Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (68856 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Legendguru: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Newmans: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Happy married life good luck Gus.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Xmen149(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
if na naija now they will be disturbing person up and dan as if marriage is a business venture,many into it never get them sef far na kick and start life.

i need more motivations like this cheesy
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by TotoNaRubber: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
He already has at least two almost grown up children.

Justinlean02:
Even with all his money he's just getting married now, and I was thinking I'm wasting my time with hustle and trying to settle down... Abeg no worry human being if she's mine and can wait I'll surely putting a ring on it...

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Platony(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
This "Dwayne Johnson" is fvckin Rich.

Happy Married Life to him.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by sylve11: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
soberdrunk:
See better babe!!! Naija babe just 2 years she will start asking "where is the relationship going" as if nah Uber..... angry

grin grin grin cool
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justinlean02:
Even with all his money he's just getting married now, and I was thinking I'm wasting my time with hustle and trying to settle down... Abeg no worry human being if she's mine and can wait I'll surely putting a ring on it...

He has actually gone through a divorce
No, not his first marriage
Has three kids, I think
His second marriage, it is

You are on point bro.. Marriage can wait
Have three x-girlfriends who are now parents
Always tell them b4 they left that I ain't ready
Some said they could wait & I always tell them they couldn't because I don't know if am ever gonna be ready...so you better not waste time on me

My current girlfriend is such a pain in the ass right now
Told her I ain't ready...she said she's ready to wait till whenever.. Told her I don't believe in marriage..she said she's ready to be friends forever
I'm stuck with her right now but heck, I love her...she's a fighter
Beginning to think of the idea having a partner in her
She loves me, I know
But hussle first, always
Money must be made, dream must come true
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Afamsi: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
12 years? Nigerian ladies hope una dey see correct patient lady wey dey eat the fattest d..k?
guy she don dey eatam tete, no call patient name for this matter.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
Before opening the topic I knew it would be a white woman

Congrats sha
No one is white or black.... grow up!
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by oluwaahmed: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
soberdrunk:
See better babe!!! Naija babe just 2 years she will start asking "where is the relationship going" as if nah Uber..... angry
grin

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by MisterKings(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wait so my guy never marry all these years. Mehn uwa wu pawpaw men.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by deebrain(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
If you smell what the rock is cooking.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by chubinwa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
soberdrunk:
Sometimes, the procrastinate of the marriage in Nigeria is due to high cost of dowry and fat umunna list. They needed to also equip themselves financially. Unlike these whites who can carryout marital rites with not less than 20 persons in attendance
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by sukhothai: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good one. Happy for my fav wrestler cum actor.

Hml. The passion in that second picture, signs of true love.
you just had to use this word grin
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by chrish(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
I remember his last game (wrestle mania) with John Cena before he retired from wrestling... So great.

Congratulations to them
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by shogsman(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
And my girlfriend of just 9 years is disturbing my life about marriage.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Mosco100(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jeromejnr:
We too like unnecessary noise in this country.

See simple wedding.

May God help you Nigerians.
LOVE
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by handsomebanana(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Forget the fact that his father was black.The Rock has never really been a Black Man.

Na u kill e Papa.

The man is still alive so
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by handsomebanana(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Newboss:
For the record, he divorced his wife of 10 years and started dating this girl that same year.

#fact

And he and his ex wife are still business partners till this day, running their film production company together.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by naijacentric(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Forget the fact that his father was black.The Rock has never really been a Black Man.
he is red indian not of African origin
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
If na Nigeria girls now, 2 years your name will automatically turned to Ex"
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
handsomebanana:

Na u kill e Papa.
The man is still alive so
At least you understand what I mean...
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by compton11(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
Before opening the topic I knew it would be a white woman

Congrats sha
The man don't date the black people,only white women,he don't even used to relate to his black ancestry

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
naijacentric:
he is red indian not of African origin
His father is a black Canadian. His grandfather was Peter Maivia popularly known The Chief in then WWE, Roman Reigns n Yokozuna are his cousins. Nia Jax( female wrestler) is his cousin too. His father, Rocky Johnson, married into a Samoan wrestling family n that is The Rock's only connections with Africa or African-America. Even though he has an African blood,he was brought up as a Samoan n invariably American since Samoa is an American colony off the Pacific ocean.

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
There is hope
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Leo588(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
prebiproy:
First to coment
And what did you say? Tufiakwa
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by paix(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
12 years? Nigerian ladies hope una dey see correct patient lady wey dey eat the fattest d..k?
Can they wait? They're always at the miracle centres expecting ready made husbands with a loud "I RECEIVE IT" chorus.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wat work for one person may nt work for another person.And beside,all fingers r nt d same.
soberdrunk:
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wish them the best. But what people don't know is that this Hawaiian cultural practices has a lot of demonic undertones. Not everything that appears beautiful is truly beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Kinjikitile(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Leonbonapart:
the Rock. Chief Illuminati

Chief sellout
Illuminati baah ,, heard about it ,, don't know if it's true ,, but was it because of his popularity ?
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by ssogundele(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
soberdrunk:

Uber is even better! It's as if nah gokada or opay! So much in a haste!
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by ssogundele(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
soul95:
Wish them the best. But what people don't know is that this Hawaiian cultural practices has a lot of demonic undertones. Not everything that appears beautiful is truly beautiful

Brother MFN/ Lord's chosen! Una don't start with demonic this and that! Someone from that divide who doesn't understand our African culture can also opined what you said too! So please learnt how to have a free mind !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.