Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Oceanic Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test (1657 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test by mightydee: 3:25pm On May 15, 2007
Good day pls i like to find out if anyone who wrote the oceanic bank test in ibadan last year have bn contacted or ve bn invited for the interview.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by deyour(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2007
I hope this is not the trend in Oceanic bank, because i also wrote a test in Port Harcourt in March and i havent heard from them. In fact no one i know has heard from them. If anyone in the house has any useful information, please post them.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by sweetstjoy(f): 8:54am On May 16, 2007
dearies,
i think you should find out your status from the Hr oceanic bank, cos i did oceanic test on 12th april and ive done the interview on 10th may, i was nt the only one so i believe its not a trend, it could be that you didnt do well.
this is the HR number so you can call and find out 012712618.
one love
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by ebitim(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2007
i wrote my test in novermber was informed via email that i passed in december and would be called for an interview in due time. but up to date i ve not been called and when i called the hr department, i was told that a lot of people passed and they are calling according to the spaces available . i wrote the test in abeokuta
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by jafeni: 12:36pm On May 16, 2007
hey guyz,i wrote in ibadan too in october,was sent amail in nov that i passed,i ve bin to to the head offce ,was told to ve patience.i saw one of the guyz workin in ib this weekend,and he said that they are doin it in batches,any which way it goes let try to be prayerful and hope for the best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by sw: 7:34pm On May 16, 2007
jafeni, i was also at their head office and i was informed that ibadan recruitment was put on hold for now but no reason was given for that, we ve been having patient for almost 6 months now so let continue praying.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test by lanrelagos: 4:42pm On May 18, 2007
hiya, i hope its not some gimmick emplyed by oceanic to cut off alotta people cos this way alotta candidates who passed would no longer be eligible becos of AGE FACTOR or wot do u thinnk

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Calling Ond And Nce Holders / Uac Aptitude Test / Abuja Intercontinental Bank Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.