Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Advice A Brother On Marriage... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice A Brother On Marriage... (3010 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please where can i locate a good online marriage councellor.
Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by SpeedGod: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=ImaIma1 post=81389434]Op when you find the right woman, you will know. There won't be doubts in your heart and you will do anything to be with her.

Sadly, many men on this forum will advise you based on their own restricted mindset and the biased way they view "Nigerian women" and women in general

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smile4mee01:
Dear Fam,

I am a little depressed today. I am a 34 yr old guy going to 35. Has a decent Job, drive a good car. Live in my own house. Well traveled.
I desire to get married and have children but I just dont connect with women so well. I loose interest in them almost as soon as we get along and everything is looking nice. I kinda loose my peace with the female vibes around.I dont have sex with them.
I am considering going for my Masters abroad to better myself but women in west ( Australia) is another kettle of fish.

There is a colleague of mine who has been in the picture kinda. But she will be 35 in 6 months. She is about 5 months older than me
I am worried she might have difficulty having a child as women struggle with fertility about that age.

I have come too far to make a mistake by marrying a wrong woman. I am worried.

What issues do you have with women?

What is your relationship with your mother? Female siblings (if any)?

Have you ever had any serious relationship? If yes, what happened?

Are you a virgin? If no, what was your first experience?

What is your relationship with your dad?
Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by Allsingles: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
THE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SPIRIT HUSBAND OR SPIRIT WIFE.

1) To put enmity between a man and woman
2) To delay the marriage of a woman thereby making the men around not have interest in the woman.
3) To put evil veils on your face, your beauty or handsomeness will not be regarded but will be seen as the opposite of it.
4) To place rejection and disappointments against their marital prospects.
5) To frustrate you in your marriage or relationship, that despite what you do to please your partner, he or she will find it difficult to accept you as a life partner.
6) To use your mouth against your in-laws.
7) To foster unprofitable relationship or marriage between you and your partner.
cool To push you to abuse your man or your woman indirectly.
9) To talk uncontrollably which will cause domestic violence between you and...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/09/human-beings-vs-spirit-spouse-incubus.html

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by Femiblacky(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some idiots have turned the thread into a WWE ring

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by cooooooks(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2019
*advice not advise in this context.

Take your own education sir. tongue

calgaryFriend:

grin
so I laughed when I read what you posted .
You sound very ignorant so I will forgive you this time.

But let me educate you a bit, everyone has a right to their own preferences , the OP asked for advise and I gave my take.

You should probably have just given yours without making any form of reference or even if you wanted to , do that in a much civil manner.

At the end of it all, it is left to the OP to choose what he thinks is right.

Lastly good women are not hard to find, you only need to look in the right places. And also the term "good women" is relative, it has much do with our background and expectations and conditioning.

If you wanna discuss further on this I'd encourage you to be a little more civil and polite in your approach.

In the words of my Spanish friend ........ Gracias wink wink
Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2019
cooooooks:
*advice not advise in this context.

Take your own education sir. tongue

Typical lazy Nigerian youth, always focusing on the mundane things.
Re: Advice A Brother On Marriage... by cooooooks(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Get these "mundane" things right bruv.

cool

Typical wannabe intellectual, without the basics.

calgaryFriend:

Typical lazy Nigerian youth, always focusing on the mundane things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? / A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix / What Exactly Is Wrong With Cohabiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.