Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (32673 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Martinez39:
It's normal. As people begin to grow and collide with reality as they leave the comfort provided by their parents, it's every man for himself. True friendship doesn't exist; every man is looking out for himself; and friends/relatives will easily throw you under the bus when it benefits them. You might be kind hearted and have helped people but they may betray and treat you like trash with ease when you are in need. It's common because human beings will be human beings. Take heart.

Take my advice, don't keep friends. Only have necessary and useful acquaintances and business partners. Stop having emotional connections with people. In a world filled with ravenous wolves, being too nice is a weakness. grin

Apt!
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by JamiuKabir: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
POVERTY! ALL gone forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by micflo28(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Money
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by kayceeD2(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
First Son....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Idowumanuel(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
[
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by amiibaby(f): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Honestly the feeling is out of this world
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

mehn take heart my dear.
how does it feel like to lose a love one?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by eben2marketer: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Martinez39:
God is nonexistent. Live your life as you like.
shocked
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by emsco(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
my sweet mum.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Ayhomes(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
What did you have 5years ago that you no longer have?
poverty gone in my life forever

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by eben2marketer: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Martinez39:
God is nonexistent. Live your life as you like.

Can you prove it?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Joystark:
Dreams...
Really big imaginations about how my adulthood was gon be.

But adulthood na scam embarassed

Why if I may ask? I do hear this but I really don’t know why adulthood nah scam
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Honestly I don’t know grin
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by DevilhimseIf: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
[s][i]
GeneralPula:

Why if I may ask? I do hear this but I really don’t know why adulthood nah scam

[/i][/s]
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by spayor(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
my ex girlfriend hannah...oh I miss her. she don marry born twins...chaiii and she promised me twins before oh

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by TechCapon(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Martinez39:
It's normal. As people begin to grow and collide with reality as they leave the comfort provided by their parents, it's every man for himself. True friendship doesn't exist; every man is looking out for himself; and friends/relatives will easily throw you under the bus when it benefits them. You might be kind hearted and have helped people but they may betray and treat you like trash with ease when you are in need. It's common because human beings will be human beings. Take heart.

Take my advice, don't keep friends. Only have necessary and useful acquaintances and business partners. Stop having emotional connections with people. In a world filled with ravenous wolves, being too nice is a weakness. grin
is it possible to exist in this world without friends?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Explosives: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Fear of the unknown

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Ayhomes(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
luvme0702:
My parents. Both dead.
so sorry to hear that, God will be with you

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by bahlow87(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
My ex
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Time, 5 years have been snatched from me. I don't have those 5 years anymore...

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by emonkey(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
sex
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
amiibaby:
Honestly the feeling is out of this world
sorry how long has it been since u lost him and how have u pulled through?
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Explosives: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Fear of the unknown
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Khalidbebeji(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Mother
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2019
nams77:
Please don't change that. Would like to meet people like you
grin Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by africanusvu(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Good president Goodluck ebele jonathan
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by obembet(f): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2019
My Dad and good relationship
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Ovisthanks(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
My girlfriend
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Joystark:
Dreams...
Really big imaginations about how my adulthood was gon be.

But adulthood na scam embarassed
You sound like ur giving up. I read somewhere that to get what u want out of life u have to follow these rules: Never stop dreaming
Never stop believing
Never give up
Never stop trying
Never stop learning

So long as u ain't dead yet dreaming big should be one of the energies to make u move whether ur steps are little or giant strides. Just keep going. Its the fire of living. And theres that powerful magic in new beginnings. Life is hell when u stop dreaming big. Dream big, take conscious steps towards it no matter how small or insignificant u might think it is. Don't let any fvcker intimidate u. We all have our different paths. That's what make us uniquely different

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by WizBLANCE(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Being certain about things that has not happen yet.

Promising sombody somthing I don't have at hand.

Desire to be a graduate (I wish I never took that path).

Tust and faith in people...

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Reffone: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Happiness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.