Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals (1706 Views)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / “Nobody can tell me rubbish again, I don blow”, Burna Boy reveals in new video / Abeg Who Get Dis Osusu Wey Kcee Use Pose? Efcc, I Don Blow Whistle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by faroukenigmatic(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
African Giant, Burna Boy has revealed that he doesn’t need the validation ogbonna anyone anymore, over his celebrity status after his album was announced by online radio owned by legendary Elton John as one of their top album playlist.

read more at Naijaloaded Club

Overly excited Burna Boy took to his insta-story to share [/b]the hilarious video where he was seen showing his fans the moment they made the announcement.

Burna Boy went on further to show his fans he wasn’t making it all up by taking to Elton John‘s Ig page to confirm it. He concluded the video by saying Wait, Una See Am, I don blow!!!.

Burna Boy is the only African Artist to have performed on all American’s top TV Shows including The Daily Show’ by Trevor Noah while also performing ‘No Body’ off his album on Jimmy Kimmel Show live.

[b]https://www.naijaloaded.club/d/7-i-don-blow-nobody-can-tell-me-rubbish-again-burna-boy-reveals-in-new-video

1 Like

Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by iPhoneRepairer: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
When your time has come, it has definitely come
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by vibre: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Be careful o, make I no go dig up that tortoise wey your mama bury on your behalf angry
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by faroukenigmatic(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
vibre:
Be careful o, make I no go dig up that tortoise wey your mama bury on your behalf angry

AWW!!! grin grin grin grin grin ; it everybody doing ritualist?
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by Lekanberry(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Be careful bro
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by uyomeyo: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Any how talk....smh
vibre:
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by cappucino925(m): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Because you signed a contract, something which tiwa, wizzy, davido and others has done since
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by taiyesoul(f): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Igberaga ni n shiwaju iparun...
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by safarigirl(f): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2019
cappucino925:
Because you signed a contract, something which tiwa, wizzy, davido and others has done since
No....because he has been on American Day and Night Time shows like The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel's, something none of those people have achieved, and he didn't need to put Drake or Chris Brown on his track to make it on those shows.

Give Burna his accolades, no need to reduce the worth of what he has done in his career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by dayobaba54: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2019
he feels he don arrive
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by Funmmyastic: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2019
cappucino925:

Don't mind him.
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by cappucino925(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
safarigirl:
No....because he has been on American Day and Night Time shows like The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel's, something none of those people have achieved, and he didn't need to put Drake or Chris Brown on his track to make it on those shows.

Give Burna his accolades, no need to reduce the worth of what he has done in his career.
no need to defend him beacuse something has to go for another thing
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't see the reason why some dumbass gonna be comparing artist with artist. They are musically doing well. Why can't we just love em all and appreciate them. It doesn't amount to who did it, what matters is African music getting recognized worldwide
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by cappucino925(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
cappucino925:
no need to defend him beacuse something has to go for another thing
you won't understand how it works, the more you offer the more power, fame and wealth you get
Re: I Don Blow”, Nobody Can Tell Me Rubbish Again, Burna Boy Reveals by cappucino925(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
safarigirl:

The more you offer, the more fame, power and wealth you get

(1) (Reply)

Photos – Mercy Eke’s Sister Looks Gorgeous As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Bbnaija Star, Maria Flaunts N5.6M Diamond Hublot Wristwatch (VIDEO) / Asake Biography, Age, Net-worth, Career, Education And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.