Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband (34783 Views)

Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband by TruthHurts100: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Actress Lizzy Anjorin Explains why she didn't celebrate her Colleague, Toyin Abraham,says she lends her a voice during the Seun Egbegbe saga and she doesn't Celebrate her.

Its about to get messy as Toyin Abraham Fans storms the actress page to attack her,and Lizzy Anjorin fans too promise to retaliate by Storming,Toyin's Husband page,Kola Ajeyemi,Gbas Gbos.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lizzy-anjorin-opens-up-why-she-didnt-celebrate-toyin-abraham-husband-as-they-welcome-baby/

Bunch of jobless fools
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband by Attempt: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
sholatem:
This geh razz ehn? She can curse for africa,she and Tonto have a lot in common(fair,razz,bobrisky,pained but successful) cheesy
But successful shocked
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband by dododawa1: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
d problem every tribal celebrating,(1)Igbo have Tonto dike (2) Yoruba have Lizzy ajonrin ( 3)hausa have halima (while 4) FULANI have BUHARI.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mtcheww,who has Vr for sale here.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Why I Didn't Celebrate Toyin Abraham & Husband by kizz007: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
All this Yoruba actor knacking there selves since the time of sango .
Mrsoundoro:
Actress Lizzy Anjorin Explains why she didn't celebrate her Colleague, Toyin Abraham,says she lends her a voice during the Seun Egbegbe saga and she doesn't Celebrate her.

Its about to get messy as Toyin Abraham Fans storms the actress page to attack her,and Lizzy Anjorin fans too promise to retaliate by Storming,Toyin's Husband page,Kola Ajeyemi,Gbas Gbos.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lizzy-anjorin-opens-up-why-she-didnt-celebrate-toyin-abraham-husband-as-they-welcome-baby/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.