Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song (3183 Views)

Touch My Body - Alone Song Lyrics Aditi Singh Sharma / Blah Ft Mkaze. Leave Me ..Video / Yemi Alade - Leave Me Alone Feat. Eldee (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Olorididan(m): 12:43am On Jan 19, 2006
Could U suggest a "nice" song which tells someone to the leave the person playing it alone.......

.... see, a freind has a problem with a girl who dont wanna leave him alone tongue..... in no wan do am ( undecided) but d girl dey insist....

... of course we no wan hurt her feelings cry and we wanna do it in the nicest way possible wink..... so I thought this would be best...

... just a song to play anytime she's around till she UNDERSTANDS.......

...any suggestions welcome (from both guys and girlz)....
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by hotangel2(f): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2006
Jojo's "get out (leave)" is going to be the best song for you guys.

here's a part of the lyrics.

Get out (leave) right now
It's the end of you and me

But i don't know why your friend isn't man enough to break up a relationship.
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Rolly: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2006
i know *rolls eyes* a guy shldnt need a song to break a relationship. he should stand face to face with the girl or talk to her on the fone or something! but not a song, please!
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Olorididan(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2006
...people, they're not in a relationship.....

..she likes him... she comes around.....

...she a likeable gurl.... but he's not hot on the idea of going out with her.....
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Rolly: 2:20am On Jan 19, 2006
so why in hell is he looking for a song?!!!!!! *duh*
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Hero(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2006
Michael Jackson's, "Leave Me Alone" song should work. It's from his BAD album.

CLICK LINK:
http://music.yahoo.com/track/630982
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Teezy(f): 4:17am On Jul 22, 2006
Eamon - Bleep It Dont Want You Back
bwhahahaha dt should work cheesy ill send it to u if u want wink
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Oracle(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2006
shaggy also has a leave me alone song from his[b] lucky day [/b] album

Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by ImBossy(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2006
The PERFECT song for this is Dbanjs Why Me,

Why me O U dey try me.

Why me Kokolet 1,2.
Kokolet 1,2
She said she wanted to be mine that my koko drives her wild.so tell me why me oo, but it was a one night stand baby dont u undastand tell me why me oo, so tell me o why me oo u dey try me, Tell me why me

Listen i dont know how to say this cuz this girls drive me crazy cuz i cruise the town in ma mercedes, so she said she wana have my baby when i first met her she said koko master come test her, we met once or twice then i let her she said she wana test my skills so i let her yes so i let her, so sexy,so temptin,so preety,contemplating why to get her lock in her haaa, get a taste of my HA, Took her to the crib now in the drop top took her top off but it was a jump off startd on the flor now to the bed now hands on the wall now,

SHE WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALLONE
ALWAYS CALLIN MY PHONE (File)
SHE NO GREE

Like that wasnt enuff she wanted to take me home to her mum when i got kokolets like her mum i got them all I Suggest you leave me alone, WHy me, Yes yes yes why me?Tell the Truth and dont lie to me, u said u wana get grimey now u wana come tie me, U don see Mugu U dont se Mugu, This doesnt feel too good, I no Do Give me my space, I no Want Commot For My face, I say No Abi U Dey Craze This thing don dey turn to Disgrace

Sweet cinderella look so fine like Domitila dont know what am gona tell her maybe i should try sum acapella,

Long Thing Long Thing!
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Teezy(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2006
lol
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by iice(f): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2006
Leave me alone - MJ
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Oracle(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hey, there's no need for the song, tell your friend to talk to the girl and let her know whatz on his mind, instead of making her hope for something she wouldn;t get

he can also give her a chance maybe she'll make a good partner you never can tell.

finally, how does he know that she's interested in him
has she told him that?

Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by spicy007(f): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
try LEave Me Alone by Michael Jackson
Too Little Too Late - Jojo
Hit the Freeway - Toni Braxton
Re: Looking For A 'Leave Me Alone' Song by Vyktorseun: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2022
So, what's the latest since 2006? Did she leave you or are you on running after now? grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Download Wizkid Joy(ayo) Full Album Here / Download Latest Hits Tattoo - Soft Ft Davido (remix) / Top 15 Slang From Nigerian Music That Has Taken Over The Street [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.