Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (39319 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
In a chat session with a street hustler identified as Abdullahi Olatoyan in Osogbo, Osun state revealed that he is in love with media mogul Linda Ikeji and he sees her in his dreams always.

The man who wears a well-tailored suit yet cleans windscreens of buses for a living went into details about his life and love interest with the interviewer.

Talking about his life, the man named Abdullahi Olatoyan revealed that he is a drop-out student of the University of Ilorin where he was studying mass communication.

According to him, he had to drop out due to financial reasons but he is planning to start another degree in the National Open University of Nigeria when he has the money. He has however, been cleaning windscreens for almost eight years.

When Olatoyan was asked if he had a girlfriend, he had this to say: “Someone I love most, she is bigger than me. No, I don’t want to talk about her… Her name is Linda Ikeji.” Abdullahi revealed the reason why he loves the billionaire lady.

He remarked: “We were simply acquaintances, because it stands currently, we’ve got nothing occurring between US. I am just romantically affectionate towards her …she’s the person I am in love with… The thought of her fills my mind continually. I even see her in my dreams. though I just like her”

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-love-linda-ikeji-i-see-her-in-my-dreams-unilorin-drop-out-speaks/

1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dream big

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Raysleek: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
WRONG HUSTLE MAN.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by czarina(f): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
"UniIlorin dropout"

What a title!

You need us. Check my profile smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by dayobaba54: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
interesting

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shoot your shot! cheesy wink grin

You never can tell.

Some dreams come to reality y'all know! wink

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.
Do not laugh at anyone's dream Funmi!

We just read on another thread how a multi-billionaire fell in love with his 'fish' supplier
With pictures of them in deep french kisses everywhere online.

Falling Love knows no education boundary!

NEVER SAY NEVER sis!

According to him, he had to drop out due to financial reasons but he is planning to start another degree in the National Open University of Nigeria when he has the money. He has however, been cleaning windscreens for almost eight years.
Having the ambition and dreams is what really matters, don't let us judge anyone on their present condition.
E go better tomorrow!

HumblySearching:
A billionaire man fell in love with a female fish supplier
Yes sis.
Na so we read am o!
Check the Frontpage.
Just some threads below this one! cheesy

sylve11:

this day you come dey get sense oooooooooooooo undecided tongue wink cool
The thing be say : we will never ever make sense to wailers, aka children of hate and perdition.
We will never make sense to the haters of our darling nation.
Our posts only make sense to reasonable and positive souls!
Live with it kiddo! cheesy grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by P0c0p0c0: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sorry bro

Wake up, she ain't the girl of your dreams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by crazygod(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kai. But dreams do come true sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Junkie1: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
undecided BET WHY?? SHE'S AN EVENING NEWS PAPER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Horlartunes: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lmaoo � � � � �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Righteousness89(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Living The Life that pleases GOD.

This should be the Heart desire of Every being on Earth. The Reason being that we are Mere creatures and will appear befor our creator at the end of our life on Earth to render account of our lives.

Secondly we are Created for the pleasure of GOD ALMIGHTY our Creator. Rev4:11

Thirdly we live in Perilous and Desprate times..
Birth Pangs Worldwide with strange and an usual Happenings. And only those who have their Names Written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be Saved..

Living Without JESUS CHRIST makes one a Wasteable Material..

Lastly Only those whose lives are pleasing to GOD will make Heaven. Either at Death or st Rapture..

JESUS CHRIST is set to break through the sky and only those whose lives are pleasing to HIM will leave with Him..

You cannot live in Sin/Unrighteousness and say u Have JESUS. A Sinner is Not a Christian and A Christian is not A Sin. All Unrighteousness is Sin.

Accept JESUS CHRIST THISDAY. The Next hour Might be late.

If you Miss Heaven, You Cannot Miss Hell.

Make JESUS Your Savior by praying the Prayer Below.

He That Hath an Ear, Let HIM Hear..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by dalass(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
As in Linda Ikeji.?.. ; cheesy grin
D
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by bholhajhokho: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
We don’t just sell laptops, we sell laptops with warranty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by jerryunit48: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin grin Baba want blow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
post=81409351:
Do not laugh at anyone's dream Funmi!

We just read on another thread how a multi-billionaire fell in love with his 'fish' supplier.

Falling Love knows no education boundary!

NEVER SAY NEVER sis!

Ok bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by PennywysCares(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by LewinskyMon: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by iamwoods(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Another big issue coming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by shogsman(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Ok bro.
We no be bro o!
We are simply we!
But we accept any gender you call us.
The Koko be say, we pass our messages across.
That is all that matters,
The gender do not matter.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Kendumazy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lol. This is very funny. Am just rolling on the floor here. This dream of a thing sha! Nairalanders and their bad mouths as if local man cannot dream again.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by DBossNG(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by larryeffizy1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dreaming big.... E no easy Broo!! Keep hustling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Chriswazo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Linda na fine woman na grin cheesy
Bros u even masturbate with her pictures in ur mind grin cheesy
Obsession cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tall dream.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Ahnyla: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Commentor: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

She knows now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.