Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7296 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
have been doing fantatics than before you know in this life eh if someone can't value you , You have to value yourself.. well it going to two months now we break up...
Thanks. Mine was like a week ago. No wonder i feel bad
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thanks. Mine was like a week ago. No wonder i feel bad
that not long and i guess this your first time...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
that not long and i guess this your first time...
Yep
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
260 jamb. Rewriting next year. Hoping for 300
uniabuja.

I'm proud of you, even if I don't know you like that. you will make a "fine doctor", academically and otherwise wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm proud of you, even if I don't know you like that. you will make a "fine doctor", academically and otherwise wink
grin grin grin Thanks alot. You should be a motivator. You're a peoples person.
its my dream to be.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yep
i felt same way once like that experience is best teacher you will catch up soon..
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
i felt same way once like that experience is best teacher you will catch up soon..
thanks alot,
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
thanks alot,
Take care...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin Thanks alot. You should be a motivator. You're a peoples person.
its my dream to be.

I'm a highly motivated person, thanks for noticing cheesy I am planning on running for a political post come next general elections. I feel that's the best way to motivate the masses. I'm gearing up to run, the world is ours, how about we grab it by the balls cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm a highly motivated person, thanks for noticing cheesy I am planning on running for a political post come next general elections. I feel that's the best way to motivate the masses. I'm gearing up to run, the world is ours, how about we grab it by the balls cheesy
and you'll get it the post. We need people like you in politics. Besides i heard a little rumor about you a wedding ring and a future mrs bigmic111
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
and you'll get it the post. We need people like you in politics. Besides i heard a little rumor about you a wedding ring and a future mrs bigmic111

lol, hope your night was blissful? where did you hear the rumor from smiley I'm going to be 28 before the year runs out, I think it's a good age to settle down, plus I think emotionally, psychologically and materially I'm ready, or I should I still wait till I'm 29
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2019
bigmic111:

lol, hope your night was blissful? where did you hear the rumor from smiley I'm going to be 28 before the year runs out, I think it's a good age to settle down, plus I think emotionally, psychologically and materially I'm ready, or I should I still wait till I'm 29
You're still so young. Get married this year you are more than ready. With the way you type one would think you're in your 40s. Even though I dont know you that much, you seem very mature, psychologically...
besides who knows next year. Just make sure she's the one..
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
You're still so young. Get married this year you are more than ready. With the way you type one would think you're in your 40s. Even though I dont know you that much, you seem very mature, psychologically...
besides who knows next year. Just make sure she's the one..

I'm hoping she is, but you can never be sure. she isn't even ready yet but I feel I'm ready or almost ready. I don't want to sound selfish( but if you must judge me, please be gentle), but it was one of the things required to run for office, in order to appear responsible. other than this I'm doing it for personal reasons.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm hoping she is, but you can never be sure. she isn't even ready yet but I feel I'm ready or almost ready. I don't want to sound selfish( but if you must judge me, please be gentle), but it was one of the things required to run for office, in order to appear responsible. other than this I'm doing it for personal reasons.
Hmm... Then dont. Apart from moral reasons. Marriage is a big step. If you do get the position you'll be tied down to someone you might not have genuine feelings for. If you want to kill two birds with one stone, wait for mrs right. I dont even understand what kind of, mind my language, bull requirement that is. How does marriage influence responsibility??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Hmm... Then dont. Apart from moral reasons. Marriage is a big step. If you do get the position you'll be tied down to someone you might not have genuine feelings for. If you want to kill two birds with one stone, wait for mrs right. I dont even understand what kind of, mind my language, bull requirement that is. How does marriage influence responsibility??

you making a lot of sense, I get your point. it's just general African belief that a married man or woman is responsible and that is the image the party wants for their candidate in the eyes of the general public. I'm basically comfortable with her, I don't think it's true love, I believe it's kind of a mutualistic love where we both have things to gain from each other ( her dad is into politics, she knew about my aspiration before then, she linked me up and from there we started dating, she isn't bad at all and I am her kind of man.)
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
bigmic111:

you making a lot of sense, I get your point. it's just general African belief that a married man or woman is responsible and that is the image the party wants for their candidate in the eyes of the general public. I'm basically comfortable with her, I don't think it's true love, I believe it's kind of a mutualistic love where we both have things to gain from each other ( her dad is into politics, she knew about my aspiration before then, she linked me up and from there we started dating, she isn't bad at all and I am her kind of man.)
aww... Well it narrows down to you. You would know her better than me. You seem the kind of person who puts career first?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
aww... Well it narrows down to you. You would know her better than me. You seem the kind of person who puts career first?

am ambitious, Yes! I have big shoes to fill, in my family anything we do we do it big. I also love love but I think that's just a fairy tale. I think mutualistic love is more practical, just my thoughts though, might be wrong.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

am ambitious, Yes! I have big shoes to fill, in my family anything we do we do it big. I also love love but I think that's just a fairy tale. I think mutualistic love is more practical, just my thoughts though, might be wrong.
Hmm... In a way, you're like me. Although im sure, careers a major priority. Im ambitious too. With my first taste of love i guess you're right. I've learnt to look beyond the illusion of "fairy tale" love. But still dont give up. You wont find love with everyone just one person. And she might still be there. Besides what if something goes wrong with your mutual benefit relationship. When she wouldnt be able to deliver. Your union will suffer a shocking blow. Any choice you make though be sure of it.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Hmm... In a way, you're like me. Although im sure, careers a major priority. Im ambitious too. With my first taste of love i guess you're right. I've learnt to look beyond the illusion of "fairy tale" love. But still dont give up. You wont find love with everyone just one person. And she might still be there. Besides what if something goes wrong with your mutual benefit relationship. When she wouldnt be able to deliver. Your union will suffer a shocking blow. Any choice you make though be sure of it.

that's another angle to look at it...hmmm. I share your sentiments, nothing actually is certain in this life and people of cause change but it means I'll have to wait until after the polls before making a decision (like marriage) , and that's in 2023. but how can I be sure waiting that long would work (for love and politics inclusive) ?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

that's another angle to look at it...hmmm. I share your sentiments, nothing actually is certain in this life and people of cause change but it means I'll have to wait until after the polls before making a decision (like marriage) , and that's in 2023. but how can I be sure waiting that long would work (for love and politics inclusive) ?
We cant. The future is vague. The only way to conquer it is to take risk. But it depends on if you prefer the safe side of life. Do you??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
We cant. The future is vague. The only way to conquer it is to take risk. But it depends on if you prefer the safe side of life. Do you??

I love taking risk, I have been doing that almost all my life. I most certainly do not prefer the safe side of life. I have decided to postponed any talk of marriage indefinitely. as a lady what is the best way for me to handle my girlfriend with this new development, what do you suggest?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

I love taking risk, I have been doing that almost all my life. I most certainly do not prefer the safe side of life. I have decided to postponed any talk of marriage indefinitely. as a lady what is the best way for me to handle my girlfriend with this new development, what do you suggest?
then we think alike. But i hope you're certain...
As a girl my best advice is to be honest. And i mean it. Im not her and we dont think alike for sure but every one wants a good amount of honesty. Dont tell her all you told me, so it wouldnt seem you cherish your career more even if its the truth.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont get your hopes up,i have 4 girlfriends undecided

grin
MJBOLT:
dont get your hopes up,i have 4 girlfriends undecided

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
then we think alike. But i hope you're certain...
As a girl my best advice is to be honest. And i mean it. Im not her and we dont think alike for sure but every one wants a good amount of honesty. Dont tell her all you told me, so it wouldnt seem you cherish your career more even if its the truth.

I'm certain, my mind is made up! I'll take that advice on honesty. of cause she won't know what we discuss, I like your way of reasoning, although I know you have your emotional side too. you are mature emotionally but I'm not so sure age wise
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm certain, my mind is made up! I'll take that advice on honesty. of cause she won't know what we discuss, I like your way of reasoning, although I know you have your emotional side too. you are mature emotionally but I'm not so sure age wise
thanks. Very emotional. Age wise. Im still little. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
thanks. Very emotional. Age wise. Im still little. grin

a lady that is emotional is gold, one tear in the sight of the guy that loves you and all your wishes will be granted. I like emotional ladies- I'm the opposite and you know how unlike charges attract?!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

a lady that is emotional is gold, one tear in the sight of the guy that loves you and all your wishes will be granted. I like emotional ladies- I'm the opposite and you know how unlike charges attract?!
I've heard. cheesy

But being emotional/sensitive usually has its downside. And I've suffered alot cause of it. Most people are ungrateful to the care you give.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
I've heard. cheesy

But being emotional/sensitive usually has its downside. And I've suffered alot cause of it. Most people are ungrateful to the care you give.

everything has downsides but I choose not to focus on that cause everything also has upsides, like being emotional.
but you just need someone to appreciate it and not the other way round. I'll hate to find you bitter and emotionally cold.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

everything has downsides but I choose not to focus on that cause everything also has upsides, like being emotional.
but you just need someone to appreciate it and not the other way round. I'll hate to find you bitter and emotionally cold.
Thanks alot for the concern. I too would hate to find myself so. You arent emotional?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thanks alot for the concern. I too would hate to find myself so. You arent emotional?
for most part no, I'm an alpha: emotions really isn't our thing. but if a girl can get us to show REAL emotions then she is forever ours. that's how I am. you have a problem with that?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

for most part no, I'm an alpha: emotions really isn't our thing. but if a girl can get us to show REAL emotions then she is forever ours. that's how I am. you have a problem with that?
Nope. Every one has his/her own choice.

besides you're the first really mature alpha i've encountered. Thats cool.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nope. Every one has his/her own choice.

besides you're the first really mature alpha i've encountered. Thats cool.

that's a nice thing to say, thank you. most here aren't alpha's but are beta guys that are bitter, girls reject them. so they come online and rant like alpha.
you get the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.