Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,063 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos (2187 Views)

Graduate Trainee Pharmacists Needed In An International Firm / Job Vacancies Needed At An Engineering Firm (lagos) NEW!!! / Jobs At Team Building International Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 12:59pm On May 15, 2007
We are a world leading company in international trade facilitation business currently involved as a Service Provider under the Nigeria Destination Inspection Programme.

Opportunities exist for young and versatile Nigerian Graduates to join our team of dedicated people at our Offices in Lagos.

Successful candidates would be deployed to the different aspects of our operations depending on their competence.

QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE

Our ideal candidates would satisfy the following conditions:
• Possession of a good University degree/HND
• Completion of the mandatory one year Youth Service
• Computer literacy skills
• Very good attention to details
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team  

Candidates must have the ability and willingness to work in an environment demanding of the highest level of integrity.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their handwritten applications attached to current Curriculum Vitae to:

The Advertiser
P.O.Box 6406
Garki, Abuja

Applications not received within two (2) weeks of this advertisement may not be treated. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contac
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by posiola: 1:19pm On May 15, 2007
Good Day.
Thanks for the information.Please can you say the exact time that this vacancy will be closed. Please carry me along if there is any vacancy anywhere.You can reach me on the number 08038164806. And my email account is preciouskaybol@yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot.
ONE LOVE.
POPOOLA KAYODE.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2007
VACANCY PUBLISHED YESTERDAY MAY 14TH, 2007. Closes 2weeks from yesterday. It is so real, Goodluck.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by RufusAA: 2:56pm On May 15, 2007
Please could tell us more: The Paper that published the advert, the vacant position or is an open advert. Thanks and keep it up. You are so good. May I can have your phone number. Take care and remain blessed
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 3:07pm On May 15, 2007
It was published in the Daily Trust of yesterday. General recruitmment! Thanks.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by Matured26(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2007
Hello Sym,
Why you no give the guy ur phone no now or are u married?
That was on a lighter mood.

Believe me, I have been seeing adverts for a long time.
Nothing has ever fitted my description and qualities like what I just saw.
You're the best. Many thanks for this info.
I pray that my time has come.

Do have a great day.

The best is yet to come.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2007
hmmmm these guys, una no go kill person. I am not married and wont be a bad idea to get hooked! oh hahahhahahahaaa, just not comfortable dishing out my number; sorry @bout that. I sincerely wish you the best, do apply and u just may pull through. Its definately not a bad firm at all. I know well!
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by femi4: 10:12am On May 16, 2007
thanks sym 4 the info on the daily dat advertise d vacant position and d post to applied for.I will do dat right away
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by cyonujemen(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2007
Thanks for the advert but u forgot to include the age requirement. I will appreciate if that is done. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2007
wow! Ad says young graduates! Need I say more! Personnaly think limit shud be 35max! abi now? or what do you guys think?
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by anifel20(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2007
sandy don't mind the people asking for age limit abi na you go even apply for them? I tire for una guy.Just keep the good post on and God bless you for posting solid info.I have friends looking for jobs, I will txt this to them. thanks again a million!!!
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by Tarami(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2007
Cant we apply via email?That would be quicker and more efficient.
Thanks
Tarami.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2007
[tr]Cant we apply via email?That would be quicker and more efficient.
Thanks
Tarami.[/tr]

@ Tarami, what do you mean by more efficient please? How efficient would email be to people who live in villages without access. Sure you can see the ad has no room for soft copy applications. I have recieved loads of applications already from the "not quick and less efficient" method. You still have a week to go so, push yours if you wish! Thanks and goodluck!.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by Tarami(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2007
It could be because i am applying from overseas and i surely dont trust the Nigeria postal system.
Could you please do away with your sarcasm?I still maintain that email is quicker and more efficient-What happened to freedom of expression.
Re: Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos by SandyRocks1(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2007
Free Free freedom of expression and thus mine! May the paper house have made a mistake? There was OBVIOUSLY no email ad indicated in the advert; how reasonable was your question? No issues my dear, it just beat me , this may not be your job thats all; God sure to make it easier for you when your turn comes!. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs / Tuesday Guardian Job Vacancies - 27th October 2009 / Can You Represent Your State Of Residence In This Poultry Income Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.