Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction (42175 Views)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by Aystarz: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Moral lesson

Don't look down on anyone.

Her mama forgot to teach her that or she didn't just take the lessons. Hard way to learn!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by smartxyz(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
carlos1:

Which guys? I won't even take dat rubbish from my sister not to talk of my babe or friend. Av got no such patience
I tell you bruh... They know who they do it to.
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2019
When Tuoye was in the house, he had his birthday on Saturday and got evicted the following day which was Sunday and now it's Joe..
Is it birthday village people are using to track bbn housemate down?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by kellyboo: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
grin
Get affordable Powerbank for your basic home appliances. Backup time of minimum 12 hours.

Check my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by deavicky(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
I watched bigbrother for the first time yesterday out of frustration. My girlfriend refused seeing me, that she is watching bigbrother. So i had tune to bigbrother to see what she is really watching. Immediately i saw that Enky i new she would be evicted.
I suggest Ludo company should use her for their ambassador. If ludo is meant to be played by one per.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by poshbrave(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2019
she don't knw Tacha who has be rude and arrogant and survive all nomination and may probably win d show understand sisters code lol. Tacha is rude but she don't do dat with ladies most time
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by thesourceboard: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
grin

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by Nelsonobj: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Harrison4adam:
Foolish Nigerians making wrong choice base on pity.
IF Tacha did this exact things to Cindy they won't vote her out. Useless slay Queens and soapy men dieing for a bleached skin mofo.
I'm not too suprised, if Nigerians can vote Buhari , they will definitely choose Judas Iscariot and Satan to rule over them.
Useless set of Nigerians
Bbnaija my foot
Ashawos in disguise
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by uchwar1: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
...so people are actually watching this program... See comments
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
The only thing I care about was how sexy she looked in that outfit and hair. Chai, I see her type in different locations but when I come across the accomplished men who take them out low self esteem dey immediately catch me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day / Bbnaija: Jackye Has Been Evicted From The House, Reveals the possible winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.