Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold (26393 Views)

Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Chima Akas Joins Kalmar FF, Swedish Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by ogbonti: 3:27am On Aug 22, 2019
bluefilm:

Please define poverty?

What exactly does poverty mean to you?

What and what will you see that will make you say someone is suffering from poverty?

please define your life?

what does your life mean to you?

What and what will you see that will make you say your life is suffering from poverty?

ask me if the sky is blue, olodo posing as intellectual wannabe.... i beg go siddon inisde gutter o'jare
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by bluefilm: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2019
ogbonti:

[s]please define your life?

what does your life mean to you?

What and what will you see that will make you say your life is suffering from poverty?

ask me if the sky is blue, olodo posing as intellectual wannabe.... i beg go siddon inisde gutter o'jare[/s]

No wonder your brain is in a state of perpetual recession.

You always make noise on issues you know virtually nothing about.

Shame on you.
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2019
cool
eni4real:
Your dp tho shocked
what about it
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
coolwhat about it
Beautiful shocked

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
wink
eni4real:
Beautiful shocked
10nks
Re: Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2019
LillyVal:
wink10nks
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.