Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone (1235 Views)

Download GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Apk+obb For Android And Ios / GTA San Andreas? Anyone?? / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone by Vhickymanny(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Any lead on how to download GTA San Andreas on my phone
Re: Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone by GamerMan(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Any Lead On How To Download GTA San Andreas On My Phone by GamerMan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Instructions To Install 1. Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi
and Mobile Data. You can enable them
later after game has started working
fine. 2. Extract the obb zip file directly to
location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy
Extracted folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to sdcard/Android/obb/ 3. [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder
named obb inside sdcard/ Android/ 4. Launch the game. 5. Open the app, and run the game. It
should no longer say “data files needed
to download” These are the steps and instructions to install
any android games, that come with obb files,
or are large in size. Hope this helped.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finished God Of War / Have You Ever Thought Of Playing Wwe !wrestling! GaMes On Ur Phone! / Looking For "follow-come" Ps3 Wireless Control Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.