Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This (7618 Views)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
damtan:
You shouldn't have given a direct answer. You could have played on her mind.

I thought of that too but i decided to come out straight
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
You really fall her hands grin
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
damtan:
You shouldn't have given a direct answer. You could have played on her mind.
You have a point too, Victor.

Her: Baby, if other guys...blah blah blah, should I accept?
You: Your instinct is your guide.
Her: How?
You: You're too smart for such a question.

Then change topic instantly to something naughty or funny.

Though, his direct answer is also great.
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Les: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
You are single bro....

Read my signature..
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Xmen149(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, my dear I don't want to break anybody's heart in future

Your answer would have been,"till that time comes".
Besides,if you both have a defined rship from beginning this wouldn't ave popped up,e everyone will know their standing
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Finnese001:

No bro I'm not pained, just that i don't want to make a promise i might not fulfill in future, besides I'm not yet ready to settle down
I admire your honesty
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Debramaye:
I admire your honesty

Thanks dear
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Xmen149:

Your answer would have been,"till that time comes".
Besides,if you both have a defined rship from beginning this wouldn't ave popped up,e everyone will know their standing

Okay bro, maybe next time
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Ryan03(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Finnese001:

Must all relationship leads to marriage, i love her but marriage is the last thing on my mind right now, so if she wants to marry, i will endorse it, even attend the wedding self
except sex is not involved, so you won just dey fvck somebody daughter then dump her in the name of say all relationships must not lead to marriage abi? well done

1 Like

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Finnese001:

Must all relationship leads to marriage, i love her but marriage is the last thing on my mind right now, so if she wants to marry, i will endorse it, even attend the wedding self

I sincerely and honestly loathe men like you, no offense.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Starz825(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Freehuman:
You're a pain in the ass. Get a good job as soon as possible. All you need is money. If you had money she would be the one to call you after that chat.
Plzz..bros I need a job ooo
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by nelklyn(m): 4:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Finnese001:

My ex will think I typed this...

It's up to you to decide when you are ready for marriage, different factors can determine this. Till then don't go asking any girl out on date.

I am as honest as you when it comes to such matters. Trust me, It won't in any way hamper your s3x life....
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Cee9(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2019
@op what was your motive for dating her? because if your motive was clear enough to her, she wouldn't have asked such questions..

1 Like

Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by generationz(f): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:
You have a point too, Victor.

Her: Baby, if other guys...blah blah blah, should I accept?
You: Your instinct is your guide.
Her: How?
You: You're too smart for such a question.

Then change topic instantly to something naughty or funny.

Though, his direct answer is also great.

His direct answer only proves she's not a price in his life.

Simple and short.

@ Finnese001

You have other women in your life and have serious commitment issues, right?

I can visualize you heaving a silent sigh of relief with that question. right?

You have definitely hurt her feelings.

From all the emojis and how your described her it shows she loves to communicate indirectly and doesn't like offending people. She would Rather be passive aggressive than fight directly.

Right?

Now the ratio between how much you hurt you hurt her and how much she will hate you is proportional to how many desperate men are available to wife her this instant.
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Cee9:
@op what was your motive for dating her? because if your motive was clear enough to her, she wouldn't have asked such questions..

Bro the relationship in question is not even up to two months old, we were just loving up, trying to know each other very well, I can swear by anything that I haven't even touch her, how can she be talking of marriage at that stage?
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I sincerely and honestly loathe men like you, no offense.

I equally loathe desperate ladies like you too, looking for who to commit
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2019
generationz:

His direct answer only proves she's not a price in his life.

Simple and short.

@ Finnese001

You have other women in your life and have serious commitment issues, right?

I can visualize you heaving a silent sigh of relief with that question. right?

You have definitely hurt her feelings.

From all the emojis and how your described her it shows she loves to communicate indirectly and doesn't like offending people. She would Rather be passive aggressive than fight directly.

Right?

Now the ratio between how much you hurt you hurt her and how much she will hate you is proportional to how many desperate men are available to wife her this instant.

No ma'am, I didn't heave a silent sign of relief but instead a louder one. Thank you
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by generationz(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Finnese001:

No ma'am, I didn't heave a silent sign of relief but instead a louder one. Thank you

Werey grin

Do something about your phobia for commitment though.

I have seen this thing destroy actual families when the father fails to deal with it.
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
generationz:

Werey grin

Do something about your phobia for commitment though.

I have seen this thing destroy actual families when the father fails to deal with it.

lol, well noted ma'am, thanks
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Modernist: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Op how's the girl now, is she still yours?
Re: My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This by Finnese001: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Modernist:
Op how's the girl now, is she still yours?

yes bro, we are still cool with each other

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.