Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39713 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by CaptainMitch: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't love and can't love anyone, a lot of girls say they love me, but that's their business.

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you tell me.
I already told you I didn't understand. grin grin

Now am getting riled. You mean with all those intimate relationship advices, expertise love languages and stories you reel out on here daily you could not, even with blaring symptoms of love chicken pox all over my body, diagnose my disease? grin grin

Baby now haba cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
I already told you I didn't understand. grin grin

Now am getting riled. You mean with all those intimate relationship advices, expertise love languages and stories you reel out on here daily you could not, even with blaring symptoms of love chicken pox all over my body, diagnose my disease? grin grin

Baby now haba cheesy grin grin

LMFAOO, Nisai. Funny you. Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but hahaha. Hilarious.

When is your birthday? Perhaps that'll help us get to the bottom of this curious case of love sickness tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO, Nisai. Funny you. Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but hahaha. Hilarious.

When is your birthday? Perhaps that'll help us get to the bottom of this curious case of love sickness tongue
No fear I don pass 18. grin grin cheesy

Mo nifẹ rẹ mo si fẹ fun ẹ loyun grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:

I didn't mean your age but the month & date undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by LordKO(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
I haven't fallen in love, although I've always loved people. The day I'll fall in love, I'll do something remarkable.

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by emkz: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Her personality was, and still is the female version of mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by IamPlato(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
He matches me to the letter "T" tongue wink grin

His mind is full of beautiful things
Past revelations & future sins
He takes me to places I never wanted to go again, deep in my heart where a new seed of love blooms
He inspires
Sparks my creativity & makes me want to pen an open love dedication with a billion lines
He came wrapped in that raw husband material, while unraveling him, I realized it goes on for many, many miles
Listen, we don't have all day, just know he's the reason behind this girl's happy smiles (hopefully not many cries)

You Sound Like You Found A Perfect Man

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shes gotta have money, brain and big azz

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by iswallker(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Foolishness..

It's been nightmarish so far...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by FuckThaMod: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Her yansh

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Elxandre(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
iswallker:
Foolishness..

It's been nightmarish so far...
Why are you still with her?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by dipseacon: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
She get hair for armpit

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
His tolerance,gentleness and his kind heart kiss

Sorry I forgot
He has a big di*k lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by deavicky(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
I saw her big nyash. immediately i fell in love

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by RobinWely(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
https://medium.com/@robinwely101/how-a-man-killed-himself-and-ran-away-1325e4cc9cc1

Love ni
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by bebeto94: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ciaos:
I was walking,when a lady tapped me to adjust the collar of my shirt, i truned around only to behold a beautiful face with a charming smile...

I actually turned around to scold the person because i was in a bad mood after a failed job interview....
Her beautiful and charming smile melted my heart.. one thing led to another and we became lovers,i still love her and wish to marry her.. her beauty and charming smile swept me off my feet.

U r lucky o. I envy u

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
You Sound Like You Found A Perfect Man

You reckon or I could just be spilling the contents of my wild imagination? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by marttol: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
SHE HAS A FORGIVING SPIRIT...she loves me die.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
His tolerance,gentleness and his kind heart kiss

Sorry I forgot
He has a big di*k lipsrsealed

You saw his di*k before falling in love with him?

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
His calmness, his voice and his sense of responsibility kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by NigPatriot(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Let me share mine...

I got an unidentified number call me, on a very frustrating afternoon. I normally don't pick unsaved numbers except I'm expecting one. Out of frustration I was about to pass the anger to this unknown caller, but the voice I heard next melted my soul. "Hi, this is xxxx from xxxx you left your notepad at xxxxx, I saw this number written on it, with the name, pls am I speaking with xxxx".
At that point I've never heard any soothing voice as such in my entire life. I kept stuttering with my words. She was the Usher in a church I had attended the previous Sunday, at this point I had no regular church, but then I told my self this might just be it. I couldn't wait for Sunday to reach so I could match the face with that voice. (I'm not a social media person
Sunday came, I waited for two services , lo and behold I met with the stunning beauty, and as they say .. the rest is history! She has been bursting my head ever since that day.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
tohyorsih:

You saw his di*k before falling in love with him?
Was already in love but when we did it......it increase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by fuckboys: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:

yoruba guys with nausating behaviour, bitch is far away in south africa and this yoruba fool is here trippin. I spit on the dick that begget you and the vagina that gave birth to you

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Jayventures: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
He showers me with so much love even with my plenty tantrums grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Was already in love but when we did it......it increase

Oh! good wink

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OdenKelechi(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Very few men fall in love these days. Na money matter dey our mind. Country hard and man got survive first.

I agree. But we need to fit love into that hustle

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Mypeople2(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
No lady for now. I am still gathering money for land and foundation. Also keeping money for marriage when I finally meet her but my relationship will not be more than 4months before proposal

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by aminusodiq(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Im an artist... So she bought me a pencil set!!! I fel automatically in love!!!! �

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Elliot2(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
We were in jss2 and she was my crush. on one faithful day,she made me angry and so I hit her. She didn't struggle to fight back or abuse me. The next day she sent me an apology letter and some apple fruits. I was so touched by the words in the letter and the sweet taste of the apple that I loved her the more. And I equally felt ashamed of myself hitting her. She made me promise myself never to hit any lady. I love mi Mimi so much. But won't marry her.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OdenKelechi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
She's the exact kind of girl i always prayed for. Just like me she's quite playful, her sense of humor is great, she's brilliant, doesn't read wrong meanings to things i say or do. Lemme stop here.

She's just perfect

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
...her voice

Her voice is very soothing.
Her voice is angelic.

Her voice is always capable of calming the nerves of an angry man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.