Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me (1098 Views)

Please Say Good Words As Much As You Can / Hello Nairaland Today Is My Birthday, Please Show Me Love / Please Say Good Words As Much As You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me by vision202020: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2019
I just want to return all thanks to God for the rate at which things has changed in my life.
This time last year, I was a nobody. I was always begging friends and family for financial help and assistance. Could remember how I drank garri with no groundnut on this day last year. Didn't take anything in the morning, drank garri in the afternoon and garri at night.
Truly, things are fastly getting better and I just want to return the glory to God.
Am very happy with myself and my family is very proud of me now.
Please wish me happy birthday and say a word of prayer for me.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me by Sirmuel1(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2019
I wish you a happy birthday!
Re: It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me by sexycat: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2019
vision202020:
I just want to return all thanks to God for the rate at which things has changed in my life.
This time last year, I was a nobody. I was always begging friends and family for financial help and assistance. Could remember how I drank garri with no groundnut on this day last year. Didn't take anything in the morning, drank garri in the afternoon and garri at night.
Truly, things are fastly getting better and I just want to return the glory to God.
Am very happy with myself and my family is very proud of me now.
Please wish me happy birthday and say a word of prayer for me.
Happy birthday to you, I pray that heaven will open more doors of blessings on you and by this time next year there shall be overflow of everything your heart desires.
Re: It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me by OB7Foreva(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Hbd bro is my birthday too
Re: It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me by vision202020: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Thanks so much. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers / Vinna - Aloha Everybody! / New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.