Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash (64899 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by GistMore11: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
A Kenyan gospel singer, Nicah the Queen was forced to take down a bikini photo she shared on Instagram after suffering a backlash.

The photo she shared came with a caption which suggested that she was trying on the bikini before heading out for a swim.

"I know it's not about them but the day before I shaved I got myself a bikini ... go swimming or just leave it. It’s never that serious” the gospel singer captioned the photo.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/gospel-singer-nicah-the-queen-forced-to-take-down-bikini-photo-after-backlash

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by GistMore11: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by majamajic(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Kenya and Uganda , their women are always overloaded.

Even pastors wives dey overload too

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by GistMore11: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Gospel artist with 60years old woman's nyansh.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by decatalyst(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Gospel...?

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2019
This Kenyan language is like when you're typing in English, but mistakenly press a few or multiple meaningless alphabets. grin Sounds funny to pronounce.

That said, she's very beautiful, but as a gospel artist, she should've known that a lot is expected of her. You just can't act the same way as those in the circular secular music industry.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Plkingo: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Someone said EKWEREMADU ran like someone chasing an invigilator to submit an extra sheet .... grin

Meanwhile, she still remains a SNUFFBOX to the MEN

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Kendumazy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Inside life! Ukwu be destroying and elevating some men's life!

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by slickbak(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sheet! Take down for what! No be small backlash cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by AntiWailer: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Advertisement.

Aim achieved

4 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by toyinjimoh(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
gospel musician indeed

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
N

2 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
So sweet

4 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by calculator123(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Every body na curvy for this bloggers eyes. All I see is bag of poo. By the way, she just coded advertised her assets, buyers and investors are highly welcomed.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by sexysage(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Another daughter of Jezebel spotted. The church got bleeped up in a long while back

5 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by deepwater(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Everyone has their calling to preach the gospel

my sister, this one na miss call o

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by pyro62(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shake that booty in the bane if the lord!! grin

Parable of the talent has taught us not to hid whatever talent the master gives us..
She simple saw her talent,
And she's gonna exploit it.
She has been an inert OLOSHO!!

2 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by kereman1: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ohhh....

My vaseline just finished, can I use engine oil? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Udeude: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by SirLakes: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
She dey try glorify the werk of God in her body.

1 Like

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by dicksonadams(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fat

1 Like

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
shocked oh this is so me

1 Like

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
I feel like using that yansh to beat drum grin

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Erastuslove: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
those Hips can kill sister pls Apostle Paul will deny you on the decency he preached....

3 Likes

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by realestniggah: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Africans have huge problems when it come to nudity.

But Wiil gladly watch America movie that shows worse.

Bunch of hypocrite the whole lot of them

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.