Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Some Relationship Failed? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Some Relationship Failed? (171 Views)

I Endured So Much In Two Marriages So People Won’t Say I Failed / You Have Failed As A Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Relationship Failed? by Allsingles: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
From perspective, failed relationship have one thing in common: Relationship fail due to a difference in the desire and ability to create true intimacy .

Don't you always wonder why relationships are fun in the beginning and then it feels like something isn't there anymore. Someone stopped doing what they did to get you now that you are theirs, they feel like they don't have to try as hard to keep you, before they used to pay attention, send you love message all the time, reply back quickly, be on phone for hours, have so much to say, always doing this and when you didn't even ask them to, be all over you. Now, they have run out of things to talk about, conservation's are dead, not making you feel like you are wanted by them that when you guys start drifting.

SOME MEN focus more on how to get a woman, they can do whatever it takes to get her but once they have her and after getting what they wanted, they loose focus on how to keep her. They start showing their true colours, the love fades away, they...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/why-some-relationship-failed.html?m=1

Let's discuss

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl From Edo State / Would You Be Willing To Begin Relationship For Marriage? / I Don't Know If She Truly Loves Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.