Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari (33652 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Islie: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Winifred Oyo-Ita, the head of service of the federation, has offered to immediately proceed on retirement in a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, TheCable understands.

The widow had been under pressure from her immediate family to retire after news reports emerged that she was being probed over an alleged N3 billion contract scam.

Although she has vehemently denied involvement in any scam, she bowed to family pressures and sent in a letter on Sunday offering to proceed on retirement, TheCable can report.
Buhari is yet to take a final decision on it but TheCable learnt that he is favourably disposed to the option.

“Mrs Oyo-Ita has sent in her letter of retirement,” a family member, who asked not to be named, told TheCable on Monday morning.

She was absent at the presidential retreat for ministers-designate, federal permanent secretaries and top government functionaries held at the state house conference centre in Abuja.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recently questioned Oyo-Ita over allegations that she used front companies to get contracts when she was a permanent secretary before her appointment as head of service by Buhari in 2015.

There were insinuations that she was being “punished” for “falling out” with Abba Kyari but TheCable learnt that the president’s chief of staff was unaware of the EFCC probe until it was leaked to the media.

Oyo-Ita has also told her associates not to drag Kyari into the matter because “it is not true”, according to a family member who spoke with TheCable.

The EFCC said the petition against her was written in 2014 when President Goodluck Jonathan was still in office.

TheCable, however, learnt that Oyo-Ita was not the subject of the probe.

It was also reported that N600 million was traced to the account of one of her aides who has been quizzed by the anti-graft agency and released.

However, Oyo-Ita also denied the allegation, saying the money was meant for the death benefits of staff and was meant to be kept in a designated account for that purpose by the project accountant.

“She denied knowing anything about where the money was kept and said there was no fraud involved, at least not from her end,” the family member said.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-winifred-oyo-ita-sends-retirement-letter-to-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Any southerner working for Buhari should be ready to be disgraced and used as tribal fodder when the time is right for Buhari

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by StandardJohn(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
their business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
....Or simply put; "She was forced to retire"

Just because she is suspected of leaking the memo that Baba Lifeless was behind the reinstatement of that pension criminal called Maina.

Worst president ever.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by dokyOloye: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
hehehehe.
Another Onnoghen matter.
Osama buhari with his 1 sided corruption fight while Fashola,Amechi and Abba Kyari are his right hand men.
Replace her with another aboki joor.

43 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by seunmsg(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
So sad she’s ending her career like this.

8 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Amuocha: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Onnoghen down
Omono obola gone
Oyo-Ita down
Fowler is next shocked
Lai Mohd' warming up grin grin

Sai Buhari shocked

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Used and officially dumped

40 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by jamace(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
....Or simply put; "She was forced to retire"

Just because she is suspected of leaking the memo that Baba Lifeless was behind the reinstatement of that pension criminal called Maina.

Worst president ever.
Like Kemi Adeosun, former minister of finance, was forced to resign.
This Aso Rock Cabal has destroyed this country.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Xisnin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
While I generally detest criminals.
I hate dumb ones even more.
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

How did she think she could get away with a 3 billion Naira scam?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by agabusta: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
cry and I like that woman.

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
My own is that she should bring the money out before retiring.

6 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by otokx(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Unbelievable but some will say why is it always people from the south that get disgraced out of office?

9 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Racoon(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
President Buhari currently faces serious allegations, which include staging show trials of opponents of a regime that is accused of corruption and graft, while simultaneously shielding his own party members and inner circle.

https://www.thecable.ng/why-you-should-not-invest-in-nigeria-former-uk-secretary-of-state-writes-investors
In this useless APC govt, Southern criminals are thoroughly disgraced and quickly booted out of office while their northern counterparts are well shielded in their hypocritical anti-corruption fight.

Check out how Maina was helped to escape.SEC man -Gwarzo was quietly sent off but Kemi Adeosun paid dearly.Abba Kyari is still sitting comfortable in this govt even with the heavy moral baggage surrounding him.Lawal Babachir is stiĺl romancing "the presidency"

Prof.Yusuf was reinstated twice as NHIS sec despite his indictment by Prof.Isaac Adewole who lost his bid to return back to the cabinet.Ahmed Sirika Air Nigeria airline scam was tolerated because they have links to Buhari.

Even Ibe Ukachukwu was about to be kicked out by the crook-Mikanti Baru.Onneghen, Obono-Obla, Kemi Adeosun, Babatunde Fowler and now Eyo-Ita. Southerners make una get sense.

33 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by helinues: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Resignation letter accepted while the prosecution continues

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by helinues: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Racoon:
Southern criminals are thoroughly disgraced and quickly booted out of office while their northern counterparts are well shielded.

Why not wait for southern president ..... Se endurance no dey for Una dictionaries Ni.. No loudness

4 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
So this is the only thing BuhariApC are known for?
Removing Christians from positions even if it's just an allegation then retain and protect the Northern Muslims who do worse ?

Inside Life of a dullard..!

17 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by SoftP(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
S

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by NOL2dworld(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
The man need rest... Did Buhari accept the letter??

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, Suicide is not the solution

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

6 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by DennisEche(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY UNDER THE DULLARD.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by bentwood85(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
She wants to go and join Alison Madukwe in Europe.

Affordable land ideal for estate,schools,church,poultry and petrol station are available for sale.
**lands are available in acres and hectares **
**you are buying direct from the indigenes **
They are located at fct, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by yinkus6750(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
If the letter is accepted, then PMB corruption fight has been finished
Sending her letter is different from accepting her letter.
If found guilty, she should be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by cinoedhunter: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
angry if her resignation letter is accepted, I'm patiently waiting to see who replaces her cuz I suspect Kemi dilemma happening again... looking like a planned script angry politics is indeed a nasty game undecided

6 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by ohosi4real(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Premature retirement is ok

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
stella, Diezanni, Winnifred etc etc. In other countries women are crying for opportunities, in Nigeria women are given opportunities and they mess themselves up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by naijadrivablog: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
IS a LIE shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Kendumazy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
OK. Waiting for buhari response.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by 989900: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
One of the most lucrative posts in this country!

Coded chopping. If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by miqos02(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
No civil servant is clean in this Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by bluke(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Xisnin:
While I generally detest criminals.
I hate dumb ones even more.
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

How did she think she could get away with a 3 billion Naira scam?

3b na peanut.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.