Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 (31133 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 / 7 Killer Tips For Logo Design / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by Katenavas(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
booked
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
222Martins:

I can see our company's logo in your portfolio @JanellaTV. Keep up the good work. smiley smiley smiley

I enjoyed working on that project and love how it's in active use on Instagram.
The joy of any designer is to see their designs being put to good use.
I really appreciate.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by mixta140: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cool
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by carlos1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Truly u r disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by taiwofawole: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
I will be back
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM THE WAY YOU SOUND SO RUDE AND CARELESS, ONLY A MADMAN WILL PATRONIZE YOU.

Wrong...

I'm not here for your acceptance or validation.
Serious potential clients understand my perspective.

Thank you.

PS: Why should you even have a problem with how someone wants to be addressed?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by Sachidi: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
erad:

I'm disrespectful by stating how I would like to be approached?
If you take offense to things I wrote up there, then that's just sad.
Nobody likes their time to be wasted.

Thank you.
with your write up, i put it to you that you have zero marketing skills. Learn how to sell because, its more important in any business to grow.
Customers are naturaly selfish, what they care about is themselves alone. You will gain nothing by making ten commandments for your customers.
Once again, learn how to sell.
Its more important than learning how to create or produce.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by Ebirra: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by phoenix45(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Call or WhatsApp +2348079981193
Creativity is all I give ,value is what you receive

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by phoenix45(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Inbox for your premium logo

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by tmanis(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
I'm coming
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by tck2000(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
erad:
Here are mine...

Thank you.
erad can you create a logo for CAF champions league in a blue background with a trophy?
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by DrayZee: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

He simply is not begging. He can create value and he knows it. People like him easily get frustrated when people who patronize them cannot appreciate artistic value that they produce. He is an artist. You tell an artist what to draw, not how to draw. That's something Nigerians are fond of doing and he's just stating it before y'all go and waste his time and effort.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by iDRAW(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
don't judge a book by its cover... there's much good within me. I just had to post something before this thread vapourize.

thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by slysdesign(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by olagockay(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
On the way
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
One thing i love about free market system is competition.

Once you yanga, another person is already there to do thesame thing for a fair price, especially in the area of graphics where there is no fixed price; it's all bargaining.

So, calm your ego as i have seen over 5 good designers already. And more are still yet to appear on the show.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by ArticleBeast: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
wethebest:

U be God? U re already disrespectful with dis your post yet u want others to respect u?
No, he knows his worth.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Outis:

Yes. You should pipe it down. A graphic designer should know the implication of using caps in words to convey emotions.

Your entry is the first, and it is by no means extraordinary... So take a chill pill and wait for others before throwing down the gauntlet.

Let's get some things straight.

This is supposed to be a portfolio, not a competition.
It's really not my business what others choose to post or not, or how better or worse it is to my designs.

Extraordinary is relative.

Yes, maybe I should pipe it down, but you need to be in my shoes to understand my approach.

I know how much time I spend on baseless inquiries.
Time is precious, I'm sure you'll agree with me on that.

Those were not written out of arrogance or anything of sort, they were written by someone utterly fed up of people shitting on his trade and wasting his time.

But then, I get your drift.
I've gotten rid of it.

My sincere apologies for my insensitivity.
My intentions were harmless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sachidi:

with your write up, i put it to you that you have zero marketing skills. Learn how to sell because, its more important in any business to grow.
Customers are naturaly selfish, what they care about is themselves alone. You will gain nothing by making ten commandments for your customers.
Once again, learn how to sell.
Its more important than learning how to create or produce.

Thank you.

I realized my mistake and understand I got too emotional and came off wrongly.

My apologies.
I appreciate your concern and contribution, it's for my own good.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Bro,
We got off on the wrong foot.
My apologies.

I realized my mistake, albeit a little too late.
Will work on my approach henceforth.

Once again, accept my sincere apologies.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by doncafu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Booked
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by erad(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
wethebest:

U be God? U re already disrespectful with dis your post yet u want others to respect u?

Hi,

I realized I was wrong.
I got seriously out of line.

Yes I was rude, and came off as arrogant.
I got emotional and lost touch with common sense.

Thank you for taking out time to point out my folly.
I really appreciate it.

Once again, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by gee99: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Here is mine. grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by wethebest(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
erad:

Hi,

I realized I was wrong.

I really appreciate it.

Once again, thank you.

No hating bro. No mata hw gud you u re in ur field, ur customers preference comes first. Are u gud in video animation?
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by healthserve(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
erad:

Hi,

I realized I was wrong.

I really appreciate it.

Once again, thank you.

So read can apologise. When I expressed my own emotions weeks back about a dubious cliebtm you typed over 50 lines to vilify me based on emotions expressed and not service rendered. You didn't judge me based on performance but based on emotions. You entirely chose the side of the dubious client despite knowing fully well I was the victim of a dubious client. You only saw outbursts and emotions.

Today, you had people convey their houhts about your words and you apologised. You addressed me without giving me chance to express why I was angry that day like I was condemned to not have a right to express myself in the face of negative treatment

When judging issues let's not sound absolute

I read your comment the other day and I laughed at how you rashly judged me albeit even falsely. I required a client paid advance deposit after doing his entire designs to be assured I wouldn't be ripped off since I've done the job already, you forgot to judge me asper the job done and the actions of the client, but rather focused on emotions. Who won't be angry working two days and getting ripped off?

In another case bro,,judge aright. Youvgave verdict to a thief the other day, I didn't reply you lest you said I was emotionalm just as you are today. Without expressed emotions, we're notnhumans bro.

Cc adeprof15 adeprof adeprof18 offpoint
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 by wethebest(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
iDRAW:
don't judge a book by its cover... there's much good within me. I just had to post something before this thread vapourize.

thanks cool
U gud in video animation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3D Help, Modeling, Animations, WIPs, Showcases for Beginners n Pros / Paul Allen: Late Microsoft Co-founder's Art Collection Sells For $1.5 Billion / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.