Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities (582 Views)

Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by emma321(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
#BREAKING An @FBI source close to the investigation tells me accused Nigerian Phishing scammer Obiwanne Okeke funded IPOB activities since 2016 after being celebrated on the cover of Forbes Africa. Okeke allegedly funded a significant portion of Kanu's legal process

Phone calls also link him to Nigerian separatist and proscribed terror group leader Nnamdi Kanu. In essence, Okeke the embattled CEO of Invictus group was allegedly "funding terrorism". No word from the Nigeria Government.

The @FBI source told me that they are working on possible links in the investigation that may have ties to purchase of weapons used for terrorism activities and any money trail. Nigerian customs have siezed several large shipments of high powered rifles entering Nigerian 2017-18

Source: https://noisemakers.com.ng/obiwanne-okeke-funded-ipob-activities-dr-kemi-olunloyo-confirms/

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by emma321(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
ok
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
So what if he fund them Nigerian has been funding Boko boys for years yet no one has got him arrested y'all should take a chill please
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Your drug has expired
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Great!
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by festacman(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
FBI worked meticulously and quietly on this case for well over a year before securing arrest warrant and eventually arresting Mr. Obinwanne Obi. Therefore, Madam Kemi Olunloyo should stop this clout-building speculation and allow FBI to finish what they started on invictusObi and arrive at far reaching conclusions. I am sure if IPOB benefited from the money invinctusObi stole, FBI knows what to do and how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by Funmmyastic: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
So what?
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by Kingosytex(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
How i wish it could be possible for IamSoprolific to take this guy's shot. Can FBI allow another person to take Obi's shot? Invictus is too intelligent and highly entrepreneurial to go down.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by IamSoProlific: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
This mad woman is a big minus to the Yoruba nation. I feel so ashamed knowing I share same nation identity with her,can you imagine!!!!!!!

Must she jump on every little thing just to source for relevance.

The old bintch is outrightly drifting back to depression and I hope she doesn't end up hurting herself this time around.

Funded kee you there....

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by medolab90(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
U
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities by uj4God: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2019
Kemi, I know you have been taking expired drugs since

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-bff Osom Shades Bobrisky After Policemen Disrupted His Party / Bbnaija 2019: OMG!! See What Mercy Said About Hiv / Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.