Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hausa-foulani Thread - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausa-foulani Thread (4196 Views)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2010
lets discuss our issues
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by auwal87(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
The issues we should be discussing now is how we can get out of the present structure called Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We need a structure where our past heritage will be respected, where we will develop our culture without fair of dismantlements from other parts of the country. We need to restore our image, our past legacies, our hospitality, our arts, and our faith. We have lots of work to do.

We cannot achieve this in the present structure called Nigeria. Let us have a full working courts with more power, uncorrupted and just. Where every leader will be afraid of fouling on every line, on every action he/she will take. Where our people once again will become law abiding citizens.
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2010
The issues we should be discussing now is how we can get out of the present structure called Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We need a structure where our past heritage will be respected, where we will develop our culture without fair of dismantlements from other parts of the country. We need to restore our image, our past legacies, our hospitality, our arts, and our faith. We have lots of work to do.

We cannot achieve this in the present structure called Nigeria. Let us have a full working courts with more power, uncorrupted and just. Where every leader will be afraid of fouling on every line, on every action he/she will take. Where our people once again will become law abiding citizens.

asa
yes bro, we have alot of enemies who'd blame us fo every of their falures, our heritage is being a national obsession, somehow we should find a way to protect our history, our faith, our heritage and everything which is important to us even if it means seperating
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2010
Is it really spelt Fuolani  or Fulani undecided
I have a problem though,my grannie is in constant pain cos most of the cattle herdsmen with their herd have consistently been ruining her farm.They just waltz in into the village,let their cows roam and feed freely on hers and other ppls farm,trampling and destroying everything in sight and then calmly waltz out of the village leaving the poor old townfolks in pains.
Police cant help,Fuolani man no get house or bus-stop.
Its sad and painful  sad How do u propose we deal with it?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2010
Is it really spelt Fuolani or Fulani Undecided
I have a problem though,my grannie is in constant pain cos most of the cattle herdsmen with their herd have consistently been ruining her farm.They just waltz in into the village,let their cows roam and feed freely on hers and other ppls farm,trampling and destroying everything in sight and then calmly waltz out of the village leaving the poor old townfolks in pains.
Its sad and painful Sad How do u propose we deal with it?

stupid question
stupid response
not funny

now get out

1 Like

Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2010
namfav:

silly question
silly response
not funny

now get out
OK
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2010
Lol @ answer.
Namfav,why are you so angry?please lets try and see how the namads and their cattle can live at peace with others. What do you think?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lol @ answer.
Namfav,why are you so angry?please lets try and see how the namads and their cattle can live at peace with others. What do you think?

im not interested in your silly jokes and no, im not angry
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'm not joking and yes les talk since you aint angry.
I am by law an indigene of Kano state. Does that make it ok to stay and talk about the Hausa/fulani divide?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
I'm not joking and yes les talk since you aint angry.
I am by law an indigene of Kano state. Does that make it ok to stay and talk about the Hausa/fulani divide?

it depends what you consider yourself first and whether you understand or are aware of the history of kano state
if you fit the critera i will be sure that everything else will fall into place automaticaly
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Now we have a level ground let us deal with ths nomad issue if u dnt mind.
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
Now we have a level ground let us deal with ths nomad issue if u dnt mind.

well, no problem
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
Now,what do you think abt the issue Ifyalways raised. Thats a problem y'know
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
Now,what do you think abt the issue Ifyalways raised. Thats a problem y'know

if i answer her foolish question i may just sound foolish and people will not diffearentiate

if her grandmoter has a problem , she should speak to the people, this is not a issue but ignorant argument
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
don't ask me to talk about nonsense please, if you have a issue make it serious
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lol. You are a funny man.
But what would you advice her?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
that was not a advicable question, she was just trying to be funny
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
namfav:

if i answer her foolish question i may just sound foolish and people will not diffearentiate

if her grandmoter has a problem , she should speak to the people, this is not a issue but ignorant argument

Dude, you have a temper. . . you need to do sth about it shocked shocked

ifyalways:

Is it really spelt Fuolani  or Fulani undecided
Its sad and painful  sad How do u propose we deal with it?

I think the only thing they respond to is violence.
My granda has the same problem. We're currently trying to get rid of the mallams in Ekiti state.
They have no respect for their hosts.  angry
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
you say you are from kano but quiet proud to be  nigerian

if you are a chinese in taiwan in  the middle of fight (for whatever fight), who  would  you agree with, and if you agree with being chinese, what are you doing in taiwan in the first place

you have to work on your priorities
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
Dude, you have a temper. . . you need to do sth about it

me temper? you are horribly wrong, plus apart from letting your hatred for us known why can't you invest your time in somethinga constructive and not on your silly comments
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
namfav:

you say you are from kano but quiet proud to be  nigerian

if you are a chinese in taiwan in  the middle of fight (for whatever fight), who  would  you agree with, and if you agree with being chinese, what are you doing in taiwan in the first place

you have to work on your priorities

LOL what are you rambling on about?

namfav:

me temper? you are  horribly wrong, plus apart from letting your hatred for us known why can't you invest your time in somethinga constructive and not on your silly comments
The comments are not silly. Serious issues that need to be dealt with.
Since you're fulani/hausa, why not ask you? undecided

And what makes you think I hate you guys?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
The comments are not silly. Serious issues that need to be dealt with.
Since you're fulani/hausa, why not ask you? Undecided

And what make syou think I hate you guys? Huh

some of your so called quesstions are just trying to take a joke of us, if there are quesstions to ask i am sure that there will be more reasonable than asking me why your grandmothers apples are being eaten

you constantly make fun of norterners, don't act like an angel
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
Namfav,I dont thnk this issue of cattle spoiling foodcrop should be ignored,please lets talk about it
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
namfav:

some of your so called quesstions are  just trying to take a joke of us, if there are quesstions to ask i am sure that there will be more reasonable than asking me why your grandmothers apples are being eaten

you constantly make fun of norterners, don't act like an angel

No, but on a serious note tho, this is an issue. It's not fair to have your farm being trodden and eaten by cows. Some ppl depend on their harvest. So it's in deed a big issue. So back to ifyalways, how to we deal with them? [she's the least person to ridicule another person's tribe, so you might need to take her question serious ]

shocked Constantly make fun of northerners? shocked shocked shocked Me? You've got the wrong person wink Why don't you post some of your cultures and languages,  it's good to be informed about other cultures undecided
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
Namfav,I dont thnk this issue of cattle spoiling foodcrop should be ignored,please lets talk about it
get serious
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
No, but on a serious note tho, this is an issue. It's not fair to have your farm being trodden and eaten by cows. Some ppl depend on their harvest. So it's in deed a big issue. So back to ifyalways, how to we deal with them? [she's the least person to ridicule another person's tribe, so you might need to take her question serious ]

Shocked Constantly make fun of northerners? Shocked Shocked Shocked Me? You've got the wrong person Wink Why don't you post some of your cultures and languages, it's good to be informed about other cultures Undecided

do you know how you can deal with it, guard your harvest that would be basic

if you want to learn about cultures, you can create a thread for that
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
So,what is ths thread about b4 I derail?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
hausa/foulani issues
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Odunnu: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Take the lead. Give an instance
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
namfav:

hausa/foulani issues

And Ifyalways has stated one of your many issues.

Guarding the crops? Do we put our arms around the crops when a cow 3x ours size decides to tread on our farm?
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
Another issue:

Respecting your hosts' land. . . .
Re: Hausa-foulani Thread by namfav(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
odunnu you say you're from kano state, if you want to discuss, join the discussion that the second poster started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Childrens African. / Grand And Lovely Palace Of The Oni Of Ife. PICS / Why The Igbo Will Also Commemorate Their Queen Moremi Ajesoro - Igbodefender.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.