Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React (7005 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by kamanidesmond(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
In the never ending episodes of his “ogberaga” industry complain, IG celebrity Isokoboy12 has released a video of the call a boyfriend made to his girlfriend while making time with another lady.

Although the motive for the call to his woman in the middle of ecstasy cannot be ascertained, the lady couldn’t help but leak it for deliberations.

See the video and reactions below;

https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/08/19/man-video-calls-girlfriend-while-banging-another-lady-nigerians-react/

1 Like

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
And when they end up as voodoo dolls, they're going to say women are the devil's spawn, forgetting that when you poke the beast, you get the claw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by vibre: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
This thing called banging is going to be the cause of the third world war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by krissconnect(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
The guy is a legend. The guy is blessed. More grease to his elbow. I love his guts. Legend, i stan cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Like I care, bang all you want don't bring her home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
krissconnect:
The guy is a legend. The guy is blessed. More grease to his elbow. I love his guts. Legend, i stan cheesy

So what is your opinion if it was a girl that did same thing to her boyfriend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
This guy has no respect for his girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
I love that, the earlier guys start treating them like trash the better.
Even God is tired of what Nigerian girls have become.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Funmmyastic: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
This guy have no respect for his girlfriend.

Respect?That has been thrown into the sea;never to be found again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Korllami007: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
FCBboy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
FCBboy:

Hope you will still stand by your words when the table is turned and your girlfriend is the one treating you like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by krissconnect(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So what is your opinion if it was a girl that did same thing to her boyfriend?
Shes a hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
krissconnect:

Shes a hoe

And you're praising a fellow man for doing same thing, do you lack rational reasoning or hypocrisy is you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Hope you will still stand by your words when the table is turned and your girlfriend is the one treating you like this.

I don't care.

I stopped taking Nigerians girls serious since early 2018 when my first love left me for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by AstroG: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
My Niqqa cool cool

FCBboy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
FCBboy:
I don't care.

I stopped taking Nigerians girls serious since early 2018 when my first love left me for no reason.

No reason??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Double standards alot here.
a lady does this shes a hoe.
a guy does and he gets hailed.

Then someone will create a thread, "how did you discover you were being cheated on." every male here will start lamenting. The ratio of male to female comments will be 10:1. Hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Religion6: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:

Then someone will create a thread, "how did you discover you were being cheated on." every male here will start lamenting. The ratio of male to female comments will be 10:1. Hypocrisy
Maybe cos it's men's world. Just thinking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Religion6:

Maybe cos it's men's world. Just thinking
That thing isnt a man. It's a loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by BlackfireX: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
One of the achievements of Nigerians in APC government.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Foreigners: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:

Double standard is every where my dear..

A girl slaps man, nothing happened
Man slap woman, he got bullied
A girl sexually molest man in public, nothing happened
A man sexually molest woman, he got bullied..

You see. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by drezzyx(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Badbwoy

Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by collinsmcmorgan(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Maybe his girlfriend is denying him the right to bang* so he decide to look for a solution before the gbedu go enter body""
Re: Man Video Calls Girlfriend While Banging Another Lady, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Foreigners:

Double standard is every where my dear..

A girl slaps man, nothing happened
Man slap woman, he got bullied
A girl sexually molest man in public, nothing happened
A man sexually molest woman, he got bullied..

You see. grin
grin But this doesnt balance the scale. It tips it to the xtreme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do / What Does An "Ex" Mean To You? / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.