Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Help A Confused Dude - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Confused Dude (432 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Perfect Cream For A Very Black Dude To Lighten Up A Bit!! / Help! A Drastic Change In My Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Dude by popplm(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am to choose between these two courses for my masters degree in UK. Drug design&Biomedical Science and pharmaceutical&analytical science. I am qualified for both but I need to know the best in term of job acquisition in Nigeria and abroad.
Re: Help A Confused Dude by daewoorazer(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
popplm:
I am to choose between these two courses for my masters degree in UK. Drug design&Biomedical Science and pharmaceutical&analytical science. I am qualified for both but I need to know the best in term of job acquisition in Nigeria and abroad.

I’ll route for drug design but it comes with the burden of computer programming and creativity around drawing apps like architecture and engineering students do...see pic below

Re: Help A Confused Dude by popplm(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
daewoorazer:

I’ll route for drug design but it comes with the burden of computer programming and creativity around drawing apps like architecture and engineering students do...see pic below
thanks sir
Re: Help A Confused Dude by chidarlus(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=popplm post=81399663]I am to choose between these two courses for my masters degree in UK. Drug design&Biomedical Science and pharmaceutical&analytical science. I am qualified for both but I need to know the best in term of job acquisition in Nigeria and abroad. [/quote

Doing a masters in biomedical sciences doesn’t guaranty you a job as a biomedical scientist both in the UK and Nigeria

You need to be registered with Medical laboratory science council of Nigeria in Nigeria and HCPC in the UK.
Am not to familiar with that of UK but I am very positive that you can’t work in Nigeria as a Medical laboratory scientist with MSc bioscience and biomedical science without prior bsc in biomedical sciences / Medical laboratory sciences

NB: mind you the MSc in bioscience and biomedical sciences is mainly offered by GCU and am not sure if it’s accredited by IBMS. So do your research well

(1) (Reply)

Miscarriage:herbal Solutions Steps. / Tattoo Removal: Do Laser Wavelengths Really Matter? / Creative Nigerian Are Ready Adapting To The News Of Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.