD
UPON THE COALS THEREOF;
I HAVE ROASTED FLESH,
AND EATEN IT:
AND SHALL I MAKE
THE RESIDUE THEREOF
AN ABOMINATION?
SHALL I FALL DOWN
TO THE STOCK
OF A TREE?"

20. He feedeth on ashes:
a deceived heart
hath turned him aside,
that he cannot deliver his soul,
nor say,

"IS THERE NOT A LIE
IN MY RIGHT HAND?"

"THE BIBLE" IS A COMPILATION OF BOOKS ALLEGEDLY JUDGED TO BE INSPIRED SCRIPTURES OF GOD, SELECTED BY ALEXANDRIAN LIBRARIAN ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS, FOR BISHOP EUSEBIUS OF CAESAREA, FOR EMPEROR CONSTANTINE- WHO CALLED HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN, AFTER BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERING HIS OPPOSITION, MAXENTIUS, HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW.

To make The Bible, other Scriptures had to be discarded. Early records of Lord Yeshua's Teachings by the Israelites were surely destroyed during the persecution by the SANHEDRIN.

Anyone recognizing Lord Yeshua as Prophet were excommunicated from the Synagogues, by popular agreement.

This was very serious to an Israelite.

Lord Yeshua had taught them to leave the Synagogues, but that Knowledge was withheld from the first Hebrew Christians, so that PAUL, as a Pharisee Marshal, easily able to catch them.

Lord Yeshua was arrested and executed the first week of his last visit to Yasharayalim- yet his Disciples were allowed to operate out of It for decades. That was only possible by massive betrayals and compromises, which would have included the handing over of any written records of Lord Yeshua's Teachings they may have had in their possession.

The Secret Doctrine of The Prophets included the use of TOTAL RECALL.

Unbelievers often bring up the issue that The Gospels, and some other Scriptures, were provably published decades after the events they depict.

Therefore, the Unbelievers say, these records are no longer reliable.

We can know that the Hebrew Israelites had a Secret Doctrine of TOTAL RECALL, in which Past Experiences could be relived at will, with perfect fidelity, because the private researcher, LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD used the same Principles, paraphrased from

LEVITICUS 11:1-47, and
MATTHEW 18:1-35

to create his DIANETICS Therapy Technique, which enables TOTAL RECALL of one's whole life, if applied diligently for less than a year.

His 1950 finding was confirmed by the TIBETAN BUDDHISM author, LOBSANG RAMPA, and NAGUALISM author, CARLOS CASTANEDA.

Strict adherence to Biblical Protocols is not necessary to achieve TOTAL RECALL- but Oyinbo Organized Religionists, Licensed Educationists, Psychologists, and Scientists are in a Worldwide literal Conspiracy to keep this Knowledge from the general public.

For instance, during the 1990s, a young lad won a high-profile MEMORIZATION CONTEST, memorizing a 100-DIGIT NUMBER.

Immediately, BBC NEWSHOUR, a supposedly impartial News Reporter, had a Psychologist come on the show to MANSPLAIN to the public, that the boy's brain was in no way superior to that of the average person, but they merely used "MENTAL TRICKS" to perform these apparent feats of memory superiority.

The Newscaster then asked about people who claimed that they had paid to have been taught to have superior Memory, by people like "RICH HUBBARD?" Was there anything to that?

No, the expert Psychologist said, there was nothing to that- it was "JUST TRICKS, THAT'S ALL."

No Newscaster would mistakenly get "L. RON HUBBARD'S" name wrong, as he was one of the most famous Oyinbos of the 20th Century, both as THE MOST PROLIFIC AUTHOR IN HISTORY, as well as the founder of the infamously controversial SCIENTOLOGY Religion- which commits the unpardonable offense of proving, undeniably, that Human Beings are SPIRIT BEINGS, who are not limited to our FLESH BODIES- which their Atheistic Scientists do not want to hear.

I wondered why they needed an expert to come on to disparage the boy's impressive mental feat- then, the penny dropped- THE BOY MUST HAVE BEEN A SCIENTOLOGIST.

TOTAL RECALL is the foundation for other Spiritual Powers. Without TOTAL RECALL access of them is sporadic, unsustainable, and even spiritually, mentally, bodily, and materially harmful.

After having given THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH it's first 50 Bibles, Origen was declared to be a HERETIC, and some of his approved Books were removed from The Bible.

After the ANGLICAN CHURCH translated it's own Bible from non-Roman Catholic sources, even more "Sacred Books" were removed, leaving the current well-known lineup today.

It is therefore naïve to proclaim The Bible to be the "COMPLETE-WORD-OF-GOD" most Christians claim It to be- even dishonest- because so much crucial Knowledge has been omitted from It.

One Book that never made the cut was THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS: the only Ancient Scripture that explains the "real meaning" of THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW of LEVITICUS 11:1-47.

EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

If It is authentic, It COMPLETELY EXPLAINS why and how PAUL was able to dispose of BARNABAS, the man who gave him his "In" into the upper echelons of The Church, over JOHN MARK.

Firstly: that teaching would have totally destroyed the sabotage of The "Apostles" in general, snd that of PAUL in particular, who were trying to suppress The Law of Moses, and keep It away from the Gentile Christians- in order to DESTROY them all- and "Make It Look Like An Accident."

Secondly, in forgiving JOHN MARK, BARNABAS was going against his own unique Doctrine.

ALL MARTYRDOMS AND CHRISTIAN DEATHS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE OMISSION OF THOSE VERSES FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT!

None of the other Authors would have wanted us to know THAT Teaching.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD Spoke unto Moses
and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,

2. “Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
saying,

'THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.

4. "Nevertheless these
shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that
divide the hoof:
the camel,
because he cheweth the cud
but divideth not the hoof,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare,
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."

9. "These shall ye eat
of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the waters,
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not
fins and scales
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing
which is in the waters,
they shall be
an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be
even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have
their carcases in abomination.

12. "Whatsoever hath
no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be
an abomination unto you."

WITHOUT MEDITATION, "GOOD SUCCESS," IN THE WORSHIP OF GOD, IS NOT POSSIBLE.

"MEDITATION" MEANS, "TO MUTTER," OR, "TO MURMUR."

The Scriptures in general, and THE LAW OF MOSES, in particular, must be read aloud, at least once.

A short selection is then muttered or murmured hundreds into thousands of times per day.

This causes Progressive Enlightenment to be achieved- with new Knowledge being acquired with each repetition- though It may be noticed only after scores into hundreds of repetitions.

Cross-Reference Associations and Corollaries with other Scriptures one did not previously notice come to mind.

One becomes aware of Alternative Interpretations and Applications come to mind, which one could not, or did not want to THINK before, come mind.

It may take WEEKS, MONTHS, or YEARS before one is SATISFIED that one has nothing more to learn about the Scriptures one Meditates upon.

Once one has reached this point, the conclusions of Casual dilettante readers of Scripture appear Childish, Stupid, and Insane.

Even one's pre-Meditative Comprehensions can look even Shamefully Foolish (as in: "WHAT-THE-( *Bleep!*)-WAS-I- THINKING!!!" ) foolish!

You look back at the person you were, and are like: "Guys? I, uh, don't KNOW that Guy: we were NEVER related!

I this process is continued, with enough Scriptures, every instance of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS we have WITNESSED or DONE will become CONSCIOUSLY ACCESSIBLE MEMORY.

One HEARS Sounds one heard before, and SEES Sights one saw before.

One RECALLS Smells, Tastes, and FEELS.

This may be sporadic, and disorderly, at first, but the memories become sequential and precise, until one knows exactly which Day and Time they took place.

Eventually, one can Recall EVERYTHING one ever experienced.

THESE WERE THE HUMANS WHO WROTE THE SCRIPTURES.

Do YOU compare yourself with THEM?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by wickedtuna: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=oaroloye post=86528752][/quote]There is something weirdly nice with the way you make these long posts of bible verses that are in most case, irrelevant to the topic and can sometimes cause for a pain scrolling through. It shows commitment to a cause! To what cause? I have no idea. I hope to hear you speak someday, maybe a YouTube channel we can reach you on. Help us to know what is going on in your mind sir. Shalom! (No Mishigas please)

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by oaroloye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
MISHIGAS!

budaatum:

You mean, "it makes no sense to you", and so be it. You would not be the first to elevate the Bible to God status and bow down and worship it instead of reading and understanding what is written in it. If you did you would understand the Power of the Word and would not dare disobey the following rule!

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

.    ISAIAH 44:9-20.

9. They that make
a graven image are
all of them vanity;
and their delectable things
shall not profit;
and they are their own witnesses;
they see not, nor know;
that they may be ashamed.
10. Who hath formed a god,
or molten a graven image
that is profitable for nothing?
11. Behold, all his fellows
shall be ashamed:
and the workmen,
they are of men:
let them all
be gathered together,
let them stand up;
yet they shall fear,
and they shall
be ashamed together.
12. The smith with the tongs
both worketh in the coals,
and fashioneth it with hammers,
and worketh it
with the strength of his arms:
yea, he is hungry,
and his strength faileth:
he drinketh no water,
and is faint.
13. The carpenter
stretcheth out his rule;
he marketh it out with a line;
he fitteth it with planes,
and he marketh it out
with the compass,
and maketh it after
the figure of a man,
according to the beauty of a man;
that it may remain in the house.
14. He heweth him down cedars,
and taketh the cypress and the oak,
which he strengtheneth for himself
among the trees of the forest:
he planteth an ash,
and the rain doth nourish it.
15. Then shall it be
for a man to burn:
for he will take thereof,
and warm himself;
yea, he kindleth it,
and baketh bread;
yea, he maketh a god,
and worshippeth it;
he maketh it a graven image,
and falleth down thereto.
16. He burneth part thereof
in the fire;
with part thereof
he eateth flesh;
he roasteth roast,
and is satisfied:
yea, he warmeth himself,
and saith,

"AHA, I AM WARM,
I HAVE SEEN THE FIRE:"

17. And the residue thereof
he maketh a god,
even his graven image:
he falleth down unto it,
and worshippeth it,
and prayeth unto it,
and saith,

"DELIVER ME;
FOR THOU ART
MY GOD."

18. They have not known
nor understood:
for He hath shut their eyes,
that they cannot see;
and their hearts,
that they cannot understand.
19. And none considereth
in his heart,
neither is there
knowledge nor understanding
to say,

"I HAVE BURNED PART OF IT
IN THE FIRE;
YEA, ALSO I HAVE BAKED BREAD
UPON THE COALS THEREOF;
I HAVE ROASTED FLESH,
AND EATEN IT:
AND SHALL I MAKE
THE RESIDUE THEREOF
AN ABOMINATION?
SHALL I FALL DOWN
TO THE STOCK
OF A TREE?"

20. He feedeth on ashes:
a deceived heart
hath turned him aside,
that he cannot deliver his soul,
nor say,

"IS THERE NOT A LIE
IN MY RIGHT HAND?"

"THE BIBLE" IS A COMPILATION OF BOOKS ALLEGEDLY JUDGED TO BE INSPIRED SCRIPTURES OF GOD, SELECTED BY ALEXANDRIAN LIBRARIAN ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS, FOR BISHOP EUSEBIUS OF CAESAREA, FOR EMPEROR CONSTANTINE- WHO CALLED HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN, AFTER BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERING HIS OPPOSITION, MAXENTIUS, HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW.

To make The Bible, other Scriptures had to be discarded. Early records of Lord Yeshua's Teachings by the Israelites were surely destroyed during the persecution by the SANHEDRIN.

Anyone recognizing Lord Yeshua as Prophet were excommunicated from the Synagogues, by popular agreement.

This was very serious to an Israelite.

Lord Yeshua had taught them to leave the Synagogues, but that Knowledge was withheld from the first Hebrew Christians, so that PAUL, as a Pharisee Marshal, easily able to catch them.

Lord Yeshua was arrested and executed the first week of his last visit to Yasharayalim- yet his Disciples were allowed to operate out of It for decades. That was only possible by massive betrayals and compromises, which would have included the handing over of any written records of Lord Yeshua's Teachings they may have had in their possession.

The Secret Doctrine of The Prophets included the use of TOTAL RECALL.

Unbelievers often bring up the issue that The Gospels, and some other Scriptures, were provably published decades after the events they depict.

Therefore, the Unbelievers say, these records are no longer reliable.

We can know that the Hebrew Israelites had a Secret Doctrine of TOTAL RECALL, in which Past Experiences could be relived at will, with perfect fidelity, because the private researcher, LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD used the same Principles, paraphrased from

LEVITICUS 11:1-47, and
MATTHEW 18:1-35

to create his DIANETICS Therapy Technique, which enables TOTAL RECALL of one's whole life, if applied diligently for less than a year.

His 1950 finding was confirmed by the TIBETAN BUDDHISM author, LOBSANG RAMPA, and NAGUALISM author, CARLOS CASTANEDA.

Strict adherence to Biblical Protocols is not necessary to achieve TOTAL RECALL- but Oyinbo Organized Religionists, Licensed Educationists, Psychologists, and Scientists are in a Worldwide literal Conspiracy to keep this Knowledge from the general public.

For instance, during the 1990s, a young lad won a high-profile MEMORIZATION CONTEST, memorizing a 100-DIGIT NUMBER.

Immediately, BBC NEWSHOUR, a supposedly impartial News Reporter, had a Psychologist come on the show to MANSPLAIN to the public, that the boy's brain was in no way superior to that of the average person, but they merely used "MENTAL TRICKS" to perform these apparent feats of memory superiority.

The Newscaster then asked about people who claimed that they had paid to have been taught to have superior Memory, by people like "RICH HUBBARD?" Was there anything to that?

No, the expert Psychologist said, there was nothing to that- it was "JUST TRICKS, THAT'S ALL."

No Newscaster would mistakenly get "L. RON HUBBARD'S" name wrong, as he was one of the most famous Oyinbos of the 20th Century, both as THE MOST PROLIFIC AUTHOR IN HISTORY, as well as the founder of the infamously controversial SCIENTOLOGY Religion- which commits the unpardonable offense of proving, undeniably, that Human Beings are SPIRIT BEINGS, who are not limited to our FLESH BODIES- which their Atheistic Scientists do not want to hear.

I wondered why they needed an expert to come on to disparage the boy's impressive mental feat- then, the penny dropped- THE BOY MUST HAVE BEEN A SCIENTOLOGIST.

TOTAL RECALL is the foundation for other Spiritual Powers. Without TOTAL RECALL access of them is sporadic, unsustainable, and even spiritually, mentally, bodily, and materially harmful.

After having given THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH it's first 50 Bibles, Origen was declared to be a HERETIC, and some of his approved Books were removed from The Bible.

After the ANGLICAN CHURCH translated it's own Bible from non-Roman Catholic sources, even more "Sacred Books" were removed, leaving the current well-known lineup today.

It is therefore naïve to proclaim The Bible to be the "COMPLETE-WORD-OF-GOD" most Christians claim It to be- even dishonest- because so much crucial Knowledge has been omitted from It.

One Book that never made the cut was THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS: the only Ancient Scripture that explains the "real meaning" of THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW of LEVITICUS 11:1-47.

EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

If It is authentic, It COMPLETELY EXPLAINS why and how PAUL was able to dispose of BARNABAS, the man who gave him his "In" into the upper echelons of The Church, over JOHN MARK.

Firstly: that teaching would have totally destroyed the sabotage of The "Apostles" in general, snd that of PAUL in particular, who were trying to suppress The Law of Moses, and keep It away from the Gentile Christians- in order to DESTROY them all- and "Make It Look Like An Accident."

Secondly, in forgiving JOHN MARK, BARNABAS was going against his own unique Doctrine.

ALL MARTYRDOMS AND CHRISTIAN DEATHS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE OMISSION OF THOSE VERSES FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT!

None of the other Authors would have wanted us to know THAT Teaching.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD Spoke unto Moses
and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,

2. “Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
saying,

'THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.

4. "Nevertheless these
shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that
divide the hoof:
the camel,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare,
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."

9. "These shall ye eat
of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the waters,
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not
fins and scales
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing
which is in the waters,
they shall be
an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be
even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have
their carcases in abomination.

12. "Whatsoever hath
no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be
an abomination unto you."

WITHOUT MEDITATION, "GOOD SUCCESS," IN THE WORSHIP OF GOD, IS NOT POSSIBLE.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

"MEDITATION" MEANS, "TO MUTTER," OR, "TO MURMUR."

The Scriptures in general, and THE LAW OF MOSES, in particular, must be read aloud, at least once.

A short selection is then muttered or murmured hundreds into thousands of times per day.

This causes Progressive Enlightenment to be achieved- with new Knowledge being acquired with each repetition- though It may be noticed only after scores into hundreds of repetitions.

Cross-Reference Associations and Corollaries with other Scriptures one did not previously notice come to mind.

One becomes aware of Alternative Interpretations and Applications come to mind, which one could not, or did not want to THINK before, come mind.

It may take WEEKS, MONTHS, or YEARS before one is SATISFIED that one has nothing more to learn about the Scriptures one Meditates upon.

Once one has reached this point, the conclusions of Casual dilettante readers of Scripture appear Childish, Stupid, and Insane.

Even one's pre-Meditative Comprehensions can look even Shamefully Foolish (as in: "WHAT-THE-( *Bleep!*)-WAS-I- THINKING!!!" ) foolish!

You look back at the person you were, and are like: "Guys? I, uh, don't KNOW that Guy: we were NEVER related!

I this process is continued, with enough Scriptures, every instance of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS we have WITNESSED or DONE will become CONSCIOUSLY ACCESSIBLE MEMORY.

One HEARS Sounds one heard before, and SEES Sights one saw before.

One RECALLS Smells, Tastes, and FEELS.

This may be sporadic, and disorderly, at first, but the memories become sequential and precise, until one knows exactly which Day and Time they took place.

Eventually, one can Recall EVERYTHING one ever experienced.

THESE WERE THE HUMANS WHO WROTE THE SCRIPTURES.

Do YOU compare yourself with THEM?

wickedtuna:
There is something weirdly nice with the way you make these long posts of bible verses that are in most case, irrelevant to the topic and can sometimes cause for a pain scrolling through. It shows commitment to a cause! To what cause? I have no idea. I hope to hear you speak someday, maybe a YouTube channel we can reach you on. Help us to know what is going on in your mind sir. Shalom! (No Mishigas please)

SCRIPTURES ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT THE AUTHORITATIVE DECLARATION OF WHAT GOD WILLS.

It is foolish to despise Scripture, but prefer someone's intellectual theory.

Scripture tells you how to invoke The Power of God. Theory gives you nothing reliable, and usually non-functional.

Every child is supposed to have learned the whole Bible by ADULTHOOD.

It is SHAMEFUL to read these Scriptures for the very first time in an Internet Post!

The most important Being in existence sent you a Message- and you never bothered to read It: HOW CAN THAT END WELL?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO QUOTE ONE OUT OF MY 228 TOPICS, OR 97 PAGES OF POSTS, WHERE I QUOTED ANY SCRIPTURE, AND IT WAS "IRRELEVANT?"

How dare you accuse ME of stupidity!

Do you not have anyone my age in your family?

You had the opportunity to step in, quote my Post, and say: "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SCRIPTURE FITS IN: PLEASE EXPLAIN?"

Instead, you went straight to abuse your Senior in age, and superior in intelligence.

Are you being paid to comment so?

CHINA, for instance, has been accused of paying its shills $0.50 per Comment.

This may seem like easy money for now, but later in life, you will want to use what you have just pissed away- only to find that it is no longer there for you, any more.

That is where the Road you are on now leads to.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
oaroloye:

Pity you expect anyone to wade through all that and dig out any sense there may be in it.

Anyway, TREATING "THE BIBLE" AS "THE WORD OF GOD" IS WRONG, AND IS IDOLATRY.

One must not mistake the pointing finger for the moon.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Kayberg: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Elisha cursed them in the name of the LORD, and instant judgment came upon them. But I notice it seem no one saw anything wrong in the actions of the so called children who were casting aspersions and insults on the prophet of GOD.

Remember that during those days before grace was given, whatever any true prophet of GOD says is always backed up by GOD instantly, which makes them respect them in the name of the LORD. So the children got what came to them.

Train your children to respect elders.
Simple.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by orisa37: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2021
YES.

HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE.

HE DESTROYED THE FIRST BY DELUGE.

SO THE CASE OF 42 RECALCITRANT KIDS OS JUST A WHIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles / Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. / Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.