Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102735 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2019
bluskyee:
Looooooollllllllllllll f***k....it is not beer parlour logic that is reality. I think I remember this moniker from a thread I created about how difficult it is getting a partner. If he is using you to hedge...he is giving you something in return " happiness". As sacarstic as this might sound, happiness is greater than whatever you are bringing to the table. For the room, with 300k the aesthetics of the room will be given a rebirth. Agreed, you won't date or marry a broke brother, case closed.

Happiness doesn't only come from broke men.

I have happiness to give too, I will go give it to someone in my class.

Thank you.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Quorax: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Do you guys on this forum not have examples of rich guys who married and are successful and happily married?

So because your SIL married a struggling you means every lady should. Not every lady will marry a poor guy. And there should be no issue there.

Are you married? It's very obvious you are not, reason why you are quoting every comment, including one's that does not concern you.

Will every girl get a rich guy? How many Nigerians are rich in this poverty HQ? You are allowing the cars you see to deceive you. I know a lot of guys with car but are broke.

Like I said, you know nothing.

I have made money and I have lost money. Few days ago, I lost 200k and within 3days I made back that money.

You are using "struggling" to describe my bros? Na Amadioha go bend that hand wey use type that thing. I learned not take you Nigerian Girls serious cos if we check well now, you don't have a car, u don't have a land, u don't have anything except your pusssy, boobbs and rapidly aging face.

That is how one idiot from nairaland I took serious thought she could make terms, despite the fact that she got nothing, absolutely nothing...just the aforementioned herein.

Never in your life try to make terms when you can't match same terms.

Madam, the worst thing that can even happen to you is u is marrying someone who doesn't like your siblings or family, that time u go know say u jam rock, that is if you even know the gravity of what that means.

You know freaking Nothing...

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2019
ikechukz:
Truth be told, I won't even allow my sister to marry a guy that lives in a place like this. The guy should be thinking of how to better his condition not making it worse by getting married. And for the ladies saying yes, we know it's just to get likes and praises from guys.

Exactly, those saying yes are hypocrites.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by bluskyee: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Happiness doesn't only come from broke men.

I have happiness to give too, I will go give it to someone in my class.

Thank you.
We have used this class thing and I am getting confused, what is your class? how do you even know your class? What metrics did you use to place yourself in a particular class? What percentage of Nigerians earn 1000usd monthly? which is not even up to a standard wage? A country where more than 60% are poor. please educate me on this class thing because the data I once got from a kpmg survey was tearful. I will really love you to explain this class thing cos there are only 2 classes in this country. The upper class (part of the political class, wealthy pastors ceos MDs line and group executives, Group/regional heads of industries and senior staff of multinational coys) and the Elite class ( top politicians, business moguls MD/GMD/ed of multinational coys) if you are not in any of the two classes, I wonder what class you are talking about....100-300k per month class?...

7 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 21, 2019
bluskyee:
We have used this class thing and I am getting confused, what is your class? how do you even know your class? What metrics did you use to place yourself in a particular class? What percentage of Nigerians earn 1000usd monthly? which is not even up to a standard wage? A country where more than 60% are poor. please educate me on this class thing because the data I once got from a kpmg survey was tearful. I will really love you to explain this class thing cos there are only 2 classes in this country. The upper class (part of the political class, wealthy pastors ceos MDs line and group executives, Group/regional heads of industries and senior staff of multinational coys) and the Elite class ( top politicians, business moguls MD/GMD/ed of multinational coys) if you are not in any of the two classes, I wonder what class you are talking about....100-300k per month class?...

Such a hypocritical question coming from someone who didn't consider a NAFDAC worker his class. Four fingers are pointing back at you

2 classes indeed.

Anyway, you might like to stick to this part of your last post bro... while you keep wondering.

Agreed, you won't date or marry a broke brother, case closed.

wink

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2019
ornicus:

So basically you were stone poor. Your dad was a nurse and your mum was a trader. Your only stroke of luck was that your dad managed to get a job as a nurse in Saudi Arabia. If not for that you would still be in the face me I face you.

As a guy from a medical family, whose dad was in Saudi Arabia for 10 years from 1990 to 2000, I say your story is bullsheeet. Oya tell me where your dad worked and how many times you visited him. My old man was in tabuk at one time and dhuba at another.
You never disappoint!
I don't get excited when you make sensible comments cos a stupid one is close by. sad
The above is a good example.
Nevertheless, my faith in you stands tall! smiley

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Godoverevery:

like I should explain my family life to u in details....I didn't tell you so u can believe ...I don't no u motherfucker and don't give a shit about wat u think.....
Bro, apologies on Ornicus' behalf.
You should read up some of his sensible comments.
You'll be almost impressed!

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by bluskyee: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Such a hypocritical question coming from someone who didn't consider a NAFDAC worker his class. Four fingers are pointing back at you

2 classes indeed.

Anyway, you might like to stick to this part of your last post bro... while you keep wondering.

Agreed, you won't date or marry a broke brother, case closed.

wink
hypocritical indeed! I thought I said " not my type" ... lipsrsealed
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:

You never disappoint!
I don't get excited when you make sensible comments cos a stupid one is close by. sad
The above is a good example.
Nevertheless, my faith in you stands tall! smiley

poor wretch. keep stalking me. its sha better than wasting your youth on comic books grin grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Logobenz3: 1:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Class this,class that...
If we say make we bring our money make them count am now,them go run finish.
Ndi ara!!! grin
I have lived in that kind of room before too na.who hasn't?
What matters is what are your plans of leaving such an environment?What drives you?how hungry/desperate are you to leave?....
If you can get a woman that can see that with you,keep her.if not,forget them and hustle up and when hustle pay,you sef go form na grin
All of them weh dey shout I can't,never,God forbid...
If we go check where den dey sleep now ehn cheesy
E no go funny o lol
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 2:01am On Aug 21, 2019
ornicus:

poor wretch. keep stalking me. its sha better than wasting your youth on comic books grin grin
As usual insults.
Tell me something new smiley

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Logobenz3: 2:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 2:26am On Aug 21, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

SAYING NIGERIAN WOMEN HAVE GENUINE AND TRUE LOVE FOR A MAN IS LIKE SAYING PRESIDENT TRUMP LOVES BLACK PEOPLE AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

EVEN HERE ABROAD IN AMERICA AND CANADA, THERE'S A NAME THEY CALL WOMEN WHO LOVES A MAN BASED ON THE CONDITIONS YOU STATED.

THAT NAME IS CALLED H0E. FULLNAME IS STANK H0E.

The love is not based on those attributes rather they help prompt the love just as being physically attracted helps prompt men’s love. Example, being rich and powerful and accomplished helped prompt Lara to love Ishiomole but the love is genuine - as authentic as any love
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Quorax: 4:01am On Aug 21, 2019
bluskyee:

LOL, don't mind them. Class... Funny lots
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 21, 2019
pocohantas:
We can't date, let alone acceptance.

We are not even the same circle... grin
He should pick a wife from his circle. Guys should learn to pick a wife from their social class and stop disturbing SM.

I think there is sense in what this person said.

I am a broke guy currently with a girlfriend that is still broke.

If I get rich, I will marry her, if she finds a rich man, I will advice her to marry him.

If I get rich and I am single, I will marry a rich babe.

nice idea.

4 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by loswhite(m): 5:57am On Aug 21, 2019
czarina:
Beautiful, I like when males get like this:

"if you can't suffer with me, don't expect to be part of me when things are right"

What do you think I'll be doing with my life while you're improving yours?

Wankking? No, honey.

You can threaten lazy "beaches"/leeches with that. Not me, and not the females I've grown to look up to OR the ones who inspire me everyday.

I know females who work harder than most males and they will never settle for less.
but men keep settling for less and they don't make noise. The problem with alot of women is just pride...smh.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Salt3: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Aha, but not God. She is Goddess
lol
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Most of the guys are commenting with the current state of their pockets and bank accounts. If they get good jobs and are staying in decent apartments, won't they expect ladies to marry them?

They think that its only when they are poor that they should be considered for marriage

women aint capable of logical reasoning ... am not surprise you are missing the point.
Most men won't even consider marriage when they are poor, The most appropriate time for a guy 2 find true love is when they're poor n hustling becos when guys get rich its fvckinc hard to find love.
It gives me so much pleasure to know gurls like imalma,pocohantas, antibrutus & co. aint different from any typical naija gurl grin am not askin any babe to consider poor guys buh make una stop to form different.

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2019
loswhite:
but men keep settling for less and they don't make noise. The problem with alot of women is just pride...smh.

It is not pride. Women are simply wired differently from men. They are wired to find it extremely difficult to fall in love with someone less accomplished or successful than themselves. And, if they have s choice, they won’t get into marriage without love. Don’t blame them for it, blame nature
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by djon78(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Quorax:

LOL, don't mind them. Class... Funny lots

As in eh. Class class when everyone knows this is a. Very poor country. Just saw one data early this week by one Nigerian analyst who did an exhaustive research comparing Nigeria and Indian economy.
She said what led her to the research was when some Nigerians were calling India common ordinary India. Bro when I saw that data it dawned on me the kind of poverty in this land.

96% of entire Nigerian population do not have up to 500k in there bank account.
Then in India, only the city of Mumbai had 23 dollar billionaires and over 20, 000 dollar millionaires. Entire India had over 400 ,000 dollar millionaires.

While entire Nigeria had 12000 dollar millionaires not up to millionaires in Mumbai.

Na only mouth dey get
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2019
bluskyee:
hypocritical indeed! I thought I said " not my type" ... lipsrsealed

Lol. I guess you forgot your KPMG survey when you made that comment. You also forgot "class" and the poverty rate when you said 250k is "entry salary for BOYS". That is before you went on to mention the kinda ladies you have rolled with.

Now because you want to act all sanctimonious and politically correct...you are whipping up statistics.

I wish I took majority of NL posters serious.

Una go come online dey form righteous, then go offline to do same thing. Hypocrites them

grin grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
ericsmith:

women aint capable of logical reasoning ... am not surprise you are missing the point.
Most men won't even consider marriage when they are poor, The most appropriate time for a guy 2 find true love is when they're poor n hustling becos when guys get rich its fvckinc hard to find love.
It gives me so much pleasure to know gurls like imalma,pocohantas, antibrutus & co. aint different from any typical naija gurl grin am not askin any babe to consider poor guys buh make una stop to form different.

[/s]

Go and marry him na!!!

I refuse to be different for a typical Naija man.
Emotional blackmailers, disguising their wishes and imposing it on women as logic.

It is now they have agreed there is poverty in the land. I thought most naija girls go for made men. The made men have finally disappeared.

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Passionate1(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Most women are more interested in money than love
Gold diggers everywhere!
I always advise my friends to act broke .
To cherish, appreciate and don't take a good woman 4 granted.
And lastly to Zap and dump d fake ones .
You don't lose when u lose fake friends. .

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2019
loswhite:

When did men start settling for less?

The major reason men marry down is for their ego. Men have a god complex. So, they shouldn't come here to act all nice. Most men marry a woman they can control and it is easier to get that from a woman that is not as buoyant as them, maybe financially dependent on them.

No man would ever marry less in the true sense of it. Men have what they prioritise in marriage. They are that selfish and ruthless when it comes to picking a wife. That is why they can date one for years and breakup, saying she is not WIFE MATERIAL.

They don't make noise indeed. Same men that go about collecting cars they bought for their wives. Or the ones that won't let us hear word on how they picked her up from the gutter, trained her in school...etc

When men start marrying the so called "less" and not treat her less, ask her to SUBMIT OR
wouldn't expect her to do all the things he calls wifely duties. Things he prioritises over money, come back and tell me how men are not proud.

You lots want to eat your cake and have it.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nature8(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Samakus:
A Facebook user asked ladies if they will accept marriage proposal from a man living in this condition, the responses can kill for sure. Lolz.

Hmm
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

Go and marry him na!!!

I refuse to be different for a typical Naija man.
Emotional blackmailers, disguising their wishes and imposing it on women as logic.

It is now they have agreed there is poverty in the land. I thought most naija girls go for made men. The made men have finally disappeared.

Look around dear your choice or whatever you do with ur life is of no benefit nor favour to anyone here... keep living in your head buh stop parading yourself as an object worth of blackmail, flatter ursef more grin
i don't see anyone forcing you to be different .... rather its you & ur crew that alway parade yourselves as bin different. All those gurls you look down on, their dream also is to marry a rich man that wil elevated them ... glad a topic like these as finally expose gurls like u who fake differences. antibrutus you belong to every gurl class
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Quorax:

Are you married? It's very obvious you are not, reason why you are quoting every comment, including one's that does not concern you.

Will every girl get a rich guy? How many Nigerians are rich in this poverty HQ? You are allowing the cars you see to deceive you. I know a lot of guys with car but are broke.

Like I said, you know nothing.

I have made money and I have lost money. Few days ago, I lost 200k and within 3days I made back that money.

You are using "struggling" to describe my bros? Na Amadioha go bend that hand wey use type that thing. I learned not take you Nigerian Girls serious cos if we check well now, you don't have a car, u don't have a land, u don't have anything except your pusssy, boobbs and rapidly aging face.

That is how one idiot from nairaland I took serious thought she could make terms, despite the fact that she got nothing, absolutely nothing...just the aforementioned herein.

Never in your life try to make terms when you can't match same terms.

Madam, the worst thing that can even happen to you is u is marrying someone who doesn't like your siblings or family, that time u go know say u jam rock, that is if you even know the gravity of what that means.

You know freaking Nothing...

Your first paragraph is a reflection of your ignorance and a failed attempt to silence me.

Will every guy marry a poor guy? Is every bachelor in Nigeria poor? Why do you sound so condescending? What is it about cars? A car is luxury to you. Do you know if I drive my own? Do you know when I started working and making my own money?

You assume all the girls on this forum are like the ones you relate with who only have their "p...y, boobbbs" to offer. Please expand your mind; you are restricting your thinking.

You portrayed your brother in the struggling/hustling way first so Amadioha is coming for you.

Do not think I am like your average girl that you can run your foul mouth and try to use the usual "Nairaland guys tactic" of bullying and blackmailing on.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
ericsmith:

Your opinion of me is your problem.

I think you are the one missing the point. Marrying a guy at that level is a choice. If you won't shame a girl who decides to marry him, don't shame the one who decides not to.

The most appropriate time to marry is not when you are poor. It should be when you are able to accommodate and support an extra person.

I didn't marry a guy that was rich. I was even earning more but now he's earning almost double my salary.

But I never condemned my friends that married rich guys. It's not their fault that they happened to meet the rich guy. Or should they have quit the relationship because they discovered that he was rich? I doubt just get you guys here.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
And for the ladies, if you are earning something and can give yourself a life better than this...do not be blackmailed into settling down for this.

If you want to do it, let it be totally because you want to.

There are few Nigerian men that are not driven by their egos, the majority are. So, know that a man's ego will always get in the way. Even in the way of his blessings.

There are also four identified classes in Nigeria. Don't let any statistician deceive you into thinking they are just two and as such you shouldn't have a choice if you don't belong to those two. We have the LOW, WORKING, MIDDLE CLASS and ELITE CLASS.

Forget Nigerian film, you will hardly see the elite come down to the middle, let alone the low. Same way the middle don't jump to the low. It doesn't mean they don't love their partners.

If a man chooses to marry you from your one room, the idea of being your knight in shining armor is what appeals to him and his ego, not that love going on in your head.

That is why a man would most times go for a woman he is financially superior to, while ensuring other things he wants in a wife are fully covered. Things like youthfulness, looks, domestication and submissiveness. If you tell him you have the POTENTIALS to be these things, don't be surprised when he breaks up with you, stating you are not WIFE MATERIAL.
Men do not do LESS. They must be gaining something from you.

Men are not fools. If they want a woman at par with them, they will very well go for her. But they know it doesn't help their god complex. In fact, it frustrates them when you are not blown away by the money, despite wanting a man with financial capability.

Think like a man. grin

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
And for the ladies, if you are earning something and can give yourself a life better than this...do not be blackmailed into settling down for this.

If you want to do it, let it be totally because you want to.

There are few Nigerian men that are not driven by their egos, the majority are. So, know that a man's ego will always get in the way. Even in the way of his blessings.

There are also four identified classes in Nigeria. Don't let any statistician deceive you into thinking they are just two and as such you shouldn't have a choice if you don't belong to those two. We have the LOW, WORKING, MIDDLE CLASS and ELITE CLASS.

Forget Nigerian film, you will hardly see the elite come down to the middle, let alone the low. Same way the middle don't jump to the low.

If a man chooses to marry you from your one room, the idea of being your knight in shining amor is what appeals to him and his ego, not that love going on in your head.

That is why a man would most times go for a woman he is financially superior to, while ensuring other things he wants in a wife are fully covered. Things like youthfulness, looks, domestication and submissiveness. If you tell him you have the POTENTIALS to be these things, don't be surprised when he breaks up with you, stating you are not WIFE MATERIAL.

Men are not fools. If they want a woman at par with them, they will very well go for her. But they know it doesn't help their god complex. In fact, it frustrates them when you are not blown away by the money, despite wanting a man with financial capability.

Think like a man. grin

when people do date outside of the boundaries of their social class [in Nigeria] - this is what happens
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7607382_absenceoflawyerstallstrialofondoexdeputygovernorsdaughterskillerlailasnews_jpege236ff1626f02c3ecd200bc37becc218

i'm sure we remember this bizarrre story

An Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure, on Wednesday, sentenced one Adeyemi Seidu to death by hanging for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo. Khadijat, the daughter of the immediate past deputy governor of the state, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo, was killed by the convict at his house in July 2018. It was reported that after killing the deceased, Adeyemi buried her corpse in his room for five days but the deed was later exposed by his father, who reported the incident to the Ondo State Police Command.

the wonders of how poverty can scatter a person's brain. all the guy had to do was give the girl belle and he would have been on easy street. instead he chose to kill her for ritual.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
ornicus:

when people do date outside of the boundaries of their social class [in Nigeria] - this is what happens
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7607382_absenceoflawyerstallstrialofondoexdeputygovernorsdaughterskillerlailasnews_jpege236ff1626f02c3ecd200bc37becc218

i'm sure we remember this bizarrre story

the wonders of how poverty can scatter a person's brain. all the guy had to do was give the girl belle and he would have been on easy street. instead he chose to kill her for ritual.

How did I forget that thread. The comments there were even blaming the girl, that a rich man's daughter chose to date a broke guy because of big prick. Some even went on to say rich kids have a very poor taste in men.

So, broke guys are now poor taste?

I remember telling a guy how I helped an ex with some money for his tech-startup, that was even after we brokeup. Do you know this same guy started using it to insult me?

Telling me I dated a guy who goes about borrowing 200k, yet I claim he isn't my type. Because in his head, having "money" was enough to make him my type. I told him the guy was very supportive and He was quick to remind me how he has asked for my account number severally. Lol.

I was thinking he would be proud of me for helping develop a POTENTIAL. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.