Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) (52349 Views)

Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Join Simplified Anatomy Classes For Medical And Allied Medical Students / Help!. I Have Been Seeing Baby Scorpions In My Hostel(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2019
nabegibeg:

Liar liar liar

Stop lying you are not even a uniben student

No student ever cut grass for uniben.

The school has always hired men that comes to do the grass cutting.

What do you know ice cream � child?
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Nealson(m): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2019
martowskin1:
So u guys can't cut the grass surrounding ur hostel, lazy fellows ..

Have always said it, in Nigeria we lack people with sense of duty.... Look at this ones protesting because they couldn't clean their environment..

Make this ones leaders tomorrow, nothing they will do... Just talk and talk

Is not my job, is not my Job, is the reason we are in this mess called Nigeria, the power they are using for protest is enough to cut those grass down...

You've said it all.

Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by hahn(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2019
martowskin1:
So u guys can't cut the grass surrounding ur hostel, lazy fellows ..

Have always said it, in Nigeria we lack people with sense of duty.... Look at this ones protesting because they couldn't clean their environment..

Make this ones leaders tomorrow, nothing they will do... Just talk and talk

Is not my job, is not my Job, is the reason we are in this mess called Nigeria, the power they are using for protest is enough to cut those grass down...

Gbam

Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Nurumaxy: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Abasimikikpayong
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Idahosa08(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Eromzi:
Mobilise your selves and clear the bush..... Where is your SUG....
Dead.. President was last heard to be in London for a symposium. Student Unionism is dead in Nigeria
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Senudi96(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2019
This is nothing compared to hall 1,2,3 &4.
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
nabegibeg:

Liar liar liar

Stop lying you are not even a uniben student

No student ever cut grass for uniben.

The school has always hired men that comes to do the grass cutting.

Ok no vex ooh i don remove my hand from Una matter my rugged baouba no problem
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Skullano(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
BrokenCock:
its like u didnt go to school. so why the high cost for development levy?

Am a graduate but the way things are they have to tidy up their environment.. don’t wait for authorities to do everything for you.
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Modernist: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
czarina:
Too bad. I hope they do something about it ASAP!

You need us to knead you. Check my profile smiley
How do you knead someone are they Dough? ;P
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by BrokenCock: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Naijafull19:

Because you Nigerians want what they have in Canada here in Nigeria.

The problem is, you don't want to pay what Canada pays to get there.
Canadian slave i sight you
Re: Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2019
BrokenCock:
Canadian slave i sight you

K.

Bye.

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs