Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) (4855 Views)

Vehicles Stuck In Giant Pothole Full Of Water In Agege Pencinema (Video) / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) by fasho01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hadampson:

Thanks for the mention boss smiley
Wow.. This is a perfect spot for honeymoon cool

My thoughts exactly
Re: Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) by deybholar(f): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Such serenity!
Away from the normal hustle and bustle. Belle must enter if you spend time here with your lover as there’s not much to do/see than ehem cheesy
Re: Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) by Gudiza(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Security is Key To Development. This cannot be stated enough. Anything or anyone that cause insecurity and instability to an area sets development of all indices relative to that area backwards in quantum leaps... this is one hidden weapon (apparently, cos no one sees it) colonials and foreign invaders have used in Africa for so long it has become normal. Worse is when we do it to ourselves.

Case in point being South Sudan. Due to incessant invasions of this ancient african people by their northern arab neighbours during slavery, they devised a means of not getting kidnapped or captured. This for them meant they had to move constantly. They had to always split up in small groups, living lightly so they can pack up at any moment, daughters separating from their mothers, etc. They developed a culture out of this movement, and in 2011 when they gained independence, the west were largely amazed at how undeveloped the whole South Sudan was cos it was like this vast virgin untapped land except people were living there hiding in the bushes.

Try this one for Naija make them RUGA you dere.

We are playing with insecurity in our country i.e. bokoharam, herdsmen, ISWAP etc.. One thing we must know is if this continues 'we' most certainly will see no progress in the next 500yrs, except the kind those collaborative 'leaders' ever ready to trade their people for mirror permit.

Africa must progress.
Re: Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) by immortalityk: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Explorers:
Schlafen im Weinfass, located just outside the village of Sasbachwalden in Germany, has several accommodation units fashioned out of giant 8,000-litre wine barrels.

There are eight cylindrical oak pods at the vineyard hotel, nestling amid the vines, with stays coming in at around €168 (£153) a night.

Guests can get wine delivered to their doors and an aperitif is served on arrival.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7305157/Snooze-booze-Schlafen-im-Weinfass-hotel-Germany-invites-guests-sleep-wine-barrel.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Explorer,hi
If u get my mention pls reply me
I want to ask u for some favours
I would really appreciate it
First of all,are u Yoruba?
Please I need a quick answer
Re: Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
If this doesnt make front page, i will give out 20gb data cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

It didn't make front page. Oya give me 2Gb data

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suffered At Murtala Mohammed Airport Today::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / How To Easily Relocate To South Africa / Is Going To Cyprus Worth Quiting My Job For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.