Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance (1097 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns / N3.8m annual returns! 2nos 3 Bedroom Bungalow Off Bode Thomas Surulere / Business With Guaranteed 4% Daily Earnings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
In Nigeria, most of us have often invested into online platforms and ponzi schemes. Why? Because they promise high and fast returns. We never target sustainability, but we focus on quick yields. Some never even ask what would be done with their money. They just want to be promised returns. Eventually, we all get disappointed.

Recently, the trend changed to fast schemes with offices and even with CAC registration. But we never ask how long they have been in operation, how long they have rented their so called offices, or even check their corporate registration with our lawyers, etc.

Anthony Robins said, and I paraphrase, don't invest in acid investments (fast payers). But focus on sustainable platforms that drops like showers that eventually fills your bucket with peace.

I would introduce a platform to us shortly...
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Tbusted(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Senior Man am interested here are my contact details tbustedlakazino@yahoo. com WhatsApp 09012701186, Thanks!
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please, don't post your mail or number. For your security and compliance with Nairaland rules. If these thread gets deleted for that reason, other people would be denied the privilege. My number is on my signature. I can send you company name, office address in Lagos and Abuja, or we can schedule a meeting.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Most people would just drive you to Whatsapp without prior information. I would explain here first. So that only shrewd people would contact me, thereby saving my time and other people's time...

It's an investment platform set up by a real estate company that has been in operation for about 12years in Lagos and Abuja. We own numerous estates in Nigeria and have a dependable customer base.

The platform allows people to invest and earn a guaranteed 20% per annum (it's not for the poor trying to get rich quickly). It's for people who want sustainability. We invest in real estate, treasury bills, mutual funds, money market and bonds.

If you put your money in treasury bills, I believe you know you can get between 13-15% per annum. However, there 's a minimum amount which most people can't afford. Having invested in the portfolios I stated above for years, we've consistently made revenues to boast of a guaranteed 20% per annum.

Aside that, after six months you can get double of your savings with us as a loan. That's the cooperative side of it.

You also get life assurance that covers you from 250k to 583k upwards in case of permanent disability or death with just 6000 Naira.

There's a brochure with details if you need them.

Should you be interested, you'd need to either come to our office or we come to yours. No deposit can be made without a proof of ID especially voters card. You can also do it for your kids and schedule for school fees or property acquisition once they're 18 years.

Payment is only to the company account.

It's not a fast pay but it's a sure pay with several networking and other benefits.

You can contact me via my signature displaying my contact. I can send you details for your lawyer to run a search for you.

Finally, you need to have a minimum of 149k to start. Or 15k which you must be paying per month for a year without defaulting.

I believe there could be other genuine platforms in Nigeria. But I can only boast of what I have benefited from, and where I actually work.

I would have limited time to respond here. Just contact me only after you have actually read through and you're interested.

Thanks.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Investing in what you're guaranteed never to loose but have returns only is the best. Compared to investments promising high yields where you can lose.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2019
They say money can't buy everything. The person probably meant abstract things. When you enter shop rite and wallmart, you'd know the value of money.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2019
20% per annum minimum returns in a real estate cooperative that has been operating for 14years is a great stride for your financial portfolio.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by jom28gy(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Newbielearner:
In Nigeria, most of us have often invested into online platforms and ponzi schemes. Why? Because they promise high and fast returns. We never target sustainability, but we focus on quick yields. Some never even ask what would be done with their money. They just want to be promised returns. Eventually, we all get disappointed.

Recently, the trend changed to fast schemes with offices and even with CAC registration. But we never ask how long they have been in operation, how long they have rented their so called offices, or even check their corporate registration with our lawyers, etc.

Anthony Robins said, and I paraphrase, don't invest in acid investments (fast payers). But focus on sustainable platforms that drops like showers that eventually fills your bucket with peace.

I would introduce a platform to us shortly...
what are you talking about?if is good,I will participate.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2019
jom28gy:
what are you talking about?if is good,I will participate.

You can contact me via my signature.
Re: Come In For Investment With Guaranteed Annual Returns, Loans And Insurance by Newbielearner(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Take advantage of this

(1) (Reply)

“i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” / Start Your Own Local Dropshipping Business Now To Earn Up To N100k Monthly. / Easiest Way To Convert Gift Cards And Bitcoins (BTC) To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.