Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House (34883 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: Joe Evicted From Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by 9jaBloke: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
smiley arrangee
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Dadaboy: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Events that have happened this week go to show that power truly belongs to the people.
First Ekweremadu's humiliation in Germany to this.

Enkay's exit can only be attributed to the outrage from viewers who wanted her to get a taste of the pudding she had been serving Cindy the underdog.

She first didn't want to play Ludo with available Cindy because she wanted to play only with people she considered socially superior.

She also slandered Cindy because the later packed in a hurry to the BBNaija house and didn't come with a pair of slippers so had to borrow other housemates' own.
An honest act that made her a laughing stock.

So the people revolted and gave Cindy pity votes.
I wish my 042-repping Enkay the best.
I'd miss watching those Wawa dance moves, but like always, pride goeth before a fall.

Suppose wise man. Na bb naija you dey analyze.. shame
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Hotzone(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mike team we ball
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Saao(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
madgoat:
This big brother should be scrapped. Its immorality in broad day light
must you watch? Remember it's a cable network

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by eleko1: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Events that have happened this week go to show that power truly belongs to the people.

Enkay's exit can only be attributed to the outrage from viewers who wanted her to get a taste of the pudding she had been serving Cindy the underdog.

She first didn't want to play Ludo with available Cindy because she wanted to play only with people she considered socially superior.

She also slandered Cindy because the later packed in a hurry to the BBNaija house and didn't come with a pair of slippers so had to borrow other housemates' own.

I'd miss watching those Wawa dance moves, but like always, pride goeth before a fall.

wic kind thing be diz one? wetin Consign Ekweremadu and diz lady? U too slow
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by propynich123: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by ohosi4real(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fine girl
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Kaybaba5(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Comments reserved
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by skyfather09(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
very ugly girl
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by loverboy442: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
non of my business. dumb show
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by orji82: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Enkay was evicted because people misunderstood what transpired between her and Cindy.. Cindy took advantage of d situation to gain pity votes... na still game sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Pwavi1414: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
I will miss her ass twerking though
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Pwavi1414: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
I will miss her ass twerkimg though
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joe eviction happens to be the saddest, yesterday was his birthday galore, today he's gone with so much creativity and talent...ENDORSEMENT FALL ON HIM
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by sexyking1: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kingmiah:
Boss e be lyk say Dem go create show for u as bbnaija analyst ooo
BBC naija pundit grin grin grin ;Dq

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by seborrhic: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Scripted to imperfection.
What is the probability of 2 late entrants being evicted same day.
This BBN is just like WWE.
The fights,sex and talks are real,i.e,all actions are real,but the outcome has been predetermined.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Lovelyn451(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you're different!! I dont think this is you
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Cimboltv: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Devilsincarnate: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
So long. Frodd next in line.
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by raphy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
see how the fans boo her on the,stage nobody like her in the house since..
but why did they say Diane evicted Joe that guy with his funny mustache
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by BongaFish101: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
enkay's village people be were rily ready
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by lolinglong(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Oh no she's too beautiful to leave
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by lolinglong(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Oh no she's too beautiful to leave
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by Sandypearl: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

I heard Khafi beg BigBrother to evict her.....How far now??
She later begged she doesn't want to gi
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by tenderlaw(m): 5:57am On Aug 19, 2019
madgoat:
This big brother should be scrapped. Its immorality in broad day light
Stop watching it or clicking on news about it. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House by kellyboo: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2019
grin
Get affordable Powerbank for your basic home appliances. Backup time of minimum 12 hours.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Unveils The World’s First 8k Oled TV (photos) / Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / Efe Finally Back, Overthrows Tboss In Online Voting Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.