Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted (41203 Views)

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by francisisking: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody's wife.
Somebody's mother
Somebody's daughter-in-law.

With zero sense of dignity.

Sometimes you expect wives and women who have once been married to show some kind of emotional restraint.
But when given the opportunity, these broads are worse than single ladies with how they fall easily.
You need to sleep with a married woman to know what uninhibited love-making means.

Marriage is a cage most women die to enter just so they can be called "Mrs".

That's why most times I see a woman wearing a wedding ring, my brain interpretes it as a handcuff and tells me that God sent me their way to set them free.
ALERT

mad man on the loose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
The Orator
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody's wife.
Somebody's mother

Sometimes you expect wives and women who have once been married to show some kind of emotional restraint.
But when given the opportunity, these broads are worse than single ladies with how they fall easily.
You need to sleep with a married woman to know what uninhibited love-making means.

That's why most times I see a woman wearing a wedding ring, my brain interpretes it as a handcuff and tells me that God sent me their way to set them free.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
If not em then who?
WizPrince1:

Oga shut the trap. That's a show. They knew all this before going there. You're not the best either
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Sir, Pls try to Revisit and update Your diary..."The Unfettered Rambles of NwaAmaikpe!!!..

Thank you
NwaAmaikpe asslicker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Sir, Pls try to Revisit and update Your diary..."The Unfettered Rambles of NwaAmaikpe!!!..

Thank you

NwaAmaikpe with the same account. continue ya online drama
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody's wife.
Somebody's mother

your comments gives me joy!!
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by Majid1990(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody's wife.
Somebody's mother

hmmm set them free bros I hail
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by kinggSamuel(m): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2019
All this new housemates will all be evicted soon. Venita, cindy and elozonam. The first housemates are the real sauce.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody's wife.
Somebody's mother

Village people have finished work in this one. Dog wey e want loss. ..

Re: BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted by nns74: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
OOM..BOOM...BOOM..ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOOSING..YOU CAN TRY HERE AND SEE CHANGES..100%..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING IN THIS SEASON..DONT LET YOUR MIND DECEIVED YOU..BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / BBNaija: Tacha Teaches Khafi How To Twerk (Photos) / BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.