Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Remote Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Jobs. (1173 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Provided you have a PC, and a smartphone, then you don't have an excuse for being jobless. Let me introduce you to 'Upwork'.

Upwork is a great place to find more clients, and to run and grow your business. I know most people don't know about 'Upwork' and those who must have heard about it would be thinking it's one of those lies people sell on the Internet. Well, you have a choice to either ignore, or look it up. The good thing about it is that you have the option of working at your comfort while retaining your salary.

Areas to freelance. Accounting and consulting.
Web, mobile and software dev.
IT & Networking.
Data science & Analytics.
Engineering & Architecture.
Sales & Marketing.
Customer Service.
Admin Support.
Design & creative.
Writing.
Translation.
Legal.

So, you see, you have to excuse to be jobless when there opportunities for you to earn in Dollars. Just last week, a guy we verified an account for got his first job and the pay is 360k depending on his deliveries. He's even a Nairalander.

Well, what we do is to get an account on Upwork verified for you since most foreign sites don't accept Nigerians. The price is 10k, though, it's negotiable.

Call: 09050742547.
Re: Remote Jobs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
You make it seem so easy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
You make it seem so easy. grin
It's actually easy. I have a Nairalander who is on a salary job of 80k, we got his account verified and he got a job days later. He's to earn 360k for delivering 4 packages including financial report. You just have to be a professional in your field.
Re: Remote Jobs. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It's actually easy. I have a Nairalander who is on a salary job of 80k, we got his account verified and he got a job days later. He's to earn 360k for delivering 4 packages including financial report. You just have to be a professional in your field.

Ok then, Kimbraa.
Re: Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok then, Kim.braa.
You're welcome.
Re: Remote Jobs. by JoseRaji(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Checking...

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) / Bank Job In Ibadan / How Nigerians Can Benefit From My Canada I.T. Firm- Francis Oyedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.