Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold (26390 Views)

Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Chima Akas Joins Kalmar FF, Swedish Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by rhythyson: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
I no blame am oo he can not come and go and kiee himself and run away grin

Home sweet home

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by seunmohmoh(f): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
He looks like mane
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
You can falsify age, but you can't bear cold... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Neddyogu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Village people something
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Kenturkey048(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
village people at work
aswear . this guy na fool ooo

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by jimyjames(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
He made the best choice for himself grin a white man will do the same if he can't cope with the hot sunny weather in Africa, life is too short to endure some things

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Fixitgood(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
They found out his real age. Simple.
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by bizhop01: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
He will enjoy playing in Qatar
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Klassika: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Life begins at 19. Local man cannot die in Sweden. He wants to remain cold free in Freetown where he can be seeing his wives and children with other bush allowances.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Pasha456(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Instead of learn how to adapt to the new environment. That's lack of intelligent.
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by FuckThaMod: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
He is just like me, i hate cold with passion, i prefer to sweat.
Majorly the reason I've refused to relocate to abroad despite all bills to be covered by my father.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by horlique(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
I can not kill myself oooo

He should learn to cope as other Africans
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by madridsta007(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
village people at work

I was about to say this.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by skyfather09(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
this old thing na 19??
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by OALandAgents: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Not everyone can handle the type of cold in some of these Nordic countries. It will mean he cannot perform well which may do his career more harm, than returning home where clubs for warmer countries may notice and sign him.
dmltoyin:
If this guy happens to be my brother, he'd better not come home, he should just go somewhere outta reach.
In fact I will disown him totally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
oloriooko:

Olodo he should ask his mates how they were able to cope instead of going back home.
VILLAGE PEOPLE THING.
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Jaqenhghar: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
LillyVal:
cry cry cry

I remember a doctor friend that left Nigeria to USA after 10 yrs in Nigeria, he got a job as a security Guard in American. After just 3 days on the job he collapsed and died. cry cry cry cry
At least he died in the promised land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Timmy301(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
What most people would die for
He's a fuu
no be people dey the country
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Flashh: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
gringrin
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by sleek82(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
ecclize:

The guy no wan froze
how bad is the cold in Sweden jare? He and poverty don do blood covenant!!!
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by nextstep(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Actually, the news has changed:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49410268

Sierra Leone forward Musa Noah Kamara has explained that the climate in Sweden was not the reason his contract with Trelleborgs was cancelled after just one week.

On Monday the club said the 19-year-old's three-and-a-half year deal was ended for "personal reasons".

At the time Kamara himself said he wanted to return to Freetown as he could not cope with the cold weather in Sweden.

After returning home he insisted the real reason he left was that he does not "want to miss the opportunity to play for his country against Liberia next month in the World Cup preliminary round matches".
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by sleek82(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
He is just like me, i hate cold with passion, i prefer to sweat.
Majorly the reason I've refused to relocate to abroad despite all bills to be covered by my father.
trust me, you don't hate cold as I did when I was in Nigeria but the truth is, your skin and Lungs will adapt to the environment after sometime. My first job was carried out in a cold of -36C...hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by FuckThaMod: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
sleek82:
trust me, you don't hate cold as I did when I was in Nigeria but the truth is, your skin and Lungs will adapt to the environment after sometime. My first job was carried out in a cold of -36C...hope you understand
Ordinary 27C i want to die here.. I can't biko. I'm allergic to cold

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by shege45: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Abeg mke him no kill him self
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by sleek82(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Ordinary 27C i want to die here.. I can't biko. I'm allergic to cold
cheesy grin sometimes it gets to -45C here in Alberta, Canada ooo

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by FuckThaMod: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
sleek82:
cheesy grin sometimes it gets to -45C here in Alberta, Canada ooo
And it was Canada they wanted me to go to.. Tufia!
How do you even survive there?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
O boy nobody should blame the guy, i cancel my one week trip spent two days i couldn't cope, my colleague were laughing at me, but they didn't believe when i came back and was admitted in the hospital for three days.

4 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by xhamel89: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
The deal is simply not good.
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by ecclize: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
sleek82:
how bad is the cold in Sweden jare? He and poverty don do blood covenant!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.