Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? (1421 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Wanting To Have A Website That Will Boost Your Income And Increase Sales? / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by segbolon: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Hit me, solid experienced program wanted.

OS - Linux
Backend lang - golang
Frontend/mobile - ionic (if you don't know ionic, but have experience with react native, you can pick it up, it's simpler)

I'm keeping it real simple, I can cover the other tech stacks. You must be a solid programmer, know how to write clean good code, have good design, and write unit, e2e tests.

If I have to start debugging your code and fixing your bugs, I don't need you.
Work your own time, remotely, wherever, whenever.

If you are interested reach out to me. seg@bolonbolo.com
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by segbolon: 1:55am On Aug 20, 2019
cool, but I didn't ask for Android app. If you know Java, you can learn golang and ionic framework. That's my tech stack. Level up fast and ping me once you do.
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by zum19: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Hope u not among the people that will bring huge problems, big gramner & high requirements but very little pay. Jst asking o, if am an employer, I wud like to give a fair wage dat d person will look & say "not bad".

2 Likes

Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by diegosticks(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
segbolon:
cool, but I didn't ask for Android app. If you know Java, you can learn golang and ionic framework. That's my tech stack. Level up fast and ping me once you do.

Good evening, do you write Java? Please I need help with my code, it’s correct but I need to customize somethings and couldn’t do it. Can you help out?
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by codekobo: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Check out the new platform https://codekobo.com to learn and master web development and programming
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by jessicasmith26(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2019
please contact at https://sisgain.com/contact
Re: Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? by teekay619(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you need a professional to handle your projects, just visit www.hirefreehands.tech and get registered for free.
You will have access to professionals well equipped across web design, graphics design, app development,content writing and even animation making.
To post your job:
1. Visit www.hirefreehands.tech and fill in the required fields to get registered.
2. Click the "Hire a freehand" icon.
3. Choose your jobs category and fill the details appropriately. Then post the job

Note that, the price is slightly affected by the time of delivery proportionately. Meaning the sooner you want your job the less cheap it becomes.

Also, the platform operates an escrow such that payments are released to freelancers only after the clients are satisfied with the quality of the job done. This ensures for maximum client satisfaction, try it out! Its fast and cost effective.

(1) (Reply)

Best Payment Gateway To Use For Android App? / Backend Development Is Actually Easier. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.