Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? (777 Views)

Power Bank Hub For All Home Appliances / Power Bank For Laptops And Other Household Appliances / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? by Sheriffusoro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Technology has had a great run over the past few year with the design,implementation and upgrade of electronic appliances ranging from home appliances, mobile devices etc.
Below are some electronic devices that were available in the early 2000 and owning/having these appliances spelt affluence for the owners.

1. Handheld cassette winder
I can still remember the stress that was involved in using this device,from the to and fro winding to the inserting and playing of the cassette to see if you have reached where you were,this device was stressful but fun to use back then.

2. Cassette player
If you don't know this device,then i suggest you and play because you must definite be from the indomie generation.This play was used to play cassette tapes back in thee days.

3. Megaphone
I don't think any major church back in the days lacked this. Placed at a high height,this megaphone produced amplified sound to the environment.

4. Black and white television
The kind of joy this TV gave back in the days was immense. Before the introduction of coloured TV this was what was available with two long antennas for trapping signal.

5. Antenna and signal booster
Anytime i come across this,i get reminded of NTA and the stress that was associated with the device from the turning of the antenna stand to get a clear signal, it was not a one person's job because you needed someone to checkout the TV for a clear signal.

source: https://zeespan..com/2019/08/memory-joggle-do-you-still-remember.html?m=1

Re: Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? by Sheriffusoro(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
more

Re: Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? by Habayomie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
preachers still use the megaphone...
Re: Memory Joggle: Do You Still Remember These Appliances? by ITbomb(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
If I show you what we used in the early 80s, what would you say, fvrking millennias

(1) (Reply)

Nikon D7200 With 50mm F1.8 For Sale / Solar Rechargeable Power Bike / SOLD!!! Asus Fx504g With 4gb Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.