Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It (5108 Views)

Saffron Powder. I Need It. Do You Sell? / Powdered Soya Beans Milk / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buy now
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by Casemiro(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2020
gifty4anthony:
This is a delicious beverage with very high nutritious value. A rare blend of soya bean, dried unripe plantain, groundnut and crayfish. Can be added to tea, pap, porridge, stew, oat and other cereals and dishes.

Can also be prepared as a warm or cold beverage on its own to provide quality healthy balanced meal for growing children, aging parents, pregnant women, nursing mothers, and the whole family.
Recommended for babies and toddlers who are lactose intolerant.

It is a natural blend containing no preservative. Freshly prepared on request to maintain the high quality freshness and richness.

Price: 600 Naira

To place your orders kindly call/whatsapp the numbers below.

Call/whatsapps: 08130934378

Distributors and wholesalers Needed Nation Wide

please what's the difference between this and tom brown?
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2021
hello
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
hi
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2021
call now
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
for real
Re: Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. I Bet You'll Love It by gifty4anthony: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Coca Cola In Lagos / My Nigeria Pizza Ordeals, Some Never To Try Experience / Igbo And Calabar Girls, Which Is A Better Cook???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.