Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Academic Presentations/seminars - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Presentations/seminars (182 Views)

Power Point Slides For Your Presentations/seminars / I Can Compile Power Point Slides For Your Presentations/seminars / Power Point Slides For Your Presentations/seminars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Presentations/seminars by alluringlarry: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Are you preparing for your undergraduate, Masters or PhD seminar?
Do you aspire to win the best presentation?
Do you want a touch of professionalism and educational excellence?
Do you want A+ for your Thesis and seminar?

Contact me for free presentation power point editing, proofing and presentation tips/skills.

I am a girl in STEM with M.Sc and PhD in view in Clinical research from Europe. I want to use my exposure, skills (that won me internal presentation awards) to inspire, encourage and help others.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Admission If You Are Tired Of Writing Jamb And Post UTME / Two Scholars From The University Of Lagos Have Attracted A Total Of €1200,000, / Information About IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.