Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7279 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
bigmic111:

that's a nice thing to say, thank you. most here aren't alpha's but are beta guys that are bitter, girls reject them. so they come online and rant like alpha.
you get the difference?
Welcome. But its the truth. I just came across alphas here on nairaland. But most of its followers were 'disappointing.' yours is a lifestyle thats subtle, real and bold.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Welcome. But its the truth. I just came across alphas here on nairaland. But most of its followers were 'disappointing.' yours is a lifestyle thats subtle, real and bold.

I like your use of words "lifestyle that's subtle, real and bold" but enough for now about me.

so tell me about you ( dazzle me) ?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

I like your use of words "lifestyle that's subtle, real and bold" but enough for now about me.

so tell me about you ( dazzle me) ?

grin dazzle?? Honestly it's kind of hard. Summary? Extrovert, sapiosexual, philanthropist, hmm... Im obsessed with reading grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin dazzle?? Honestly it's kind of hard. Summary? Extrovert, sapiosexual, philanthropist, hmm... Im obsessed with reading grin

I absorbed everything you wrote like a sponge or foam absorbs liquid. the sapiosexual and book lover part hit me really hard, just exactly at my cerebrum. I won't want to keep u up than normal, we can pick up where we left off in the morning. and remember we are still talking about you wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Schoolshoe: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Funkymoi are you the anonymous trying to reach me?

WhatsApp number 07035247820

I edited an old post
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Schoolshoe: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Solomix10
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

I absorbed everything you wrote like a sponge or foam absorbs liquid. the sapiosexual and book lover part hit me really hard, just exactly at my cerebrum. I won't want to keep u up than normal, we can pick up where we left off in the morning. and remember we are still talking about you wink
Goodnight dear. I prefer the limelight be on you. wink sleep well.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Goodnight dear. I prefer the limelight be on you. wink sleep well.
hope your night was blissful?
you prefer the limelight on me smiley but you know you are a STARwink so shine on. but to be fair, let the limelight fall on both of us, deal?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

hope your night was blissful?
you prefer the limelight on me smiley but you know you are a STARwink so shine on. but to be fair, let the limelight fall on both of us, deal?
grin Deal.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Deal.
good wink. so when is your next birthday?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

good wink. so when is your next birthday?
March 21st. How 'bout you?? Next year. embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Truthsbitter: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Then why the fake promises.
I'll never make you cry
I'll never cheat
Sugar coated tongues dripping honey.
honesty's better than the heartbreak that follows.
girls who cheat don't bitter coat their promises made to their victims, so why are you exactly surprise at "fake promises" guys make?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
March 21st. How 'bout you?? Next year. embarassed

December 3rd, this year. but why the sad face sad? you don't feel happy crossing the 18th mark
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Truthsbitter:

girls who cheat don't bitter coat their promises made to their victims, so why are you exactly surprise at "fake promises" guys make?
Cause its lame...
self centered for both sexes. If you want to date and cheat then dont do the former. Before you do why not end the relationship??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

December 3rd, this year. but why the sad face sad? you don't feel happy crossing the 18th mark
I would. But i have to wait till next year. Wow you december? Thats really nice.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
I would. But i have to wait till next year. Wow you december? Thats really nice.

yeah now I get your point sad. if you stayed closer I would have invited you but you are in Abuja. or can you make this one? it will be nice to have blackivy27 around.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Truthsbitter: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Cause its lame...
self centered for both sexes. If you want to date and cheat then dont do the former. Before you do why not end the relationship??
It wouldn't be cheating if there were no fake promises...

Just be free, you don't have to suffer your heart.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Cause its lame...
self centered for both sexes. If you want to date and cheat then dont do the former. [/b]Before you do why not end the relationship??

I think its time the women understand that we men need to expel our poison every few hours, we just need to ejaculate in order to feel relieved. As for why we men cheat , repulsion for men can come from anybody we spill into,without love or any form of emotional attachment. the culprit here is [b]repulsion design
grin

Relationship is all about love, cheating is all about sex, as far as men are concern we don't mix it up grin a man can cheat evryday n keep a happy home for donkey years. The earlier a woman accept & understand who her man is the higher are chances of killin his drive.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

yeah now I get your point sad. if you stayed closer I would have invited you but you are in Abuja. or can you make this one? it will be nice to have blackivy27 around.
where do you live?? Who knows? wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Truthsbitter:
It wouldn't be cheating if there were no fake promises...
Just be free, you don't have to suffer your heart.
embarassed yes truth. cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2019
ericsmith:

I think its time the women understand that we men need to expel our poison every few hours, we just need to ejaculate in order to feel relieved. As for why we men cheat , repulsion for men can come from anybody we spill into,without love or any form of emotional attachment. the culprit here is repulsion design grin

Relationship is all about love, cheating is all about sex, as far as men are concern we don't mix it up grin a man can cheat evryday n keep a happy home for donkey years. The earlier a woman accept & understand who her man is the higher are chances of killin his drive.

I've read something like this before. But what if its the other way around?? A woman cheating. Can her excuse be the same. Cheating is just sex?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Small080(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Did you want to understand the reason why we cheat?

Is because most of you girls live a fake life, I wanted to date a girl with big ass but you used bumbum to decieve me.

I want a girl with big boobs but you used push up and I'm confused...

You live a fake life but you want to date a real man. Let a guy see what you've not your fake side, your own choice will come. Stop living fake life
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
where do you live?? Who knows? wink

Ikeja, the party will also be at a night club there. I'm hoping u make itwink
ever been Lagos?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

Ikeja, the party will also be at a night club there. I'm hoping u make itwink
ever been Lagos?
wow thats cool. Never been to Lagos. I heard its nightlife is the best in Nigeria. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
I've read something like this before. But what if its the other way around?? A woman cheating. Can her excuse be the same. Cheating is just sex?

For women sex is not an organic need becos sex for women is conditioned by procreation ...
the only need in a man's head is ejaculation we can't say the same for women so the excuse is not the same,
cheating is just sex buh women are emotional attached to whoever they fvck ever heard once de bé alway de bé grin a woman cheat is more toxic to the r/ship compare to a man cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Small080:
Did you want to understand the reason why we cheat?

Is because most of you girls live a fake life, I wanted to date a girl with big ass but you used bumbum to decieve me.

I want a girl with big boobs but you used push up and I'm confused...

You live a fake life but you want to date a real man. Let a guy see what you've not your fake side, your own choice will come. Stop living fake life
... Guys dont fake it. Since you didnt continue reading my post i have nothing else to type. Do so then comment again. This is a personal issue not some random question.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
wow thats cool. Never been to Lagos. I heard its nightlife is the best in Nigeria. grin

asin the best I ever had! please don't take me down Memory Lane cheesy, the only problem is just your age. may your birthday come speedily, so I can show you how we roll, unless you are not up to it.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
ericsmith:

For women sex is not an organic need becos sex for women is conditioned by procreation ...
the only need in a man's head is ejaculation we can't say the same for women so the excuse is not the same,
cheating is just sex buh women are emotional attached to whoever they fvck ever heard once de bé alway de bé grin a woman cheat is more toxic to the r/ship compare to a man cheat.

I agree with the women getting emotionally attached stuff. Thats why women feel bad after a partner cheats. Because we believe feelings been involved. Besides why cant the gf/wife be enough? After everything the guys begging and i'm like," if i was so good for you, why the hell did you run into her arms?"
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

asin the best I ever had! please don't take me down Memory Lane cheesy, the only problem is just your age. may your birthday come speedily, so I can show you how we roll, unless you are not up to it.
grin grin grin Dont tempt me please. Ofcourse i am. Im more of a night party gal. We'll pray together, for my birthday to come.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by krissconnect(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

Hmmm... ure trying to take this girl from abj to ikeja night club for ur bday? Pls dont take advantage of her emotional weakness.. pls sad
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
krissconnect:

Hmmm... ure trying to take this girl from abj to ikeja night club for ur bday? Pls dont take advantage of her emotional weakness.. pls sad
grin. Emotional weakness embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
krissconnect:

mind your business baba and I'm not. Im not forcing her to come anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / I Masturbated Using My Aunts Panties / She's So Adorable.....rate Us.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.